Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,129 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration (4787 Views)

I'll Revisit Jonathan’s Confab Report - Atiku / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by GavelSlam: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
PehaKaso:

As a Niger Deltan, I believe my people have no connection between ur zone(Northern Nigeria) and us. We've made it clear that we want to control our God given resources.
There's nothing to discuss here. It's either we control our God given resources or we join the Biafrans in the agitation for Nigeria's dissolutions which is your greatest nightmare.
So in the light of the foregoing, "who is the loser" here?

You are not more Niger Deltan than me.
In fact, I would wager that you are likely Asaba (Delta Igbo) or close to.

No right thinking son of the Niger delta would make a country with the ibos.

It's either a separate country or Nigeria.

We have nothing to benefit from being lumped together with the ibos.

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by PehaKaso: 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are not more Niger Deltan than me.
In fact, I would wager that you are likely Asaba (Delta Igbo) or close to.

No right thinking son of the Niger delta would make a country with the ibos.

It's either a separate country or Nigeria.

We have nothing to benefit from being lumped together with the ibos.

Spare me that your sermon.
I am a full blooded Niger Deltan of the old Delta province.
For your info, the Biafrans are our neighbours and we coexisted side by side for ages. The Biafrans cannot do what you and your people are doing today.
I've never been to the North and I don't think I'll ever do.
Bihari has destroyed Nigeria but simply because he's from the North, you people see nothing wrong in his lopsided appointments which favour only Northerners.
Pls stop claiming to be one of us because you were never, you are not and will never be a Niger Deltan.
Abokki abeg no come here dey form we person, wey e be say you be confirm #Abokki.
Abeg, kpashi. orhue

1 Like

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ngokafor:
...IPOB with all their faults will go down in the history of this country as the only group that shook the nation and successfuly ushered in a dawn of a new era in Nigeria however way one looks at it.

...now the CONFAB report that was thrown aside is being hurriedly dusted and considered by NASS..There is fire on the mountain in Nigeria for real.
My dear you really made sense but I can Authoritatively tell you with every amount guarantee that IPOB is not in for anything short of total restoration of Biafra. The quest for the restoration of Biafra has been on long before Jonathan came to power, to tell you that God is 100% behind the restoration of Biafra, God made Uwazuruike to willfully back out from active process and handpicked Kanu to emerge in the forefront of the struggle, when Jonathan as a wise man who didn't want the separation of Nigeria called for confab, then the power intoxicated born to rules idiots decided to throw the resolve of the confab into trash being so that they continue to rule over their slaves. We called for the implementation of that confab all to no avail, until after they had killed a number of us for no lawful offence, but in reprisal of what they considered casualties recorded against boko haram during the Jonathan administration. Now they want confab to implemented, I think they need it more in their already declared Arewa nation.

BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA BIAFRA

If you were able to finish reading all BIAFRAs above (I don't mean going back to read) then Biafra may not come, but if otherwise be rest assured that the restoration of BIAFRA is unstoppable and inevitable.

Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by omenkaLives(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
Fake hope loading for the Ipork yoot..

I trust the northern senators grin grin grin

Cc: chief tormentor of Ipork " omenka "

Omenkalives
I'm back. grin
Re: Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Welcome boss.

omenkaLives:
I'm back. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba / Kanu Is Just Saying What Igbos Were Thinking / Watch ESN Dealimg With so called ''Fulani Herdsmen'' In Enugu State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.