Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS (6500 Views)

Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos) / Jewish Woman Declares Support For Biafra (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
This people weak me.

Ifeanyi Ubah is a Biafra supporter, who signed for the release of one Nnamdi Kanu.

Watch video of when they interviewed them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5TQPiXw1jQ

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
This useless Biafra Ifeanyi Ubah

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
Any person who supports Ifeanyi Ubah supports Biafra and must be held captive as an enemy of the state

1 Share

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by stephleena(f): 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
so this man,is still in the custidy of tge dss??too bad,wondering if he is more evil,to tinubu,saraki,and co..hmm,too bad for Linda's ikeji's man,and this particular o.p,always masturbating,at the mention of the name Biafra..I hope,u cum well

27 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
I also stand with him...though i dont know your devilish intention at op....considering the fact that...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by ghettowriter(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
wat tha fuc is the op tryna say?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by HiddenShadow: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Biafra, the first African nation to be that will transform the face of Africa

20 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by joespiceman(m): 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
This acts are punishable acts. Igbos have refused to grow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by conductor1: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
joespiceman:
This acts are punishable acts. My useless father has refused to grow

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by correctNwa042: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
This people weak me.

Ifeanyi Ubah is a Biafra supporter, who signed for the release of one Nnamdi Kanu.
never knew Ifeanyi ubah signed for the release of nnamdi KANU, bikonu, I'm lost.

Where did he get his news from?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
correctNwa042:
never knew Ifeanyi ubah signed for the release of nnamdi KANU, bikonu, I'm lost.

Where did he get his news from?

that was the predominant reason he was arrested
Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by UncleJudax(m): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:
so this man,is still in the custidy of tge dss??too bad,wondering if he is more evil,to tinubu,saraki,and co..hmm,too bad for Linda's ikeji's man,and this particular o.p,always masturbating,at the mention of the name Biafra..I hope,u cum well

Leave the miscreant. Cum well? Sure he does...after 2mins grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by IpobAreFools(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
stephleena:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by jerryunit48: 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
I don't know what to say
Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by correctNwa042: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

that was the predominant reason he was arrested
where do you read your own news from? Abi head dey pain you?

11 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Realkenny(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Na to dey hold card without real action

Make dem dey dere
Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by EzeUche(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
I create a thread saying the North is landlocked which is a fact. But it gets removed.

But this thread does not get removed?

Biased mods

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Realkenny(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
IpobAreFools:

What is this one saying?
fool

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Realkenny(m): 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:
I create a thread saying the North is landlocked which is a fact. But it gets removed.

Biased mods
that how they act so typical of Seun and his mods

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by HiddenShadow: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:

Biased mods

Check out the ethnic groups that make up the moderator section

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by freakthingz(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Yall are Ipob obsessed forreal

Get jobs

O wait there are none in the zoo continu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by najoke: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Check out the ethnic groups that make up the moderator section
bros abeg which ethnic group are the mods in igberetvnews forum… .. .biafuros always playing the victim card… ..he no dey work again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by hammer6: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
The next chapter of face-off with the Buhari led APC government is loading.

U cannot hold anybody against court order, that is kidnap and illegal.

The Court long asked them to release Ifeanyi Ubah.

Ifeanyi is not Zakzaky, we will not take it one bit.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by bitcoinvin(m): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2017
IpobExposed:
Any person who supports Ifeanyi Ubah supports Biafra and must be held captive as an enemy of the state

go and arrest them naaaa..

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 15, 2017
najoke:

bros abeg which ethnic group are the mods in igberetvnews forum… .. .biafuros always playing the victim card… ..he no dey work again grin grin grin grin grin

IgbereTVnews reported that Buratai have been arrested by ICC for Biafra killings
Re: Shameless Nollywood Stars Protest Openly For Biafra PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2017
hammer6:
The next chapter of face-off with the Buhari led APC government is loading.

U cannot hold anybody against court order, that is kidnap and illegal.

The Court long asked them to release Ifeanyi Ubah.

Ifeanyi is not Zakzaky, we will not take it one bit.

Ifeanyi a Liepod member

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB / Tompolo's Invasion Of Ugborodo Community Under The Over Lordship Of The Olu Of W / u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.