Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? (47341 Views)

Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) / Tana Adelana's 33rd Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by AreaFada2: 3:18am On Jun 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Tana abeg. See rose-shaped face. Beautiful, beautiful and so beautiful kiss

You have just been diagnosed -ve for lesbianism. grin cheesy

Because Adesua slayed it far better. Her make up appears less and those lips nor be here. Complexion matches the attire better too.
Tana has too many shades on her face, whereas Adesua's appears light, moderate and fresh.

But you na, na rose whateva you dey see dia. shocked shocked

Both would look far more natural with simple make up & just lip gloss.

Everybody seems to be concealing their natural self these days.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by AuroraB(f): 4:24am On Jun 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

You have just been diagnosed -ve for lesbianism. grin cheesy

Because Adesua slayed it far better. Her make up appears less and those lips nor be here. Complexion matches the attire better too.
Tana has too many shades on her face, whereas Adesua's appears light, moderate and fresh.

But you na, na rose whateva you dey see dia. shocked shocked

Both would look far more natural with simple make up & just lip gloss.

Everybody seems to be concealing their natural self these days.
Damn! The idiocy undecided
This epistle from a man all because I made a choice just as everyone else You are not a man but a tranny sad

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by judgedredd22(m): 4:46am On Jun 16, 2017
keshmuah:
Is it just me or I feel like Adesua's makeup did not really slay on her engagement

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by ochobaba(m): 5:09am On Jun 16, 2017
joseo:
remove the makeup...leave the dress and ask me again......I will then provide an answer......this days makeup is deceiving.
The question is who wore the cloth better not who wore the make up better

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by diva90: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2017
B
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by dancewith: 6:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Even on an Edo vs Yoruba thread?? Na wa for some people oh! See deleted posts!! undecided

Enough of these trabalistic nonsense. Tana is Ibo married to a yoruba man but I guess you wouldn't know that or it doesn't fit into your trabalistic narratives . Enough already

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by homesteady(m): 6:48am On Jun 16, 2017
Definitely B na!
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by Teespice(f): 6:52am On Jun 16, 2017
adesua's make up is subtle. that's the reason I would pick her.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by iamrealdeji(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2017
TheCabal:

Adesua needs a nose job.
honestly
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by AreaFada2: 7:15am On Jun 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Damn! The idiocy undecided
This epistle from a man all because I made a choice just as everyone else You are not a man but a tranny sad
On social media the true face of the new generation of women shows. It cannot be concealed by cheap heavy make up.

Very sad bunch of idiots with a sense of entitlement. No wonder you lot create new monikers daily to lament your marital and relationship woes. You are a disgrace to your family, tribe, womanhood, origins and any man unfortunate enough to have sampled your stinking pussy. grin cheesy

These idiots behave like roadside ashewo and yet expect men to behave like "gentlemen" towards them. Talk trash and get it a million fold back.

Do not talk to me like those never-do-well that f.uck you all over the place.

See this dirty little rat. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by AuroraB(f): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2017
AreaFada2:

On social media the true of new generation of women shows. It cannot be concealed by cheap heavy make up.

Very sad bunch of idiots with a sense of entitlement. No wonder you lot create new monikers daily to lament you marital and relationship woes. You are a disgrace to your family, tribe, origins and any man unfortunate enough to have sampled your stinking pussy. grin cheesy

These idiots behave like roadside ashewo and yet expect men to behave like "gentlemen " towards them. Talk trash and get it a million fold back.

Do not talk to me like those never do well that Bleep you all over the place.

See this dirty little rat. grin cheesy

Die, foo.l. Kia, this one na human being undecided
*spit kelebe on your ugly face* hopeless soul angry

Beast of no gender.
You wish I'd reply your stinking ass sad
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by AreaFada2: 7:38am On Jun 16, 2017
AuroraB:
Die, foo.l. Kia, this one na human being undecided
*spit kelebe on your ugly face* hopeless soul angry

Beast of no gender.
You wish I'd reply your stinking ass sad
Your generations exactly. I am a spirit and I will be your nightmare. grin cheesy

Keep suffering from multi- dicks induced stupidity. You insult a man first. And expect me to be quiet. You must be mad. shocked

My ass stinks alright, after all I use it to poo. cheesy grin

What is your excuse for the " stinking public toilet" you carry about as a pvssy? grin

Next time before you insult a man first, think twice. Not every man is like those you sleep with and you take it as doing them a favour.
I do not pander to anyone, man or woman.

I give it to you direct.

What a humourless idiot. shocked

By the way, with the way you are first to insult your seniors just because you have tasted big sugar daddy dicks from age 14 through any mushroom higher institution you may have attended, you will never have the privilege to reach my age. You will die miserably young.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by modupeleke(f): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2017
They all wear it better, mine will be the best God's willing.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by mastar111: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Just ran out of bleeps to give
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by keshmuah(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
I agree that you don't have to go all out to look good...but you don't have to look plain because you are trying to be simple in your looks...Its her engagement for crying out loud!..I honestly think the makeup could have done a better job while still keeping it very simple
hisMrs:
I love her make up. So simple. She is d not the extreme make up type, d beauty is naturally there.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by keshmuah(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
And I'm soooooooooo going to slay!
tranxo:

We are waiting for your own slay day

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by samijay8(m): 10:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Adesua looks better, they're both on makeup but the B, the makeup just makeup overflow
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by Adenike775(f): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
I don't think she likes heavy make up...cos her make up is always light in all her pictures and videos I've seen.
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by gwama: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
TANA; TANA; TANA kiss

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by Nofuckgiven: 1:13am On Jun 17, 2017
dancewith:

Enough of these trabalistic nonsense. Tana is Ibo married to a yoruba man but I guess you wouldn't know that or it doesn't fit into your trabalistic narratives . Enough already
You are the tribal bigot here. For you to know she is an Igbo married to an Edo man. I don't even know self! See your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by Nofuckgiven: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Tana Adelana nee Egbo is Ignoring but married to a Yoruba guy.
I didn't know that! No wonder they turned into a tribal e-war again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by tranxo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
keshmuah:
And I'm soooooooooo going to slay!
Smh
Slay = Daft = Dump

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by keshmuah(f): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2017
And you think your opinion counts? undecided

PS:Dumb not Dump
tranxo:

Smh
Slay = Daft = Dump
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by tranxo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
keshmuah:
And you think your opinion counts? undecided

PS:Dumb not Dump
Lol. You are not a lost soul afterall. You can still be redeemed.

PS:
Dump = Discard

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Adesua Etomi Vs Tana Adelana: Who Wore The Intro Ceremony Outfit Better (pic)? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" / M.I Abaga Visits Diamond Bank Headquarters Lekki (Photos) / Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.