Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,875 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest (94685 Views)

Ayoade Akinnibosun, Offa Robbery Gang Leader At A Gym Before His Arrest / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by kimacent(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2017
poshestmina:
I haven't seen that man a woman cannot bring down. God has not created him .

They should have kept Amaka's involvement hidden na ,this NPF self! they have put the lady in a big danger.

How sure are u dat her name is Amaka. For dis purpose she a bear 'amaka' but I don't tink dats her real name.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:
Adam first man, Sampson strongest man and solomon sharpest man all destroyed by women!!! Women are powerful..o
you are not powerful, some men are only fools...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by EagleNest(m): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2017
PaperLace:
Evans is now a celebrity. Very soon he'll be a glo ambassador.

Nollywood will soon act movie called "Evans"
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by ochobaba(m): 5:19am On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:
Adam first man, Sampson strongest man and solomon sharpest man all destroyed by women!!! Women are powerful..o
My. Uncle, first son brought down by a woman, add it to your list too
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Nature8(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Homeboiy:
He be fool

Upon say u get wife

u still de follow girls

u no hear of anini

No mind the idiotic human being bro...
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by ensamy(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2017
If you must succeed in all things avoid women. Especially fornication and adultery, they destroy your aura or the protective hedge that Elohim put around you. Another thing is alcohol that intoxicates it will also destroy your aura and present you like a piece of bread to the devil. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Pergrace: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2017
poshestmina:

They should have kept Amaka's involvement hidden na ,this NPF self! they have put the lady in a big danger.

our police just weak me
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
optional1:

undecided

you

I no fear you grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2017
EagleNest:

Nollywood will soon act movie called "Evans"

season 1 and 2 loading...... grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by crunchyg: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
ha see you o.... I got the license 3yrs ago at the alter..
Ok ooo congrats to you, continue
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by optional1(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:

you
I no fear you grin

you have a daughter and a wife you know right?
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by optional1(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
robosky02:

you

I no fear you grin

Can't wait to give my dad a big hug.
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
poshestmina:

infact eh women I too fear una ooo
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
haske7:
u wan dey make mouth na abi
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by robosky02(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2017
optional1:

Can't wait to give my dad a big hug.

take it cheesy

Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by pole: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Ds Wil Make Evens More Poweful And More Dangerus,he Wil Be In Prison And Still Oprate High,and He Work With Jazz
Re: Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest by eallstar: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
able20:

Becos all the gragra and hustling of a man is always to satisfy a woman.
and women can never be satisfied
so y kill urself hustling for them?
abeg get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / Male Vs Female Prisoners: Pictures Spark Reactions On Social Media / Turkish Man Poses With His Pregnant Wife Before He Threw Her To Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.