Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,150 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee (381 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by igwe44(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2017
This thought have been on my mind for a very long time,is it compulsory to get down on our knee while proposing to our fiancee,can't we propose when lying down on the bed or sitting down.
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by chiwetaluAGU(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Pretence, Stupidity, senselessness.

Brazen display of idiocy
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by LesbianBoy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Only BIG FOOLS kneel down to propose to a nigerian girl angry
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by ojun50(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
I will do that if she is a virgin bt if she is nt then is standing ovation

1 Like

Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by LalasticSeun(f): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
If you cant prostrate self...bye bye
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by Ehiscotch(m): 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
It is just natural & instinctive. Standing upright is just mundane, ordinary with zero shades of romance.
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by Ehiscotch(m): 7:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
LalasticSeun:
If you cant prostrate self...bye bye
Do you have any relationship with LALA OR SEUN?
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by smardray(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
Do u stil ave to add ur big problem to the one Nigeria is facing...uhm
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by iRepNaija1: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
igwe44:
This thought have been on my mind for a very long time,is it compulsory to get down on our knee while proposing to our fiancee,can't we propose when lying down on the bed or sitting down.

Does a woman have to get on her knees during the traditional wedding to present palm wine to her betrothed, igwe?

Here's a better question: why must doing something nice (like getting your knees for a proposal) for your significant other feel like something is being taken away from you?
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by iRepNaija1: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=igwe44 post=57550688] This thought have been on my mind for a very long time,is it compulsory to get down on our knee while proposing to our fiancee,can't we propose when lying down on the bed or sitting down.[/quote

Does a woman have to get on her knees during the traditional wedding to present palm wine to her betrothed, igwe?

Here's a better question: why must doing something nice (like getting your knees for a proposal) for your significant other feel like something is being taken away from you?
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by NairalandCS(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Arrant rubbish.

I should coman have arthritis because I want to propose.

Lubbish.
Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by Nedfed(m): 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Problem with Africa
We copy the white folks in everything forgotten that is dia own culture.
Is only in Nigeria will do:
1. Introduction
2. Engagement
3. White wedding and then
4. Reception.
After which you see the couple moving to a face me I face you house they hustle.
After big much spending on a wedding.
Some will even enter debt.

Kneeing down is of no meaning when proposing abeg. The koko na for the man to be a gud and responsible father

Re: Must We Get On Our Knee To Propose To Our Fiancee by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
igwe44:

why do Yoruba men prostrate for their in laws can't they just stand.

(1) (Reply)

Why People Have Sex / Another Social Media Madness: US Woman Shoots, Kills Boyfriend In Youtube Stunt / Husband Snatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.