Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Do People From Western Nigeria Love Parties So Much? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People From Western Nigeria Love Parties So Much? (434 Views)

Why Do People Wait Till January Of Every Year To Make Resolutions? / We Are Yet To Identify Trafficked People From 239 Libya Returnees- NAPTIP / Woman Gives Birth To Puppies In Western Cape After Having Sex With Their Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People From Western Nigeria Love Parties So Much? by Cinderella5(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
I know a woman, youruba woman, she is the bread winner of her home, she has a baby and despite their financial state borrowed money for the child's naming ceremony undecided. The next day, she was looking for money to buy diaper.

We asked her why she did such an elaborate ceremony and she replied if she doesn't celebrate it, there is the belief that either her or the baby is not healthy
I believe there is more to it.

Pls why is parties so important to Yoruba people.
By the way I love youruba people, not hating in them, just wondering like a wonderer tongue cheesy
Re: Why Do People From Western Nigeria Love Parties So Much? by Afonjashapmouth: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
Your wonderer na murderer anyways go listen the song "YOLO" a song by life
Re: Why Do People From Western Nigeria Love Parties So Much? by Homeboiy: 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
If u ask me.........
Re: Why Do People From Western Nigeria Love Parties So Much? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
afonjas will soon chop you like cheese balls

(1) (Reply)

N-power Has Been Use By Bad People To Fraud And Kidnapp / Photos From Manchester United Boss , Jose Mourinho ’s Father’s Funeral / Man Breaks The Internet After Allowing His Mother To Bathe And Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.