Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

My Opinion About Biafran Struggle - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion About Biafran Struggle (427 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Nigeria May Continue To Struggle If. .. " / Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele / IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by professorchuks(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2017
BY PROFESSORCHUKS
Pls, read.
Am a proud igbo, I love my tribe but I will never take part in any decision that has no peaceful end.
Nnamdi Kanu has 2 passports,None is biafra passport. Meaning he can enter Cameroon and board a plane to U.K without any stress.
Last time I checked,no ojukwu,gowon,obasanjo family member was killed from 1967 to 1970 and I was told igbos lost 3 million people while Nigeria lost more than 500,000.
I watched how South Sudan clamoured for separation for more than 20 years, same with Yugoslavia,libya and a host of others, none of them lasted 2 years after separation before they started fighting each other, they are still fighting each other till this day.
Am never a selfish person, have never consider myself before taken any huge decision,i have no money, I have no house, I don't even have a car, alot of my tribe men have laboured so much for years to build strong future for their sons and daughters, why will I then join part for them to lose all their assets because one man is war monging? Absolutely not.
Good luck Jonathan ruled for 6 years, we said he is our brother, why didn't we request for biafra then, we were silent for 6 years, now we want it because he was voted out, is that fair?
My last point, the people asking for biafra, have any looked at the map of biafraland? We are completely surrounded by Nigeria, some say Israel is surrounded by Arabs, what most of us dont take into consideration is that Israel is an European country and not surrounded as stipulated,the black sea allows them to trade from the west to Europe. You my people don't have that.if the Niger delta people of delta and rivers don't support us, we are cut off from the world, we will be like the country of Monaco and Vatican. Without France or Italy, they are practically useless. If you think am saying nonsense, ask the Gambians.
Peace is wonderful, at least you have 3 meals to eat, during war, you beg for 1 that is very exclusive. Be warned my people, we don't need war and I stand by one Nigeria, if we must separately, it must be by peace, if not, am not a part of it.
God bless everyone.
Today is a great day.
if you finish reading and insult me,...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by professorchuks(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2017
SORRY BUH I JST WNT TO MK PIPU REASON ABOUT DIZ BIAFRA STUFF. STILL AN OKPANAM KING

Re: My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by felixomor: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2017
Why are people always painting the idea that the only way to seperate and gain independence is war?

Although I am not from east,
I just want to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by Pcharles2(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
I hate when some naive people talk about war. Just like when a child cries you tell him ojuju is coming then he keeps quiet. Nobody wants war, even IPOB. Experience is the best teacher. Non-violence is the strategy. Get it.
Re: My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
felixomor:

Why are people always painting the idea that the only way to seperate and gain independence is war?

Although I am not from east,
I just want to know.

People who are instigating war have their families safe abroad . The foolish ones who will fall for it stand to lose their loved ones . These people don't care about Igbos , they care about what they'll gain if Biafra is actualized - fame , power , wealth , more wealth .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

People who are instigating war have their families safe abroad . The foolish ones who will fall for it stand to lose their loved ones . These people don't care about Igbos , they care about what they'll gain if Biafra is actualized - fame , power , wealth , more wealth .

There are countries that separated without War. I don't think IPOB actually want war tbh. but whenever they make their intentions known the people that oppose always that by threatening war and talking about 1967.
Re: My Opinion About Biafran Struggle by UnchangeableGod: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't think anybody wants war. It is actually the people who do not want some people to separate that are painting the picture of war, war and war. If your partner is not happy with the marriage and desires divorce, you cannot cajole him/her into staying by painting the picture of how he/she would suffer if he/she leaves. If he/she were not suffering in the first place, there would have been no reason to want a divorce. Your best bet is to change your attitude towards him/her and assure him/her that things are different now. He may change his/her mind. But the use of threats, propaganda and blackmail will not work. Stop this warmongering. Let those who want to go to go peacefully. Whatever happens afterwards, they will know it is their decision. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Islam For All / Error / USCIRF Stand With Jehovah's Witnesses Frown At Russia Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.