Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges (46661 Views)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by DLuciano: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
These people doesn't have any iota of shame! Can you imagine?
No conscience
No shame
No emotion
No feelings for the masses
I wish we go fit do jungle justice for heaven

What I will do to all these people, they haven't invented the word for it
No conscience like the kidnapper Evans, today Evans is asking for every of his victim to forgive him only because he was caught.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2017
This is utterly revolting! I spit on the so called leaders of this God forsaken country! I curse them! For every penny they've stolen, for every citizen they've caused untold hardship to, for every corrupt practice they've ever indulged in, for every atrocity they've ever committed, for every innocent soul that is suffering due to their misdeeds, may they never know peace! May they be tormented day and night by the cries of those they've destroyed! May they not live to enjoy their blood money! May they choke and die on their ill gotten wealth! May the fate of Soddom and Gomorrah be heaven compared to what that'll befall them! And so will it be!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by joenor(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Make una enjoy... na so!!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by stuffs4me(m): 8:43am On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
partners in crime..dino,should face his numerous problems,d gods are after him..and he should pls release, a victory track,in honour to saraki's victory..

You too should face you own numerous problems. Are you the gods after Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Btruth: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
All this people are the same. They are only playing on the people's intelligent. Can you imagined all the money been spent on the case and all the time wasted.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by LexngtonSteele: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2017
dembularrr:

PS what is smart about saraki.?

I meant in the initial post "politician" not "president"

But in response. .. someone who against all party dictates, went ahead singlehandedly to get SP position. Getting there isn't half as hard as staying there.

Have you seen a single senator speak out against him? What do think happened to Ndume?

Now, he has maneuvered to quash all charges against him. Or you think the CCT had a sudden change of heart?

My question to you is - what's not smart about a man who did all these?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by judgedredd22(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
partners in crime..dino,should face his numerous problems,d gods are after him..and he should pls release, a victory track,in honour to saraki's victory..

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by cursedAbiola(f): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
Jaideyone:
chukwudi you better don't follow abiola to the grave. this level of obsession is fatal.

at least abiola didn't runaway to ivory coast dressed like a woman
[/s]
but he died like a vagabond while his useless prostitute wife kudirat followed him

what of that one that drank rat poison like say na tea grin
remember his name?
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by chisomdestiny: 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Many youths and average Nigerians still believe they have leaders and hope in change... The truth is, Our so called leaders only see their positions as a place to make money, pretend to fight their colleagues in public and enjoy themselves indoor....
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Lyoncrescent: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Saraki is the Frank Underwood of Nigeria. House of Cards.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by bionixs: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Nonsense.

For only few weeks that Buhari is away, these guys are just having their ways and doing any how. God help us, pls heal PMB quick.
all APc zombies and dummies,where are you at? Na your men be that,make una fry egg o!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2017
There is the court of law and court of public opinion.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...snores

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by 989900: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
This is sad.

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by BerryAnny(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
with saraki at his back
1000000 pieces of Yaya Bello can do nothing to Dino

if Dino can deal with Tinubu and his wife and go free deal with notorious SaharaReporters and go free who's ordinary Bello

hmmm the earlier you realize that saraki is the strongest politician currently in Nigeria the better for you grin

btw

i don't support Dino but anything that brings katakata in apc is welcomed
Like seriously,dahtz what many people don't know. Saraki is just carrying out his exploits low key,he is the most powerful politician in Nigeria ryt now and with him on daht SP seat,nothing whatsoever can do Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by BerryAnny(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

But in response. .. someone who against all party dictates, went ahead singlehandedly to get SP position. Getting there isn't half as hard as staying there.

Have you seen a single senator speak out against him? What do think happened to Ndume?

Now, he has maneuvered to quash all charges against him. Or you think the CCT had a sudden change of heart?

Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Binhamid(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2017
It's funny the way this man always acts like a 9 years old kid with a new bicycle.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by thunderbabs: 9:58am On Jun 15, 2017
This dino undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by cutecanson(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2017
saraki pls i need ur li2 wisdom tip on how to propel my ways to NASS...God bless Nigeria.God bless me...
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by holluphemydavid(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2017
partners in crime indeed,he didnt even mind dat d tortoise under his babariga wore by den shudnt be reveal to d public,BTW let him go and face his on problem in kogi state
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Talkingboy: 10:48am On Jun 15, 2017
Verily , our return is to Allah ...

Remember that and dont celebrate yet , Mr Saraki
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
with saraki at his back
1000000 pieces of Yaya Bello can do nothing to Dino

if Dino can deal with Tinubu and his wife and go free deal with notorious SaharaReporters and go free who's ordinary Bello

hmmm the earlier you realize that saraki is the strongest politician currently in Nigeria the better for you grin

btw

i don't support Dino but anything that brings katakata in apc is welcomed

Who told you he's free from Tinubu's grip? Watch!
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by Azam101: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2017
I weep for my dear nation
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by 9jasave: 11:06am On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I won't call this 'smart'. I can liken to Evans that evaded arrest for 10years while others are either killed or arrested.he is a crook and he should not be celebrated. the only advantage he has is that the executive is not ready to play dirty politics with him. he should thank his stars that OBJ has left power
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by 9jasave: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

I won't call this 'smart'. I can liken him to Evans that evaded arrest for 10years while others were either killed or arrested.he just been lucky and he should not be celebrated. the only advantage he has is that the executive is not ready to play dirty politics with him. he should thank his stars that OBJ has left power
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by cursedAbiola(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
SouthWestBlood:

Who told you he's free from Tinubu's grip? Watch!
[/s]
been watching since Last year
Tinubu's power is over rated
he can't do nothing
remember how Akeredolu and oyegun taught him some lesson grin
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by positivetaught: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
madridguy:
Corruption is really fighting back.
If corruption can fight back n defeat the government then it means the government is worthless, I mean where is the body language, where is the new sheriff in town,where is the intelligent law professor for all these to be happening?, the truth is there is no genuine fight against corruption but simply the pursuit of selfish parochial political interest under the guise of corruption flight, buhari himself was sponsored with corrupt money n he is no better than any other politician period.
Re: Dino Melaye Carries Saraki Up, Moments After CCT Cleared His Charges by toojah4u(m): 11:13am On Jun 15, 2017
it's ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / Abdullahi Babangida Muhammed Tears PDP Membership Card OBJ Way / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.