Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. (830 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Behaving Childish And Strange / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Maybe you should grow up and get a life Fabulocity. Incase you feel bored and looking for a way to carry out your childish proclivities, there's this thing your dad and mom wake up early in the morning everyday to attend to. It's called a Job, you need one in your life.
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥

1 Like

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
E done happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Goodie! A thread in my honour grin
Lol but I don't report people na undecided
I only reported you and all your alternates a long time ago because you sha annoyed me or something
No hard feelings kiss

And oh... I gotta job.

3 Likes

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Epositive(m): 11:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
romancelanders and beef undecided
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by IamSINZ(m): 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Durent, ogini?
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by SexyNairalander: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Epositive:
romancelanders and beef undecided
Nigerians and reaction

1 Like

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
SexyNairalander:
Nigerians and reaction

dick and pussy

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Goodie! A thread in my honour grin
Lol but I don't report people na undecided
I only reported you and all your alternates a long time ago because you sha annoyed me or something
No hard feelings kiss

And oh... I gotta job.

Did you just say honour? Dude it is absolutely childishness to be reporting someone to ban them, in fact it is more of a shameful act
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Stevengerd(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
So U Deh Among Dose Cabal Wey The Report Abi... Keep It Up Oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Epositive(m): 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

dick and pussy
SexyNairalander:
Nigerians and reaction

nawa o grin
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by AngelicDamsel(f): 1:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Seriously............. I take reporting to the mods, to ban any nairalander from nairaland as................................................. Childish grin grin grin grin

Many take this forum too seriously.......... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by MissRaine69(f): 1:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Hardly think it was done in honour
Someone annoys you report them?
And as for the childish part a point was proven.

1 Like

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Sarcasm, my dear.
Yep, I'm that petty!
kiss
MissRaine69:
Hardly think it was done in honour
Someone annoys you report them?
And as for the childish part a point was proven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by Stevengerd(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Seriously............. I take reporting to the mods, to ban any nairalander from nairaland as................................................. Childish grin grin grin grin

Many take this forum too seriously.......... angry angry angry
Bae You Wult Blame Dem Now, Blame The Free Data & The Quick Access To The Internet
Re: Fabulocity, The Childish Romancelander That Goes About Reporting People. by debspauly(f): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2017
grin lolz they don catch you

(1) (Reply)

Can A Rich, Perceived Olosho Have A Crush On An Average Guy? / What The Pro Use To Make Her Ask For More / Man Kills Wife After He Failed To Satisfy Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.