Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money (24612 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chai!!! Nigerians are greedy ooo sad someone putting 8 million in to ponzi....Some people deserve no pity!!
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by virus05(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
trustyshoess:
I don't feel sorry for anyone who falls for this type of scam. Since they don't wanna learn, then they deserve whatever they get from it undecided
hi
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by bumi10(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
is it that this idiot can't be traced and put in their place?

what is all this
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Partnerbiz3: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm

Ser below for data shaa..
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Xtemporize009: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
BestOnlineDeals:
Gullible people deserved to be fukked in the assssss

Them need check your temperature
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by dee02(m): 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
SMh... People will never learn
When are you guys going to stop getting involved in Ponzi or get rich quick schemes?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by munchi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
They deleted our old Acc
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
mekstaniac:
Shey na your money? Allow us put na

You deserve to be fuc.k.ed in the anus for this stupid statement
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
ANY PERSON JOINING MMM NOW IS DOING THAT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK JUST LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS WHOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE..DON'T LET THEM CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN MMM THEY JUST WANT WANT TO USE YOU TO GET THEIR 10% OF THEIR MONEY THAT IS STUCK THERE.

THEY MAY BE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE ALREADY PAYING THEM THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK THERE, AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST PUT MORE MONEY TO SCHEME JUST TO GET 10% OF YOUR OLD MAVRO.

BE CAREFUL GUYS THE YEAR IS GRADUALLY COMMING TO AN END THE PANIC MMM CREATED BACK IN DECEMBER WILL HUNT THEM AGAIN. I REPEAT LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS AS THEY STRUGGLE TO GET PART OF THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK ON MMM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

YOU WERE WARNED BEFORE BUT YOU IGNORE THOSE WARNING YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU STARTED CRYING SOME OF YOU EVEN COMMITTED SUICIDE. USE YOUR BRAIN WHEN TROUBLE START, IT MOSTLY IS THE "ORDINARY PARTIPANTS" IN MMM THAT LOOSE MORE THE GUIDER DON'T LOOSE MUCH. BE WISE

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by vickertony(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is crazy! 8m for this recession?
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by megafone: 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
AndreizMendez:
If MMM, Loopers,Clarita,Tweenkers e.t.c which as all crashed as not taught all a lesson not to invest in Ponzi, i wonder what will?? shocked shocked shocked

Please, correct yourself. MMM has not crashed. I in fact and in truth got paid today! What I am working on now is getting alert daily. Weekly target achieved already. Say whatever, MMM pays!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Adebayo4all: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
All ponzi name scam
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
nony43:
MMM is paying ooo, no dulling

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
No ponzi scheme is trust worthy But MMM is one of the dubious ponzi on earth because they have a very intelligent way of moving the biggest amount of money to the top guys pocket the "ordinary participants" get just 30% and referal bonus, while guiders get guiders bonuses, leaders bonuses even managers bonuses even when they do nothing yet mmm claims they want to create a fair financial system very funny.

Meanwhile, the "ordinary participants" are the ones putting more money into the system, and they are the ones that will loose more when something bad happens . Funny enough a typical ordinary participants will not care as long he or she is getting 30% and referal bonus, this is due to ignorance and poverty. They are limited to 30% monthly growth and they have forgotten that, realistic business investment can give them even 200% growth in a month with the same amount they put in mmm. mmm has limited their minds to 30%.

Their so called guiders school, is just a tactics they use to advertise mmm through you, by poluting your Facebook page and YouTube channel with mmm videos and pictures which add more money to their adense account, not to make you know more about mmm as they claim, because you can know all you want to know about mmm by just visiting their detailed website.

Note in their so called guider school they don't tell you anything about guider they don't tell you who is a guider, functions of a guider, rules of a guider imagine a guider school school without these is that truly a guider school? obviously NOT. It should have be named mmm publicity school.

Which is why you pass or you fail they don't care as long as they have taking over your Facebook account and your youtube channel. It is the only school on earth where 99% score is fail you can only pass if you score 100% anything below that is fail, if you fail, mmm gain if you pass mmm also gain because they have taking over your social media account already very clever.

They go as far as telling their so call guiders school participants to create a fake Facebook account (Female profile) just to get more likes, views, as well as more money to their adense account from which 80% goes into their top guiders pocket. Why not let everyone enjoy the money? Very smart people

Did mmm needs guiders? The answer is no why because, mmm has online cosultant in their Website that attend to your needs immediately you visit the site, you can even get all the information you need about mmm after reading everything written on their website.

Mmm also have call agents that answer your calls when you have a complain, as well as mmm support which you can write to from your dashboard when you need help, they also send you an email, and text messages when you are matched to provide help, and when proof of payment is uploaded with all these ask mmm what are they using the name "guider" for mmm and it's copy cat are the only ponzi scheme that has guiders.

They are just using the name " guiders" 10k guiders,100k guiders,1k guiders whatever they call them to channel fund to the number one guys (top guiders) that have no guiders who happens to be among those that brought mmm to Nigeria.

When a participant become a guider, it is like adding a new pipe, and increasing water pressure that channel water to the tank at the top and the name "guiders" is a ladder they use to take the biggest money to the top guiders.

which is why they will never scrap guider bonuses and guidership even if their bonuses is killing the system.In any ph made in system the top guiders must get some amount of money from it. They just sit at home and harvest money, phing just 5% of the money they collected back to the system. And wait for the "ordinary participants" to do the magic this is why mmm will only thrive in third world countries with high rate of poverty. No develop country will ever allow a dubious ponzi scheme like mmm.

80% of Those bringing more people to the system are the participants while the people enjoying themselves and having the lion share are the top guiders what a typical Nigerian describe as monkey(Ordinary participants) dey work Baboon(Guiders) dey chop... So much for a fair financial system lol .

As someone once said,"mmm is robbing Peter to pay Paul" I said No, mmm is using Peter to put more money into Paul's pocket.
They claim they are paying the old money it is the same guiders that are still benefiting more.

Thy said if you ph depending on the amount you ph, you will get 10% of the amount you ph from your old money e.g if you ph 10,000 you will get 1000 from your old mavro, and if your dowlines also ph you will also get 10% of the amount they ph from your old mavro very funny what of those that have an amount like 100k there and they don't have a single dowline? Because, not everyone like inviting people to join a ponzi scheme if they they decided to be phing help of 10k for six months that means they are going to get just 6k from their 100k absolute rubbish meanwhile the guiders are going to be getting their percentage from every ph he made very unfair.

NOTE: YOU AGREE OR NOT, MMM IS USING YOU TO ENRICH SOME PARTICULAR SET OF PEOPLE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT MMM NIGERIA. SO, IF YOU DON'T WHAT TO MAKE PEOPLE RICH WHILE YOU TAKE MORE RISK OF PUTTING IN YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON PONZI SCHEME, STAY AWAY FROM MMM.

BUT IF YOU DON'T MIND HAVING AS LITTLE AS 30% MONTHLY GROWTH, WHILE YOU MAKE PEOPLE RICH IN HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS, MILLIONS WEEKLY YOU CAN GO AHEAD.

PLEASE SHARE

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
megafone:

Please, correct yourself. MMM has not crashed. I in fact and in truth got paid today! What I am working on now is getting alert daily. Weekly target achieved already. Say whatever, MMM pays!

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is it your Ponzi scheme?
Is it your money??

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by yusasiv(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Let them keep up with their ponzi while we stick to what we do...
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by yusasiv(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
megafone:

A friend of mine said the same thing,.... Kept me wondering, pple get mind o

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by hopefulLandlord: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
GHW is also falling now, I learnt people are defaulting

Nigerians should shun all these sites
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by ikp120(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
If you have 8m, why not do bet9ja with 1m with 1.10 odd to give you 100k?
Mumu people.
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Chrixtopha(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
am back to and enjoying my MMM jareh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by hopefulLandlord: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
winkmart:
Greedy Nigerians will never learn. I lost close to N400,000 in January to various programs.
If I had invested that I knew where I would be.
Sometimes,when am broke and think of what I lost, I would almost cry but I never cried, I just moved on and know for sure I will recover the money before very soon through profitable businesses.
When my money remain like N150,000 inside my account, I rush go start office and start some little businesses. Now am picking up.
Stop Ponzi schemes, they can kill you. But they can't kill me cuz am strong.

salute bro
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Chrixtopha(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
maxwell60:
ANY PERSON JOINING MMM NOW IS DOING THAT AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK JUST LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS WHOSE MONEY IS STUCK THERE..DON'T LET THEM CONVINCE YOU TO JOIN MMM THEY JUST WANT WANT TO USE YOU TO GET THEIR 10% OF THEIR MONEY THAT IS STUCK THERE.

THEY MAY BE TELLING YOU THAT THEY ARE ALREADY PAYING THEM THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK THERE, AND THEY ARE NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU MUST PUT MORE MONEY TO SCHEME JUST TO GET 10% OF YOUR OLD MAVRO.

BE CAREFUL GUYS THE YEAR IS GRADUALLY COMMING TO AN END THE PANIC MMM CREATED BACK IN DECEMBER WILL HUNT THEM AGAIN. I REPEAT LEAVE MMM FOR THE OLD PARTICIPANTS AS THEY STRUGGLE TO GET PART OF THEIR MONEY THAT WAS STUCK ON MMM. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

YOU WERE WARNED BEFORE BUT YOU IGNORE THOSE WARNING YOU WHEN IT HAPPENED YOU STARTED CRYING SOME OF YOU EVEN COMMITTED SUICIDE. USE YOUR BRAIN WHEN TROUBLE START, IT MOSTLY IS THE "ORDINARY PARTIPANTS" IN MMM THAT LOOSE MORE THE GUIDER DON'T LOOSE MUCH. BE WISE

Nawahooo did any one forced you to join MMM... whether new members came or not, ph and gh 40% for old people and new people gh withing 29 days

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
virus05:
hi
Hello smiley
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Damfostopper(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
e go soon do them Willy willy

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by Virtualaccounts: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
No cheap money anywhere. If it looks too good to be true. Look again to be double sure.

Bless you.
Virtualaccountant.ng

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by horlanrewaju11(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
haha she una mumu never do?but my mumu don do ooo after CLARITTA,DISPENSAL,TWINKAS,MMM AND NAIRALIFT
DON CHOP me but all thesame am back to bet9ja lolzz
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by AlphaT1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
AndreizMendez:
If MMM, Loopers,Clarita,Tweenkers e.t.c which as all crashed as not taught all a lesson not to invest in Ponzi, i wonder what will?? shocked shocked shocked
Which MMM crashed?

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by magoo10(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
why do Nigerians not listen? or the Almighty dullard has spread his ear infection to many
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by kevoh(m): 4:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
donation hub.in has an Indian domain extension. Chei, Indians don pack my 9ja brothers money disappear. grin grin
Re: Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money by 5chrisade: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op is giving false information. Donation hub didn't freeze people's money and ask them to donate 50%. They only said, if u re-donate 70% of ur GH amount, u will get ur money +50% back in 24hrs. Otherwise, u will get ur money +50% within 48hrs to 30days. Its optional. STOP THIS FALSE INFORMATION. Besides, MMM is still paying 30% every 30days. No system is perfect, donation hub is doing VERY FINE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 / The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.