Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,454 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence (1023 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / Alcohol Influence : Guy Strips Himself And Sits On Fridge - Photo / She Confessed She Was A Lesbian Just A Week To Our Wedding. What Was I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by bamisepeters(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is a response to a question i was asked.

The girl told the guy the next day she had s3x with a guy after she was drunk.

Personally, I think we are humans and are bound to make mistakes, though some mistakes can be unforgivable but we just need to find the forgiving spirit because it might be our turn tomorrow.

"She really tried to have told you, other ladies out there will never mention it and you will think they are holy.

It means she really loves you and her conscience couldn't allow her to keep it as it might come up in the future which may be unforgivable by then.

Please pretend it didn't happen and move on, make her realise alcoholic drinks are not meant for her through series of cool communication and the need for her to desist from what can make such act come to reality again must be elaborated".

That was my response and it goes beyond this. When you are addicted to alcohol, things of this type are bound to happen.

If you did not destroy yourself you will destroy others because their secret can never be secured with you.

You will expose them and destroy yourself unknowingly, you only get to know when you are relieved, but what about the harm that has already been done?

Like i said earlier, he needs to forgive the girl, it wouldn't be easy, and the memory will keep lingering, but he must learn to clear it off with activities when the memory comes to mind, this is the only way he can survive with her in the relationship.

This is not just for the guy but for others in relationship, it wouldn't be smooth as we think it will be but with forgiving spirit and perseverance you will overcome the thorns.

Please feel free to add your advise or comment

Source: http://www.bamisepeters..com/2017/06/what-to-do-after-she-confessed-she-did.html
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by gamaliel121(m): 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
send her away under the influence of weed
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by chiwetaluAGU(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Boys and Girls has no right to premarital sex. Not to talk of exclusive access to their private parts. By Boys and Girls i mean anyone who hasnt tasted matrimony. Assuming you are refering to married people, then your opinion comes in. Small boys should stop destroying people's daughters future. Likewise the girls ruining the destiny of our young boys in the name of affair..
Note: Even if you like be 50yrs, as long as you are still unmarried ... you are still in this category.
Shoult out to my fellow married peeps.
Ndi Nne maama ... isokwa
Ndi Nna paapa ... isokwa

Kwaba nu iko na onwerrooo grin cheesy
*drops mic* cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Since its the influence game

Be under your own influence and tell her to F--K OFF
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by kiddoiLL(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
I quote

"She really tried to have told you, other ladies out there will never mention it and you will think they are holy.
It means she really loves you and her conscience couldn't allow her to keep it as it might come up in the future which may be unforgivable by then.
Please pretend it didn't happen and move on, make her realise alcoholic drinks are not meant for her through series of cool communication and the need for her to desist from what can make such act come to reality again must be elaborated".

Take glass cup, u don take am ?? throw it at d wall... e break ?? good !! now say sorry to it and go buy super glue, gum d pieces of d cup together... were u able to fix it ?? no ?? Now u knw....

the heart is like a glass, you just dont break it, say sorry to it and expect the other person to just look away

Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by smardray(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Would by her alcohol nd do my own... undecided
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by wordbank(m): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aki Akoholu!
Akuko

Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
I would ask her is she moaned , if her answer is yes its over but if she said no I go probate her.
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by Sunexy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Even if I wanto react

Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by Apina(m): 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
The basic question I ask when I hear such stories is; why put yourself in such a position in the first place?
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by bamisepeters(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
I would ask her is she moaned , if her answer is yes its over but if she said no I go probate her.
lol, it could be you too as no one is above mistake.
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by bamisepeters(m): 2:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Apina:
The basic question I ask when I hear such stories is; why put yourself in such a position in the first place?
devil smiled at her and she reciprocated.
Re: What To Do After She Confessed She Did It With A Guy Under Alcohol Influence by bamisepeters(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
chiwetaluAGU:
Boys and Girls has no right to premarital sex. Not to talk of exclusive access to their private parts. By Boys and Girls i mean anyone who hasnt tasted matrimony. Assuming you are refering to married people, then your opinion comes in. Small boys should stop destroying people's daughters future. Likewise the girls ruining the destiny of our young boys in the name of affair..
Note: Even if you like be 50yrs, as long as you are still unmarried ... you are still in this category.
Shoult out to my fellow married peeps.
Ndi Nne maama ... isokwa
Ndi Nna paapa ... isokwa

Kwaba nu iko na onwerrooo grin cheesy
*drops mic* cool
you are completely on point

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World Tallest "Bottle Opener" (pics) / See The Fake Bra Ladies Use To Increase The Size Of Their Bre*st / Help!! My Girlfriend Is Giving Me Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.