Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! (2287 Views)

'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / Buhari To Nigerians: Change Your Lawless Habits So We Can Achieve The Change / APC Appeal Committee: How Nsima Ekere Ferried Money Into Hotel With His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by ChimaAdeoye: 1:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Those that experienced the first war will tell you that they got only 20 Nigerian pounds after the war.

Following the ultimatum of Arewa youths, the same thing is being plotted again. Except that it will happen before any war and not after. When and if violence breaks out in the north, they know Igbos will retaliate. The first things is that they will claim banks cannot open due to insecurity, but bank will function normally in the north. Eventually when it becomes too dangerous for any Igbo to venture into the north to operate their bank accounts, they will order the banks in the Igbo areas to close up completely, effectively trapping your money in Nigerian banks and will be seized. Then they will change money to make sure any money you have in your possession is useless.

Using the instrument of the Federal Government, some people now in government are already plotting how to confiscate your money in the bank.

Those with hefty sums should begin to convert some of their assets into foreign currency immediately, or open up bank accounts in other foreign countries.

17 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by TheHistorian(m): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2017
Psychopath! angry

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by cjrane: 1:08am On Jun 16, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Those that experienced the first war will tell you that they got only 20 Nigerian pounds after the war.

Following the ultimatum of Arewa youths, the same thing is being plotted again. Except that it will happen before any war and not after. When and if violence breaks out in the north, they know Igbos will retaliate. The first things is that they will claim banks cannot open due to insecurity, but bank will function normally in the north. Eventually when it becomes too dangerous for any Igbo to venture into the north to operate their bank accounts, they will order the banks in the Igbo areas to close up completely, effectively trapping your money in Nigerian banks and will be seized. Then they will change money to make sure any money you have in your possession is useless.

Using the instrument of the Federal Government, some people now in government are already plotting how to confiscate your money in the bank.

Those with hefty sums should begin to convert some of their assets into foreign currency immediately, or open up bank accounts in other foreign countries.

What you have said is true.

Folks keep talking about Igbo in the north leaving, but it's only the beginning of the plot.

I have already paid in more money to my bank account in USA and Cameroon.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Kc3000: 6:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Real talk.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by bantudra: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:
Psychopath! angry

chaiii...we honoured their sit at home...and now this......

this ipobians are something else...the police was right....it was a mistake..

better we return back to military rule....this democratic system is nonesense....

people that belong yabba left are free to talk the ol day....do you understand how dangerous that is for a nation of 170million souls??

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by raker300: 6:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Op you have a point

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by bantudra: 6:08am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:
Op you have a point

point in what??...nobody is pursuing igbos....

what is this paranoia all abut?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by raker300: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

point in what??...nobody is pursuing igbos....

what is this paranoia all abut?
youre the one acting paranoid here man. Get a hold of yourself and try to imagine life without the Igbos Nigerians so loathe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by bantudra: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:
youre the one acting paranoid here man. Get a hold of yourself and try to imagine life without the Igbos Nigerians so loathe

who is loating from who.......data still tells that the northerners are still poorer than the southerners....
Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Justuceleague2: 6:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Hahahhhhhaha

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by raker300: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Hahahhhhhaha
since you're laughing I know you're not Igbo.

Only igbos understand what the op means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Justuceleague2: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2017
raker300:
since you're laughing I know you're not Igbo.

Only igbos understand what the op means

So

Who you epp?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Pavore9: 7:07am On Jun 16, 2017
Make I laugh! cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by sanandreas(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Southerners withdraw your cash gradually from the bank and convert to dollars. Look ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by rainylad(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

..Good points @op..please spread the message cos i will too.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by vecman22(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Kai Igbos una no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by drss2(m): 10:48am On Jun 16, 2017
true talk @op. a word is enough for d wise.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by EzeUche(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2017
I see nothing wrong with what the OP said.

The Igbos need to be prepared for anything.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Elle277(f): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
For real..?
Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by feelgoodInc: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
What's wrong in me changing my money to dollars, I think all the South South and Igbos should do this, it's not a crime it's Legal. Do it now. before you get caught unawares and earn #20 naira this time. I believe the OP, this is his first post since May 2016.

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Fremancipation: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
I have used a good amount of my savings together with my brother and parents to secure 12 plots of land in asaba area.

Buying land in the east is a good way to secure your money. You can always sell it later.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by twosquare(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
cjrane:

What you have said is true.

Folks keep talking about Igbo in the north leaving, but it's only the beginning of the plot.

I have already paid in more money to my bank account in USA and Cameroon.
Nice one... I'm not a Biafran but any right thinking person should know that in an eventuality war break out from different angles, the national currency will become useless. Anyone who is wise now should have a US or UK currency backup in foreign accounts. And I've been doing that even before the declaration... Sons of Issachar should discern the times and seasons (Ecclesiates 11:12)

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by feelgoodInc: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
have you all noticed that truths don't make it to the front page anymore?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by twosquare(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
feelgoodInc:
have you all noticed that truths don't make it to the front page anymore?

Well, people love darkness rather than light. So, what do you expect.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by ChimaAdeoye: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kc3000:
Real talk.

There is already obvious steps to take away igbo wealth via targeting igbo businesses under Buhari.

Northern youths pronouncement point to their agenda.of dispossession of igbos. You cannot escape their wicked plot if most of your wealth is in naira and Nigeria banks

They have done it before and gave igbos only 20 pounds for all their deposits in the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Change Your Money Into Dollars,euro, Yen,Renminbi Now! by Kc3000: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

There is already obvious steps to take away igbo wealth via targeting igbo businesses under Buhari.

Northern youths pronouncement point to their agenda.of dispossession of igbos. You cannot escape their wicked plot if most of your wealth is in naira and Nigeria banks

They have done it before and gave igbos only 20 pounds for all their deposits in the bank.

All you've said is factual, and there's precedence to boot. This message needs to be propagated and hopefully people heed the warning.

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo-Akintola Struggle Of 1965 Caused January 1966 Coup- Sanusi / PDP Is The Reason Buhari Travels Abroad For Treatment – Presidency, APC / Non Igbo People Are Causing Division In Igboland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.