Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night (7816 Views)

This Yoruba Dude Said He Will Bang His Rivers Friends Sister During An Argument / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by bumi10(m): 9:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Celebrity fans are going crazy and gaga this time around and considering the economic situation in Nigeria, which lady doesn't want to be Davido's babymana? Even if you ask married women self, they will even want to be celebrity babymam.

Anyway, this crazy female fan is going bananas on Davido. Her username is “Africangift” and she has shocked many after taking to one of Davido’s post on IG to unashamedly confess how she feels for Pop star Davido.

See her comment:

“You are ma very best boo boo @Davidoofficial, I will f**ku morning, after and night my love and boo boo. Only your banana can fall on me”.

See post below...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/female-fan-to-davido-i-will-bang-you.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by solid3(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2017
One minute of silence for the guy that will later marry this girl.

28 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
And na one unlucky brother go camp this she-goat for house.

11 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by NwaAmaikpe: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2017
undecided undecided

She is very stingy... Only three times in a day undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Aubrey1(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Receive sense in Jesus name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
5th baby mama loading

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Victornezzar: 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
Omo na 2 go oda countries go marry
South Africa here i come
oya zarzar con advice me about ur galz tongue
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by kiddoiLL(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2017
morning, afternoon, night....iwo nikan sooso...only u ? Aye mi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Someone's daughter ooo.
Tufia.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2017
But where is lalasticlala, farano, Mynd44 sef shocked grin grin
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by pweshboi(m): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2017
the power of money on Naija girls... block heads everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Davidgrey: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
undecided undecided

She is very stingy... Only three times in a day undecided
I see no difference between you and the deranged clown that made that proposition. #simpleton

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Yinabim(f): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2017
Alaye baje omo akukuubi dats the only thing she can thing of...pity smh
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by indodon(m): 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
**shakes head**
pls can someone take her to a white garment prophet

1 Like

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
Davido will be feeling fly now...i dunno what ladiez see in this small boy that makes them go gaga...or is it his thaty billion in his akant?...if it is because that then i am overflowing in love with him...

3 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
no wahala, banana will surely fall on u..den 9 months will fall on you too
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
refiner:
Davido will be feeling fly now...i dunno what ladiez see in this small boy that makes them go gaga...or is it his thaty billion in his akant?...if it is because that then i am overflowing in love with him...

yours will be morning, mid morning, afternoon, mid afternoon, night and mid night of sex, just continue let your bf see this post of yours. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
schumastic:

yours will be morning, mid morning, afternoon, mid afternoon, night and mid night of sex, just continue let your bf see this post of yours. grin grin
grin...is it your bf?
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
refiner:

grin...is it your bf?

hahaha n what if he is brother, is this how u will treat him? lol
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha n what if he is brother, is this how u will treat him? lol
grin....he is not joor...i know all my bf brothers,grand brothers and great grand brothers.. tongue
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by firstjoe(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Yinabim:
Alaye baje omo
akukuubi
dats the only thing she can thing of...pity
smh
Oya come and be going
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
refiner:

grin....he is not joor...i know all my bf brothers,grand brothers and great grand brothers.. tongue

lol well you are right but too bad am the brother he doesn't want to tell you about and we both know the reason why. tongue
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 6:46am On Jun 16, 2017
schumastic:

lol well you are right but too bad am the brother he doesn't want to tell you about and we both know the reason why. tongue
grin...

Ur dp tho...who is that?..ur mom?
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
refiner:

grin...

Ur dp tho...who is that?..ur mom?

hahaha mum ke, is there any side boobs in the pic. funny u
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by timsonpreye(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
refiner:
wow... Refiner dear, it's been long, how re u doing? A lot av changed since I last logged in NL..
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
timsonpreye:
wow... Refiner dear, it's been long, how re u doing? A lot av changed since I last logged in NL..
I missed u oo..my ex enemy...where have u been? kiss
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
schumastic:

hahaha mum ke, is there any side boobs in the pic. funny u

Lol..just curious. smiley
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
refiner:

Lol..just curious. smiley

naa that's me, so how is your day going
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
schumastic:

naa that's me, so how is your day going
Lol...sorry...was talking abt ur siggy..talking abt ur mom?
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
refiner:

Lol...sorry...was talking abt ur siggy..talking abt ur mom?

you mean my previous siggy, yeah it's her i was referring to..

it's been raining heavily over here in lag, just messing up someone's day.
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by refiner(f): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2017
schumastic:

you mean my previous siggy, yeah it's her i was referring to..

it's been raining heavily over here in lag, just messing up someone's day.
Nah....ur present siggy...someone is driving u crazy lol

Yea...same here....it has been raining for days here... i prefer it to heat tho..
Re: Female Fan To Davido - I Will Bang You Morning, Afternoon And Night by schumastic(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2017
refiner:

Nah....ur present siggy...someone is driving u crazy lol

Yea...same here....it has been raining for days here... i prefer it to heat tho..

well yeah kinda but not when is too much n mess up one's plan for the day..

your bf knows the person that's driving me crazy, after all he is my bro wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Bares Her Cleavage, Gives Her Man Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / My BF Just Broke Up With Me. / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.