Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,610 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest (94460 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by omoladehope: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:
I haven't seen that man a woman cannot bring down. God has not created him .

They should have kept Amaka's involvement hidden na ,this NPF self! they have put the lady in a big danger.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by kick(f): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

They should have kept Amaka's involvement hidden na ,this NPF self! they have put the lady in a big danger.

She is finished. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by iammolise(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=poshestmina post=57545270]I haven't seen that man a woman cannot bring down. God has not created him .

YES!!! God has...
and it's me tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by BioTeck: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:
Adam first man, Sampson strongest man and solomon sharpest man all destroyed by women!!! Women are powerful..o

Is that your own definition of being powerful?...The word 'destroyer' or better still, 'betrayer' should have been more appropriate to describe such women.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by ricki: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Aburi001:

. From Solomon, Samson to David the list endless.

Since God created a woman, neither God nor men had rested. grin

Dats is so powerful and so true.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Coldfeets: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Excuse me madam, but did your mother bring down your father? grin

No vex o, ayam just asking. wink

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Ugosample(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Such men exist dear...

Men who are not slaves to lust

But as for men who are slaves to lustful desires, they are as weak as anything.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Coldfeets: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
oyb:
i am getting seriously pissed off with our police.

are they this daft?

they are spilling the entire methodology they used to get this guy into the open.

other kidnap kingpins are reading and taking notes

Didn't you watch 24 - the Jack Bauer series?

You know why the Americans still 'expose' their secrets of fishing out terrorists with such movies?

Well, it has a psychological advantage of telling the terrorist (or the kidnappers in this case) that you can run but you cannot hide because we know all your tactics.

When you make a criminal to fear everyone around him, you are also limiting his options for perpetrating crimes...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by slap1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Olodo pass sensible people in that NPF.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Yeligray(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

God has oo... And thats me.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by mickijoe: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
That girl helping them would have been a secret. Now they are calling names, what's the essence of her helping the Police. Kai

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
A wife and 3 girlfriends. Yes he is truly a Nigerian man. tongue
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by DavidEsq(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Ah dey teh u. NPF and Buhari, I no just know who mumu pass.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Reals(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Women all the time
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Khayil(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by eminikansoso(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:
Adam first man, Sampson strongest man and solomon sharpest man all destroyed by women!!! Women are powerful..o
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by chronique(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Women bringing men down since God knows when. Fear women and be careful of them if you want to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by onatisi(m): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
This man Evans bleeped up biig time. But I believe it was the prayers of his victims that worked against him. He knew he was been closed down on and yet he went back to his place ? He even went to his girlfriend place knowing fully well she was working for the police!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by madjune(m): 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
See the babes names.

Typical Onitsha babes wey go sell you at any good price.
Anyway, Evans should pls stop wearing this blue stripped shirt.
It doesn't fit his boss status.

A James Bond turtle neck should do.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by KELVONISTIC: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ngozi Amaka Ijeoma
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:

Ever wondered why the bible used the symbolism of a woman in a basket as a metaphorical description of sin? Now you know. I even suspect the devil being a woman.
After all its a popular saying that hell has no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Mekanus(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fear anything with pucci grin grin grin
The fear of a woman is the beginning of long life. Kudos to NPF though.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by belindar: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
God created the world and rested
God created man and rested
But since God created Woman neither God, The World or MAN rest
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by fergieboy: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:
Some of these stories are begining to sound fake just to generate traffic.

Which one is Amaka, Ijeoma and Ngozi?
These are typical names anyone can mention as girlfriends.

Show us picture evidence or we don't believe it.
I weak bro

First it was whistle blower

Then the security in estate

And now girlfriend
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:

Who turned his heard from the Lord?
Solomon never fell

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Tsam1959(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
N-power 2017 is now opened for registration its a programme set aside to empower youths by the federal government . if you have not applied yet visit N-power.gov.ng. now , and.If you had issues in applying before you can re-visit the page now all technical issues have been resolved now
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by CioAngels(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
Anini's brother
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by burkingx(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
poshestmina:

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by poshestmina(f): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
patonyx1:
That's more reason Nigerians find it super difficult to assist the police in bursting major crimes. They're very poor in keeping classified information and witnesses.

I tell you! Things like this should strictly be anonymous. I'm sure he has boys who knows the Amaka and will go after her or her family members. Not like they'll reward the informant sef undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:

And you are happy grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by francotunsco: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
haske7:
u no add Abacha?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by poshestmina(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Coldfeets:

Excuse me madam, but did your mother bring down your father? grin

No vex o, ayam just asking. wink

Obviously you grew up in an orphanage home!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.