Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. (4022 Views)

Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / Yakubu Dogara Is Speaker Of 8th House Of Representatives / House of Representatives Adopt Motion Over Removal Of Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
Coming soon.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
pipe dream grin

but everyone is entitled to dreams anyway
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
MrPrsdent:

pipe dream grin

Ok sir!
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by DisGuy: 2:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
You didnt state your party?

your number 1 point and number 6 can be merged

Either way I support! wink
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by kawazaki(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2010
Perfect.

I give all my support. Enough of this online criticism. Let out people get to work.

Congrats on being courageous to take on the challenge
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thanks a whole lot Kawazaki and Dis guy.
Now, lets go!
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Nuzo, I am willing to take the leap and vote. Even though I do not agree with you on all issues, from the way I have seen you argue here on Nairaland, I believe you are the sort of person that the Ibo people, and Nigeria as a whole, needs to give them a wake up call, and I pray you do not get sucked into that whole IMAGINARY vortex of corruption and inaction people claim really is to blame for all of Nigeria's problems. Do let me know when this will happen and I will do my best to campaign for you from my end.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by WilyWily7: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
Dis Guy:

You didnt state your party?
Ebonyi Revolutionary Peoples Party (E.R.P.P)
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by DisGuy: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
Good thing is that this is still in the pipeline

You should provide stats for the following problems

THE PROBLEMS:

1. Illiteracy: Nwoha has always been so saddened by level of illiteracy in Nigeria, his federal constituency in particular. Schools and quality education in Ohaukwu/Ebonyi federal constituency are almost non existent. The one situation that constantly brings tears to his eyes is the thought of the fact that majority of juvenile roadside hawkers on the major roads of Lagos are from Ohaukwu/Ebonyi federal constituency. Lack of funding, scholarships and total neglect by their government and representatives in the various Assemblies, these kids have decided to take to the streets at very young ages. Without quality education, these kids are likely to grow and become security risks to the society. The society in turn loses "tons" of human resources. What percentage of school age children are out of school, what's the percentage of those achieveing the mandatory 5 A-Cs for a university course, what percentage is male/female- NPC, WAEC etc all have website nows
2. Lack of Potable water: It is unbelievable that in 2010, the guinea worm scourge is still ravaging our constituency due to lack of potable water. Majority of the people still have no access to portable drinking water, hence they drink from dirty streams and ponds. [ from 1999 till date how many cases of guinea worm or how many miles do people have to walk to get water]
3. Girl child abuse and VVF: To a large extent, Nwoha believes that a female child in this part of the world is a disadvantaged kid. Unlike their male counterparts, female children are forced into early marriages and despoiled against their wills. They take in at very tender ages and due to immature pelvis, they develop VVF after delivery.
4. Female circumcision: Young females in this constituency are forced to go through severe pains of circumcision. The trauma of this evil process torments the female child into adulthood. It also kills their sexual lives when they get married.
5. Poverty: Absence of small scale industries, no idea of mechanized farming, opportunity for real farmers to benefit from Agric loans, unsubsidized fertilizer and lack of storage system have all left the villagers incapacitated and thereby poor.
6. Ignorance: Over 50% of the population within the locality is uniformed as a result of lack of opportunity to be exposed beyond their vicinity.
this is the only point with stats to back it up though you didnt state where you got the figure from

I support
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2010
Bad rubbish
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by naijaswag1: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2010
Joining the league of extraordinary criminals.I see you want your piece of the pie.They can kill! I hope you are ready for anything because it is not by NL.Check whether it is the turn of your zone if zoning exist in your constituency and make sure you join the winning/ruling party be it PDP or whatever or you might be wasting your time.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by ifyalways(f): 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2010
so Nuzo is from Ebonyi state undecided
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by mbulela: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2010
guy, i am horribly pessimistic about the Nigerian state but we must start somewhere.
i am willing to support you but i need to know what party you contesting under.
it matters a lot to me in the scheme of things.
there are some i will not touch with a pole and some that will make your task almost impossible.
the days of discouraging people are over.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Mekusxyz: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
naija_swag:

Joining the league of extraordinary criminals.I see you want your piece of the pie.They can kill! I hope you are ready for anything because it is not by NL.Check whether it is the turn of your zone if zoning exist in your constituency and make sure you join the winning/ruling party be it PDP or whatever or you might be wasting your time.

So if we do not join to see about salvaging what is left, we can as well bring foreigners to run things for us. Not so?
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Onlytruth(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2010
Wily*Wily:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmfao!
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Wily*Wily:

ERPP ?? comedians grin grin
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Afam(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
The problem I see with the poster's ambition is that someone like him would not mind using thugs to harass, main or kill those that disagree with him going by his high level of intolerance on this forum especially when his views are challenged.

If he can solve this basic problem I believe his views even if not correct all the time will be enough to get people thinking and asking questions about what happen around.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2010
Afam:

The problem I see with the poster's ambition is that someone like him would not mind using thugs to harass, main or kill those that disagree with him going by his high level of intolerance on this forum especially when his views are challenged.

If he can solve this basic problem I believe his views even if not correct all the time will be enough to get people thinking and asking questions about what happen around.

Yehh Afam? shocked Wetin bring this kind talk?

I could still remember reaching out to you after a little argument we had here sometime ago to no avail.

@ Nlanders

I got tired after visiting inmates of Abakaliki prisons and would be fit to reply you all from tomorrow.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by IKEYMAN1: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
@@@@@ becomerich-become mumu

hope u are readin

to all the fakers out there; too bad reading what yall are sayin
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
Keep the dreams alive. smiley
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Afam(m): 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
nuzo:

Yehh Afam? shocked Wetin bring this kind talk?

I could still remember reaching out to you after a little argument we had here sometime ago to no avail.

Nothing personal. I wish you the very best but needed to point out something I noticed. Good luck.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
your mum is pretty and a sharp dresser- why cant she be the one running?

I need to go over your posts in this forum- are you one of those Yoruba bashers?
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by IKEYMAN1: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^^^

nuzu wahala dey

alien on your thread shocked

now this is what nigeria dnt need

1; corruption

2; big-manism

3;t-pianism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Gamine(f): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
omg he looks like one of my ex-schoolmates Godfrey. LOL

All the best o
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by naijaswag1: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
My brother,I hope you have up to 50million Naira because this is not American where Obama can rally people to his change agenda thru internet.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by solo1: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
Its no crime being ambitious! but you need efforts to make it come to light.
The mistake Nigerians are always making is selecting one for an elective position in the country without cross checking credentials.
The poster with all his tall ambition have never in life render any self less service to the people other than the mandatory NYSC.He has never got involved in student politics or affiliation with any departmental politics etc.
Conducting your business in China is not enough to have a solution to problems in Nigeria.House of Rep is about policy making on legislative affairs and possible oversight function.
From political experience Poster should go through Executive political position where he can take executive decisions that affects the lives of his people.(Local government chairmanship,supervisory position at the council,State commissioner etc).
You need to actually understand government policy for you be a successful politician.In your item 5,Fertilizers are always subsidized to farmers and allocated to various states of the federation for distribution and sales to farmers.But how its been manage by various states is a different executive issue.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by bawomolo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2010
naija_swag:

My brother,I hope you have up to 50million Naira because this is not American where Obama can rally people to his change agenda thru internet.

he he, the protests in Iran were started using the internet, anything is possible.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by chosen04(f): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
NUZO,

Do you still believe in nigeria? I thut she killed your "loved ones?"

Think twice b/4 you leap!.

I will never bring myself so low to inspire to be in same house with our corrupt, violence supporting members in that assembly.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by desgiezd(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
MrPrsdent:

pipe dream grin

This guy needs our encouragement and its about time the youth get involved in politics. We wont achieve our desired goal by just sitting down and criticising.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by tunku(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
You certainly do have the looks that politicians would kill for; I am sorry but politics in America is all very shallow, which interesting enough is still far ahead of that in Nigeria.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by otawa: 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
Nuzo, good idea but you need to be on ground!

These people on NL will do nathing for your Politica success.

You need to have god father and be ready to kill/destroy anyone that comes across your way.

Its how you can get there, but whats more important is what YOU DO when you eventually get there!

Good Luck.
Re: Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
solo1:

Its no crime being ambitious! but you need efforts to make it come to light.
The mistake Nigerians are always making is selecting one for an elective position in the country without cross checking credentials.
The poster with all his tall ambition have never in life render any self less service to the people other than the mandatory NYSC.He has never got involved in student politics or affiliation with any departmental politics etc.
Conducting your business in China is not enough to have a solution to problems in Nigeria.House of Rep is about policy making on legislative affairs and possible oversight function.
From political experience Poster should go through Executive political position where he can take executive decisions that affects the lives of his people.(Local government chairmanship,supervisory position at the council,State commissioner etc).
You need to actually understand government policy for you be a successful politician.In your item 5,Fertilizers are always subsidized to farmers and allocated to various states of the federation for distribution and sales to farmers.But how its been manage by various states  is a different executive issue.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I mean, do I have to state all the charity works I have rendered to my people in my entire existence before you can deem me fit for a legislative post?
I thought that by now Nigerians would have realized that philanthropy and charity works are just ingredients that supplement development and not the solution.

What Nigeria needs now is strict implementation of laws. But before we get to that, we need men and women who will make the laws and stand their grounds without fear or favor.

On a side note, my extra contributions in Osun state during my NYSC service year was never in anyway mandatory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Govt To Stop Services With Tinubu’s Firm / Breaking News:Plans To Arrest Yakub Dogara And His Loyal Reps Allegedly Underway / Phcn Want Spoil My Freezer.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.