Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) (31517 Views)

Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by talk2saintify(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
pele sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by rtnation(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=geozone post=57547230]

Fact that some tribalism freak won't bother to think,all they want is the split

And they think the split is now the end of there problems,una wey greed don finish
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Lekewatt(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
kingzizzy:

Are we indeed? In that case, Taiwo Abayomi must be from Enugu?
yes, but he was given quit notice by his landlord in d n.........thern zoo.
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by slap1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tsam1959:
N-power 2017 the portal is now available for registration , if you had issues of BVN already been used you can reload and try again please .

Can a previously unsuccessful applicant apply again?
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ogashub:
A real man of God should be able to discern who is fake and of a bad character by mere looks that's why Catholic priest study psychology
And what if he studies psychology yet he couldn't decode? Even those that studied psychology are being defrauded talkless of a priest
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tsam1959:
N-power 2017 the portal is now available for registration , if you had issues of BVN already been used you can reload and try again please .
How pm privately
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm... nawaooh!
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by eyinjuege: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Report him to the police n.a....
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by smileyoo: 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
na waa oo. just because of such little amount, an adult 'll choose to destroy what is left of his good image. the holy book says, good name is better than riches.
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
tithes doing their job wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Zither(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
You Yoruba peeps are blatant hypocrites except for a few good ones among you. I have always preached peace between the tribes whenever any issue like this comes up but I choose to do it when my Igbo brothers are having a field day when the suspect's name is a Yoruba one. However, when your brothers begin insulting my brothers you never tell them to stop that crime is not limited to a particular tribe. You let them insult to their fill. Now, a Yoruba man is the suspect and it is only now you know to preach that crime is not particular to a tribe. Rubbish.

As for me no one will ever hear me call any tribe by any derogatory name but you won't expect me to keep mum when the odour of hypocrisy is choking. To the Yoruba and Igbo guys n girls out there who have refused to join this senseless trend of name checking you have my deep respect for being the only reason nairaland has not turned to a strictly mental institution.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by madjune(m): 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
WizAkzy:
That's how they will think all Nigerians are the same, whereas there are still some good ones.

Yes. The good ones are from the East.

Afonja has taken over completely.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by UwaBuPawPaw: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Afonjas leading in crime rate lately..Chai

Uwa bu pawpaw mehn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by pretty2288: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na dem dem.... Dem no dey ever tire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by blaqroy: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Only came to check name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by WizAkzy: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
madjune:

Yes. The good ones are from the East.

Afonja has taken over completely.
There are good and bad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Phillfree(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Abeg which people the answer Abayomi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Ipobwarrior: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nah them, abayomi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by emwye(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Who the heck keeps 6.5k at home. Come on folks - this doesn't add up.

dre11:

A Nigerian man who was accommodated by a man of God in far away Austria has paid back the pastor with evil by stealing his money.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/nigerian-steals-6-500-from-pastor-who-helped-him-in-austria-id6843440.html

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
grayht:
say no to tribalism...

we are indeed one Nigeria

Na you and who be one Nigeria?
Abeg, swerve.
Truth is dat, like many other "nairalanders" you came to check name and got disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by emwye(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
My point exactly - wetin you dey do with that kind cash for Salzburg in CASH? Your hand sef fit no pure be that oh.
omoladeruth:
Why did the man leave that amount of money in a place that can be accessed by others.
As for the thief, he will be apprehended soon if the story is true. No wonder people are no longer hospitable when they are rewarded in this way.
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Unlimited22: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
highrise07:
be it IBO, Hausa or yoruba.....no tribe is devoid of criminals. to niggas out there
And can you explain why igbo is in capital letters?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rubbish! what's the so called pastor doing with €6,500 in his house? does he not have a bank account?
were did the bloody pastor get the money? Anyway the pastor has been stealing from the church members so no qualms I am sure God and Jesus wouldn't mind.
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Justiceleague1: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bloody cone head.
Austria is a cool place to hussle buh nah,criminality,rogueing,tiffing,pickpocketing,robbing,agberoing,omonileing,areaboying,owoda owodaing,riff raffing,one chanceing is eternally in their sophisticated blood... grin grin

catch am catch am,tif tif tif,catch am catch am,rogue rogue rogue..catch am catch am,robber robber...catch am a4onja 4onja,catch am catch am,cone head cone head... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Justiceleague1: 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
highrise07:
be it IBO, Hausa or yoruba.....no tribe is devoid of criminals. to niggas out there

unlimited22 asked u,everybody wanna know...why did u bold ibo? God will judge u if u dont repent from ur subtle wicked ways..what a hypocrite!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Justiceleague1:

unlimited22 asked u,everybody wanna know...why did u bold ibo? God will judge u if u dont repent from ur subtle wicked ways..what a hypocrite!
calm down bro..i don't owe u an explanation

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Unlimited22:
And can you explain why igbo is in capital letters?
nigga i don't know
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by cursedAbiola(f): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
where's LionDeLeo
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Justiceleague1: 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
highrise07:
calm down bro..i don't owe u an explanation

a4nja grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Ofemmanu1: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
seunny4lif:
SW people again grin grin grin

Reporting live from
Aba
Abia state
How's life in the gully-potopoto Abia today?

Hehehehe
Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by seunny4lif(m): 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
grin
Ofemmanu1:

How's life in the gully-potopoto Abia today?

Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Steals €6,500 From Pastor Who Accommodated Him In Austria (photo) by Ofemmanu1: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tsam1959:
Hi, I neva finish the registration before I got a congrat meaasge wIth a reference number, hw do I go about it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 2 Yahoo Boys In Kaduna (Photo) / 13-year-old Boy Buys 4 Bottles Of Beer And Drinks It All, Shocks Nigerian Man / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.