Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. (4766 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Adebayo Shittu & His Buhari’s Campaign Caps In Big Ghana-Must-Go Flood Aso Rock / EFCC, Army Discover Vehicle With Money In 'Ghana Must Go' Bags In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by SideView112: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
A facebook user identified as Ebuslim Sylvester Udemezue who was caught on sight leaving the northern Part wrote read more @http://www.sideviewgist.com/2017/06/must-see-pictures-of-another-igbo-man.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by ashjay001(m): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Him dey carry pms travel ni?

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by simplycarro: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Still part of the N44trillion ? grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by stephleena(f): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
all I see,is an afonjan,heading back to ogbomosho,with a keg of red oil,for ewedu soup...

30 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by ragiluhivo(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Quote of the day

"I said it in August 2009, I told you people they will tell you people to leave the north, now it is happening,"

Nnamdi Kanu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by King2kay(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
welcome
Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by ihebrooke(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nothing proves that the guy is Igbo. Nothing also proves that the picture was taken in the northern part of the country or that he is returning from the north.

11 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by bantudra: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
you igbos are not allowed to leave the north...we like una even with your failures....

the north will protect igbos...

4 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by bantudra: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
ihebrooke:
Nothing proves that the guy is Igbo. Nothing also proves that the picture was taken in the northern part of the country or that he is returning from the north.

dont mind them joor......who the hell want to dare attack igbos in the north.......maybe boko haram....

but surely not regular northerners....

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by bantudra: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
dont insult us by leaving the north...nigeria likes igbos....
Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by KahlDrogo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
all I see,is an afonjan,heading back to ogbomosho,with a keg of red oil,for ewedu soup...
I think you are the one at the background in your profile picture, displaying your armpit.

You look as ugly as your comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by 61Penguins: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2017
[s]
KahlDrogo:
I think you are the one at the background in your profile picture, displaying your armpit.

You look as ugly as your comment.
[/s]e pain am!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by GavelSlam: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
E no get property before.

He was simply a parasite to the north.
Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by Esplicit619: 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
The guy is a Facebook comedian OK...
He is not even in the north

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by Outofsync(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nah
I doubt this news
Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by DanseMacabre(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:

Has anyone ever told you that you're very beautiful observant?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by laribari(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:

I do not support biafra despite being from SS but I can't help but laff. #wicked! #you killed it

Whao! Is that your real picture? for you ehn, i will relocate to biafraland o!

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. by stephleena(f): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
laribari:

I do not supporting biafra despite being from SS but I can't help but laff. #wicked! #you killed it
lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Represent Nigeria On The List Of Top 10 Longest Beaches In The World.. / New Year: Ayade Assures Of Glorious 2022 / #bishopchallenge Trending On Facebook. See Hilarious Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.