Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB (6484 Views)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / IPOB: Britain Briefs Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu’s Travelling Documents / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2017
1. Was there a case similar to Kanu's, where a freedom fighter had dual citizenship, i.e. holds passports of two independent countries. Would that not cause conflicts of interest and allegiance?
2. Can a true freedom fighter allow those he's leading prostrate and even lick his shoes? For those who'd defend this, does his culture allow prostration as a sign of respect?
3. Kanu said he was offered Biafra while in prison but he rejected it unless Benue and Rivers states were added to it. This he believed was to induce him to abandon the Biafra cause. But what sense does it make to reject what you and most people thought was your dream all along for something nearly impossible?
4. Kanu is in the habit if calling others unprintable names, but can it also be true, as those accusations are beginning to point back to him. I've read in many places where he's referred to as pig, fraud, gay, crazy etc.
5. Is he not suffering from hallucination and delusions to have believed that Buhari is still in London; that the Buhari we're seeing is one Jibrin from Sudan?
6. Was he also a club stripper, as alleged by some?
7. Is it true that Kanu has no known occupation? In his defence, some said he's a company owner in Britain. But some concerned Nigerian dug out that the said company was just a shield to cover Kanu from being referred to as a vagabond.
8. Where did Kanu get the money to establish his Radio Biafra, in a foreign country, when his company's networth in history is not more than £300? I am looking at the logistics and cost here, seeing that even the BBC and VOA do sometimes have reception issues in Nigeria.
9. He said his followers should destroy the country if rearrested. Is iPoB no more non-violent, and does he know the implications of this call to violence?
10. Is he a Christian, a Jew, an animist or an atheist?
11. Did iPOB and Kanu know that ND militants, Boko Haram, OPC, Shi'ites etc. problems started with confronting the security forces as his followers have started to do; and do these confrontations achieve any of the groups' goals?

//

You can thrash out these issues or even ask some more, if there's any, without any insults, please!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by itsMrIke(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2017
I am an Igbo man (@ least by origin)
I am a Igbo, by Nairaland tribalistic standards.

But it would be silly of me not to note the questions you have raised. I really don't like to delve I to this Kanu issues, as I believe I can never be influenced by somebody I know isn't very intelligent.

How can you keep ur family in the UK, own a dual citizenship and claim you are Biafran?

I have heard Kanu speak and spew so much hatred , that I wonder if my brothers from the East are really hardhearted. Haba!!! When did we Igbos become such a hateful group?? We used to be peace loving people who could live & succeed anywhere and everywhere.

Who thought us to hate so much. I will not support Biafra, because it is founded on hate.

So bash me if you want. I am a Nigerian and that is just about it. I don't judge tribes or religions, I judge people as I meet them.

Come to think of it, I have met more evil Igbo people than any other tribe sef.

To my Yoruba brothers from the West, or Afonjas according to Nairaland tribalistic standards. Stop it!!!
Never allow yourselves to be roped into a ridiculous tangle spawn in hatred. You people have been very accommodating. Why feed hate with hate?

To my Hausa brothers from the North, (don't know what Nairaland calls you)...you people have enough problems/crisis to deal with. Let us join hands together and deal with BH and herdsman who are hell bent on destroying your reputation of being homely and honest people. You can't fight the Igbos away, because we are an essential part of you people.

We all compliment eachother. So let us learn to tolerate our differences and embrace our similarities.

Peace

55 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by DocHMD: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2017
I stopped when I got number 6 and realised they are all daft questions from a demented abokirudeen with a pea-sized brain. grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by generalbush(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
people that suffers from low self esteem can't stop attaching their frustrated life to Biafra, Nnamdi KANU or Igbos..go get a life or better still you still have alot of questions for Adeyinka grandson. .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by rainylad(f): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2017
Frustrations at its peak...@MalcolmX your case is critical.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by odduduwa: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2017
these questions can only come from an illiterate .....hearsay and you never took time to verify them before rushing to display an upgraded idiocy and stupidity.....I pity you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2017
matrixmuzi:

Go get a life bro. Why is the name of kalu given you sleepless night. People of your kind is the reason Hitler called Africans half apes.
Did you even read the piece before replying?
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2017
odduduwa:
these questions can only come from an illiterate .....hearsay and you never took time to verify them before rushing to display an upgraded idiocy and stupidity.....I pity you
It cannot be denied that these questions are being asked by many. The least you can do for the cause is to clarify. You're making things worse.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2017
Kanu won't like this grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2017
The truth remain is that Igbos/KANU and his wild PIGLETS are confused.It is only those wey prostrate to their CONFUSED/FRAUDSTER god we see outside,.What about those ones that sniff his reheated Akpu gaseous released indoor ? .Thank God,Buratai boiz Don land for yonder.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by durubrian(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2017
message to Kanu.

some Igbos are gullible but not all Igbos are gullible

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by attackgat: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2017
I dont know how someone can take time to be asking stupid daft questions that do not matter.

Kanu is just the leader of an independence movement. What people should be concerned is the movement its self nit the leadership. Its bit like like leaving the message to focus on the messenger.

The important question is if the Igbo nation still wants to be part of the 1914 British colonial arrangement called Nigeria? Kanu or no Kanu, the question remains to be answered

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
biafranation:
[/quote]
[quote author=mamaMynd44toto post=60145284][s][/s]

That is your answer below grin grin grin
odduduwa:
rainylad:

Frustrations at its peak...@MalcolmX your case is critical.
generalbush:
people that suffers from low self esteem can't stop attaching their frustrated life to Biafra, Nnamdi KANU or Igbos..go get a life or better still you still have alot of questions for Adeyinka grandson. .
Ibangedyourmom:
[s][/s]
DocHMD:
I stopped when I got number 6 and realised they are all daft questions from a demented abokirudeen with a pea-sized brain. grin grin
Still no answers but hagiographics. You're proving many observers right - that sentiments override reasons.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Are this Question relevant..?

most importantly is Biafra or Death..

Any other Nansense from afon-majiri's corner is trash.fuel by envy and fear.

they've lost it already..
op keep asking.. we ill answer..on Biafra network services soon.

spirit is alive..

Ipob is the movement.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
Afonjas making Kanu popular since time immemorial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:

Still no answers but hagiographics. You're proving many observers right - that sentiments override reasons.

and the op been the expect answers to his fears.. lipsrsealed

oh!
what a somebody.

1 Like

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by agarawu23(m): 8:30am On Sep 05, 2017
I gave up on this Biafra saga when kano and his group scammed them in the name of giving them Biafra passport that isn't recognized in Benin republic. *una mumu don do*

If u ask simple question, they will attack u with insults.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2017
bounty007:

and the op been the expect answers to his fears.. lipsrsealed
oh! what a somebody.
Can you deny that these questions are being asked?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by PehaKaso: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2017
grin
Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
bounty007:
Are this Question relevant..?

most importantly is Biafra or Death..

Any other Nansense from afon-majiri's corner is trash.fuel by envy and fear.

they've lost it already..
op keep asking.. we ill answer..on Biafra network services soon.

spirit is alive..

Ipob is the movement.

Contrary to your assertions, I didn't see any answers from you. Can you with all honesty point out to me a freedom fighter with passports of two countries? If there's, then I'd know Kanu's is not an exception.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2017
Well said, there many Igbos now standing up and saying IPOB does not represent them including one Ameri9ja the founder of DAN, the Detribalised Association of Nigeria.

Congrats. You have just been enlisted as a member of DAN.
itsMrIke:

How can you keep ur family in the UK, own a dual citizenship and claim you are Biafra.
Who thought us to hate so much. I will not support Biafra, because it is founded on hate.

I am a Nigerian and that is just about it. I don't judge tribes or religions, I judge people as I meet them.

Never allow yourselves to be roped into a ridiculous tangle spawn in hatred.

We all compliment eachother. So let us learn to tolerate our differences and embrace our similarities.

Peace

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by ofai: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2017
On Blind Patriotism by ofai: 11:32pm On Sep 04
What many people fail to acknowledge is that the pro-biafrans were once patriotic Nigerians. they once believed in a Nigeria where everyone had some sense of belonging. A Nigeria that will be just, fair and equitable regardless of religious and ethnic affiliations. 50 years of a failed post war national experiment is no more a joke. Its not funny.

Nigeria's mode of existence was negotiated between our founding fathers, NOT imposed. the patriotism of our founding fathers wasn't a blind one. they had their terms of national engagement. if Nigeria must work, it must be properly negotiated, nobody wants to settle for less. Everyone wants a fair deal.

Today people talk about Nigeria as though it is non negotiable. the foolish ones do much worse, they engage in blind patriotism. They see the sorry state of Nigeria as their fate, they would rather sink with the Titanic ship than find an escape route. They see the fraud and hypocrisy having a field day, yet they do little about it.

Sincerely fix the country, they won't. okay, some are willing to fix the system by negotiating Nigeria's mode of existence, they antagonize them. Now some want outright seperation, these blind patriots are calling for their heads. they are those who try to defeat a project before allowing it to operate.

I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.

I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.

If they don't restructure the faulty system, I won't settle for less. I will go for a whole new and carefully negotiated biafra. Thank you NNAMDI KANU for rising to the occasion.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by enemybulldozer(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2017
itsMrIke:

But it would be silly of me not to note the questions you have raised. I really don't like to delve I to this Kanu issues, as I believe I can never be influenced by somebody I know isn't very intelligent.

How can you keep ur family in the UK, own a dual citizenship and claim you are Biafran?

I have heard Kanu speak and spew so much hatred , that I wonder if my brothers from the East are really hardhearted. Haba!!! When did we Igbos become such a hateful group?? We used to be peace loving people who could live & succeed anywhere and everywhere.

So bash me if you want. I am a Nigerian and that is just about it. I don't judge tribes or religions, I judge people as I meet them.

Come to think of it, I have met more evil Igbo people than any other tribe sef.

To my Yoruba brothers from the West, or Afonjas according to Nairaland tribalistic standards. Stop it!!!
Never allow yourselves to be roped into a ridiculous tangle spawn in hatred. You people have been very accommodating. Why feed hate with hate?

To my Hausa brothers from the North, (don't know what Nairaland calls you)...you people have enough problems/crisis to deal with. Let us join hands together and deal with BH and herdsman who are hell bent on destroying your reputation of being homely and honest people. You can fight the Igbos away, because we are an essential part of you people.

Peace
You said you are an Igbo grin grin grin Are you sure??

4 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Terkimbi01: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2017
i have listened to the so called hate speech by Nnamdi Kanu
and I am really wondering what noise is all about.

The man called a spade a spade.

The Fulani invade peoples lands, kill them and burn down their houses and Kanu says enough of it.

What is hate speech if I say, kill the men that are bent are bent on killing you?

Please, we need arms in Benue to defend our lands from these murderers...

Is that hate speech

11 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by MalcoImX: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:
I dont know how someone can take time to be asking stupid daft questions that do not matter.

Kanu is just the leader of an independence movement. What people should be concerned is the movement its self nit the leadership. Its bit like like leaving the message to focus on the messenger.

The important question is if the Igbo nation still wants to be part of the 1914 British colonial arrangement called Nigeria? Kanu or no Kanu, the question remains to be answered
The leadership defines the followership. To me, what you can do to help Kanu, iPoB and the Biafra cause is by honestly answering some of these questions.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Disturbing Questions On Nnamdi Kanu And His IPOB by Ezigbonmadu: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Afonjas making Kanu popular since time immemorial

Very very popular. The hunch back is now a god of the Ndigbo. Your other god Chukwu Okike Abiama has now been replaced unchallenged. I guess he's a coward too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Price Of Petrol Across The World In Naira Per Litre - July 2022 / Peter Obi: Humans make mistakes, I Did Not Intentionally Break An Laws / When Obiano Was Building ICC Some People Called It White Elephant Project(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.