Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration (4770 Views)

I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by OKDnigeria: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki has asked the office of the President to submit the resolutions of the national conference to the National Assembly for deliberation.

Dr. Saraki believes the issues raised and solution preferred in the national conference report are capable of addressing the issues of unity and oneness in the country.

The national conference was held under the former President Goodluck Jonathan and over six hundred resolutions were made by the conference members.

Jonathan had sent the report the seventh assembly but lawmakers did not look into the report before the expiration of the Assembly.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/14/saraki-asks-presidency-to-submit-confab-report/

4 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngokafor(f): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
...IPOB with all their faults will go down in the history of this country as the only group that shook the nation and successfuly ushered in a dawn of a new era in Nigeria however way one looks at it.

...now the CONFAB report that was thrown aside is being hurriedly dusted and considered by NASS..There is fire on the mountain in Nigeria for real.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fake hope loading for the Ipork yoot..

I trust the northern senators grin grin grin

Cc: chief tormentor of Ipork " omenka "

Omenkalives

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by HiddenShadow: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

...IPOB with all its fault will go down in the history of this country as the only group that shook the natiin and successfuly ushered in a dawn of a new in Nigeria.

If the North rejects the implementation of this confab, Nigeria will collapse earlier than plan

Restructure or Disintegrate

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
A dream that can never come into reality.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Which Ipork again? Are you people not leaving again?

Ngokafor:

...IPOB with all its fault will go down in the history of this country as the only group that shook the natiin and successfuly ushered in a dawn of a new in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
We are not ready for any restructuring.....You can pack your load and leave....soldier go soldier come barrack no go anywhere.

HiddenShadow:

If the North rejects the implementation of this confab, Nigeria will collapse earlier than plan

Restructure or Disintegrate

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngokafor(f): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
Which Ipork again? Are you people not leaving again?

..Grow up and grow some sense while at it...The fact that you support one Nigeria does not mean you should be stuppid.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by idesylvester(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
With the way we insult ourselves on NL eh I'm confused

I don't even know where I belong

5 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by HiddenShadow: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
We are not ready for any restructuring.....You can pack your load and leave....soldier go soldier come barrack no go anywhere.

Fulani herdsman

It is well known that if Igbos leave today, other tribes will follow suit

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by EFGH: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
K
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Basic123: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
I like saraki-led senate

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by correctNwa042: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Igbo is the voice of Nigeria, this country will not know peace until restructuring is adopted.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
IPORK madam, cant you just talk without abusive words? You people want your Biafra and same time restructuring of a Country you hate very much? You people need deliverance.

Ngokafor:

..Grow up and grow some sense while at it...The fact that you support one Nigeria does not mean you should be stuppid.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by codedguy1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Basic123:
I like saraki-led senate

We have to start from somewhere. It is unfortunate that it is this saraki led senate that wants to look at the confab report.

I Dont trust them, but like I said we have yo start from somewhere and the truth is that the NASS is where we can really get the legitimacy of any form of restructuring.

My fear is that just like the PIB bill and documents like the budget, this senate will distort/adjust the document and pass it thereby removing the very essence of what the f cument is supposed to achieve.

Another issue is the northern senators who are so very parachial and will do anything to frustrate a resolution.

8 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow: Leave first and let see.
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngokafor(f): 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
IPORK madam, cant you just talk without abusive words? You people want your Biafra and same time restructuring of a Country you hate very much? You people need deliverance.

..Kindly get lost and quit pouring your meningitis-laden saliva all over my mentions.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Basic123: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
codedguy1:

We have to start from somewhere. It is unfortunate that it is this saraki led senate that wants to look at the confab report.

I Dont trust them, but like I said we have yo start from somewhere and the truth is that the NASS is where we can really get the legitimacy of any form of restructuring.

My fear is that just like the PIB bill and documents like the budget, this senate will distort/adjust the document and pass it thereby removing the very essence of what the f cument is supposed to achieve.

Another issue is the northern senators who are so very parachial and will do anything to frustrate a resolution.
Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kai, tongue e pain her reach inside her body tongue tongue tongue

You want Biafrog

You want President in 2019

You want restructuring

You want Abuja

You want Buhari tongue you people should go first and later when you know exact what you want you get back at us.

Ngokafor:

..Kindly get lost and quit pouring your meningitis-laden saliva all over my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by signz: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by EzeUche(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Love IPOB or hate them, they are the reason why this is happening.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by sweerychick(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:

you are the one that brought the insult to yourself, while call her ipork, what she said is true, ipob technically brought Nigeria to it senses

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by signz: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

Just ignore him.

10 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngokafor(f): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
signz:

Just ignore him.

..I sure have..especially when he has resorted to sticking out his tongue all over his post like a bingo.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin Ipork is a terrorist group and every ipork members hate Nigeria so my point is that they should stop iporking their nose into Nigeria's affair. Let them leave Nigeria in Peace. We don't want ipork again, enough is enough.

sweerychick:
you are the one that brought the insult to yourself, while call her ipork, what she said is true, ipob technically brought Nigeria to it senses

3 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by biafratwo: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Akuko... Just fix a date for referendum. Simple.

15 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by sweerychick(f): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin Ipork is a terrorist group and every ipork members hate Nigeria so my point is that they should stop iporking their nose into Nigeria's affair. Let them leave Nigeria in Peace. We don't want ipork again, enough is enough.

if your definition of terrorism is about group of unarmed protesters with no history of violence seeking self determination then u are actually dumber than i thought

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngozi123(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
madridguy:

Insulting women is a very cowardly thing to do as a man, Ngokafor is a really good poster. Shame on you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by PedroJP(m): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria will be destroyed with the truth and the truth is gradually setting her inhabitants free

13 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by Ngozi123(f): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
The people who are still striving for a restructuring of the country are doing so in vain unfortunately. Nigeria died the moment Buhari was elected into power, which coincidentally (or not) was the same year that the US predicted Nigeria to fall apart undecided.

22 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by UncleJudax(m): 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngokafor:

He is just littering every corner with his high-speed stupiditty. Anybody that wants Nigeria to continue as one "country" would support restructuring.

16 Likes

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by HiddenShadow: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ngozi123:
The people who are still striving for a restructuring of the country are doing so in vain unfortunately. Nigeria died the moment Buhari was elected into power, which coincidentally (or not) was the same year that the US predicted Nigeria to fall apart undecided.

US prediction as of that time was accurate and still accurate today

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Should Stay Away From Niger Delta Region / I and my team are making the streets of Kano a Green Zone (photos) / Empty Streets In Anambra as Resident Begin Sit-at-home Despite Ipob Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.