Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Finding Mrs Right - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Finding Mrs Right (22993 Views)

Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe / Finding Me (a true life story) / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding Mrs Right by mamindy(f): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice piece, thanks a lot
Re: Finding Mrs Right by ekwuemendinso(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
nice write up dear.

kudos!
Re: Finding Mrs Right by borie4u(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
romanticnovels:
EPISODE FINALE.

‘A home… a home’

“Your heart is the home Vivian, your place has always been the home ever since I met you a year ago. Anytime I am broke, I come to you. Anytime you are ripped apart, you come to me. What other home is better than the one here?” he asked, touching her chest.

He held her hands and looked into her dark hazel eyes. Then slowly, their fingers intertwined. Their noses made contact, followed by their lips.
A kiss was shared.

“I can’t believe for a year now, I had been looking for someone who was just right behind my flat. I had been looking for the right person who happened to be someone close” He said as he bit a slice of cake. After a hot session of kisses, PHCN took the light so they lit a candle and sat on the rug, eating the cake.

“So this cake was meant for me, and you wanted to give out what was for me to another lady” she giggled, downing her glass of pure havens wine. She stared at the glim the candle was giving to their soft shadows on the wall and smiled.

“That was when I didn’t know my Mrs. right was my best friend. Actually, I have a confession” he whispered into her hair.

“Spill”

“I’ve actually had this growing affection or is it feelings for you for a long time now, but I didn’t want to spoil our friendship or create any awkwardness between us if you ended up turning me down so I kept the feelings at bay and forced myself to see you as a friend and nothing more”

“Hmmm. I also had a thing for you tho but Kunle and the flaws he pointed out in my body clouded my thoughts that I didn’t dwell so much on the butterflies you gave me anytime you were around me”
“So, now that we know we are meant for eachother, we should start planning a wedding” Lawrence said, wiping some icing from his lips.

“A wedding?” her brows drew together in askance.

“Yes, a wedding” Lawrence finalized as he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead while Vivian curled up on him like a tiny kitten.

‘Yes it is true that love finds you at the least expected places’

THE END.
Happy birthday romanticnovels
Re: Finding Mrs Right by Eyinimofeoluwa(f): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2017
OMG omo na bomb u drop for here nice write up Romanticnovels....
Re: Finding Mrs Right by ayorinbolableszy(f): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
nice one

pls mention me in ur next story
Re: Finding Mrs Right by romanticnovels: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
borie4u:

Happy birthday romanticnovels

Thank you. Much love
Re: Finding Mrs Right by moshood1993(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice piece. One of the best have read on NL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Take On Chimamanda "Half Of A Yellow Sun" Does Anyone Feel The Same Way To? / Hacked:romance And Action Novel / Chimamanda Adichie: Don't Use Feminism To Justify Your Wickedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.