Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go (1284 Views)

Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
please what should i do.

I meant this girl, she is the neighbour to my gf. After some time the girl said she love me not knowing i was dating the other girl. Although the girl was new.

But my problem is that i love the second girl but my gf keep telling me to tell her 'i don't love her'. Guys am new to this i don't want to lose then both.

Atlist for fun sake i made a mistake by telling her please help text message everywhere in my phone.

Lala
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by dyze(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Follow your mind
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
I'm so confused right now

Who's who in this story?

7 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by MissRaine69(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
One woman is a lot of drama
Two of them , you will die young!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Thewrath(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
You got too attracted to her while you had a gf,you should have kept your distance...always know when to draw the line b/w friends....your gf is right,go clean your mess!
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by slyrone(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
dyze:
Follow your mind
he clearly doesn't have a mind.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
concentrate on your studies and stick to your girl.

but concentrate more on your studies, your spellings are awful.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Khd95(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
you news to grow up first,that's what I think
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by slyrone(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
wetin you dey write sef? little wonder you failed jamb

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by CoolFreeday(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
MissRaine69:
One woman is a lot of drama Two of them , you will die young!
grin
#This Lady is always on point, No wonder i'm her fan
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
dyze:
Follow your mind
My mind never talk for one week now.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
vargasvictory:
I'm so confused right now

Who's who in this story?
my gf is d one asking me to turn down the proposal another girl sent to me.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ikp120(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
If you love the girl more than your gf, please ditch your gf for her. Very simple!

You're a man, call the shots!
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Thewrath:
You got too attracted to her while you had a gf,you should have kept your distance...always know when to draw the line b/w friends....your gf is right,go clean your mess!
Not as easy as you think.

Imagine her now being lonely,stop visiting me, no smiling with me, stop buying stuffs for me guy i need another advice i cant do that.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Bibi294(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wahala is sitting down jejely... You're looking for it trouble... You guys will have pounded yam at home, yet you will be eyeing sugarless gaari... May God save u
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
You want to eat your cake and have it. If you ditch your babe for the other girl she'll definitely reveal your agenda to the other babe who you'll lose eventually. Better put your itching dick in check 'cause I know all this is infatuation.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by MostBanned: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:

Imagine her now being lonely,stop visiting me, no smiling with me, stop buying stuffs for me guy i need another advice i cant do that.

Looks like you already know what to do,

You are just seeking stupid attention here undecided
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by goodmorning40: 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kids everywhere mtchewwww
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
slyrone:
wetin you dey write sef? little wonder you failed jamb
Sorry bro, but must you display your stupidity anywhere you go?
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Victornezzar: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
so na true say infants don full romance section shocked
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
MostBanned:

Looks like you already know what to do,

You are just seeking stupid attention here undecided
No, i need a way to handle it without bring troubles.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Benita27:
You want to eat your cake and have it. If you ditch your babe for the other girl she'll definitely reveal your agenda to the other babe who you'll lose eventually. Better put your itching dick in check 'cause I know all this is infatuation.
Ohm my G. You don't mean that do you?
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Stevengerd(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Talk Wey No Go Fetch Me Money, I Stay Calm
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by theunnamed: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:
please what should i do.

I meant this girl, she is the neighbour to my gf. After some time the girl said she love me not knowing i was dating the other girl. Although the girl was new.

But my problem is that i love the second girl but my gf keep telling me to tell her 'i don't love her'. Guys am new to this i don't want to lose then both.

Atlist for fun sake i made a mistake by telling her please help text message everywhere in my phone.

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by theunnamed: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
ekensi01:

text message everywhere in my phone.
.Guy why?
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I think I watched the episode 2 of this film and I backed out, so Op, what later happened after the girls knew about his feelings for the new lady?

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dude!.......

Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by Next2Bezee(m): 3:03am On Jun 15, 2017
ekensi01:
please what should i do.

Lala

If you try to keep this up, u will lose both girls. Your gf really seem to care for u..for her to be telling u to tell the other girl to go. But u want to be knacking 2 ponyor.

I've been there and I'm telling u to loyal up to your gf while u still have the chance or u will lose both girls and it will be like dream.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by ekensi01: 4:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

If you try to keep this up, u will lose both girls. Your gf really seem to care for u..for her to be telling u to tell the other girl to go. But u want to be knacking 2 ponyor.

I've been there and I'm telling u to loyal up to your gf while u still have the chance or u will lose both girls and it will be dream.
ok thanks let me try.
Re: My Gf Wants Me To Tell A Girl Who Told Me She Love Me To Go by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2017
ekensi01:

Send me both their numbers let's start from there cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artiste Joe Praize Get Emotional As He Ties Knots With Joana - Video / Checkout This Type Of Ass / Why Is Everyone So Mean 2 Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.