Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) (3634 Views)

No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor.

If you have been keeping up with my blog you would remember that I talked about my girl (officially my ex) who did 3 crazy exercises every morning to make her look good and keep her looking that way.

Well, this was something she told me sometime ago...

So, what do you guys think?

Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Remember, you can join my blog for more tips, free ebooks, updates and articles.. Join here https://page.co/v9dY
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
Haha so guilty of number 2.
Num3 I dont Gerrit

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
pressplay411:
Haha so guilty of number 2.
Num3 I dont Gerrit

It means real men don't leave dirty dishes and wash up immediately they eat and also they don't wear dirty clothes and mask the bad smell with perfume

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by pressplay411(m): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

It means real men don't leave dirty dishes and wash up immediately they eat and also they don't wear dirty clothes and mask the bad smell with perfume

Well, I can neither confirm nor deny this. Lool
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
pressplay411:

Well, I can neither confirm nor deny this. Lool

Hahaha, I concur to that.
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by zealkane(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
so so guilty of no 1....I hate no 3 tho
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor.

If you have been keeping up with my blog you would remember that I talked about my girl (officially my ex) who did 3 crazy exercises every morning to make her look good and keep her looking that way.

Well, this was something she told me sometime ago...

So, what do you guys think?

No. 1 should be Real men don't pick their nose in the public.
Who doesn't pick nose? We just shouldn't do it with bare hands and in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by spencerlouis(m): 2:52am On Jun 16, 2017
guilty of no 2 smtyms! I so much dislike no 1 nd d pple dat do it angry its jst messed up!
no 3 is really bad but I hardly tidy up dishes immediately after meal undecided
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
spencerlouis:
guilty of no 2 smtyms! I so much dislike no 1 nd d pple dat do it angry its jst messed up!
no 3 is really bad but I hardly tidy up dishes immediately after meal undecided

A big applause for this gentleman

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by ip2121918021(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
/
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
ip2121918021:
I think your ex is retarded_

hahahaha.. Which one do you do most of the time?
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by TheUmbra: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
I think she's a fake. Even though some of the habits are unhygienic, sometimes it happens involuntarily.

Chewing your nails could be a psychoanalytic body language that indicate lost in thoughts, worried, anxious or anxiety. Picking of the nose bad a habit as it can be, especially in public and when there's mucus therein, can sometimes happen involuntarily when the nostrils itch.

Cleaning up after oneself, no biggie on personal hygiene but opinionated women like her always take it to another level where the man is held down to domestic chores which is supposed to be her duty.

All this our African gbedu babes with over-forming, trying to live out a fantasy they picked up from the screen and soft sell mags.

1 Like

Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by ip2121918021(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

hahahaha.. Which one do you do most of the time?

Chew my nails - This is something most people can control if they get the urge.

Cleaning up after myself? why not na

Picking my nose - I'm not usually aware while doing this, for example - I just can't sit down idly and be picking my nose, it's something I do while I'm paying attention to something else like using my phone- This is my hobby undecided
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
ip2121918021:

Chew my nails - This is something most people can control if they get the urge.

Cleaning up after myself? why not na

Picking my nose - I'm not usually aware while doing this, for example - I just can't sit down idly and be picking my nose, it's something I do while I'm paying attention to something else like using my phone- This is my hobby undecided

I see, why don't you consider more hygienic hobbies, because something is natural and happens without us being aware does not mean we should continue with it.. It is like someone who gets angry easily and claims that he just can't control his emotions is unaware of how angry he is.. In the end he is advised to control it for his own good.. That can be applied in this case
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by DarkRebel69: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
The first two are quite unhealthy habits, and could easily be major turn-offs, especially when done in public. Picture yourself picking your nostrils or chewing on your nails while on a date. Yuck. If the girl doesn't make a beeline for the door, then... congratulations! - you just found yourself a “partner in dirt”.

Your girlfriend was being overdramatic, anyways. What's with the “Real Men" nonsense?
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by ip2121918021(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I see, why don't you consider more hygienic hobbies, because something is natural and happens without us being aware does not mean we should continue with it.. It is like someone who gets angry easily and claims that he just can't control his emotions is unaware of how angry he is.. In the end he is advised to control it for his own good.. That can be applied in this case

Haha, I was being sarcastic, I meant it's the one I do the most
Re: Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2017
ip2121918021:

Haha, I was being sarcastic, I meant it's the one I do the most

I see

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Needs Ur Advice On Dis / Things Every Woman Must Do After Sex / Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.