Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) (6083 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 16, 2017
Believe it or not, an angel was born today. An angel I can also call a friend and a sister...

You've gone on to confirm the saying that it's not about how far but how well and how long you've known a person doesn't matter because in the little short while that I've known you, I've had no regrets so far.

This is no hype and I just want you to know you are a wonderful person aside the fact that you were born in June which is one of the coolest thing ever cool...There's never a dull moment with her,she's fun, she's pretty and she can talk tongue

On this special day, I pray God grants your heart desires and I pray the rest of your life shall be the best of your life. I wish you long life and prosperity. Shine on Sis.. Happy Birthday my **********...I won't call you that heregrin

Happy Birthday Deborah
Happy Birthday Makydebbie.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 16, 2017
FTC, yipeeeee!!! grin cheesy grin

Happy birthday Dee, God bless your new age much. kiss

Wey our cake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by ItsTutsi(m): 1:30am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthaday,very happy for yall and wish u all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Lsofdk(m): 1:45am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday hunnie wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy Birthday Dear[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by smardray(m): 5:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Blissful birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday Dee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Oche211(m): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday debby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by PrickGetSize(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday, horrny! kiss

The best is yet to cum.

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:54am On Jun 16, 2017
MzLarem:
Believe it or not, an angel was born today. An angel I can also call a friend and a sister...

You've gone on to confirm the saying that it's not about how far but how well and how long you've known a person doesn't matter because in the little short while that I've known you, I've had no regrets so far.

This is no hype and I just want you to know you are a wonderful person aside the fact that you were born in June which is one of the coolest thing ever cool...There's never a dull moment with her,she's fun, she's pretty and she can talk tongue

On this special day, I pray God grants your heart desires and I pray the rest of your life shall be the best of your life. I wish you long life and prosperity. Shine on Sis.. Happy Birthday my **********...I won't call you that heregrin

Happy Birthday Deborah
Happy Birthday Makydbbie.
Thanks sis. You're amazing. kiss kiss
Amen to your prayer.
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:55am On Jun 16, 2017
Lsofdk:
Happy birthday hunnie wink kiss
That's hunnie. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:56am On Jun 16, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Happy Birthday Dear[color=#770077][/color]

SmellingAnus:
Happy birthday dear

smardray:
Blissful birthday
Thanks so much!
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Aderola15:
FTC, yipeeeee!!! grin cheesy grin

Happy birthday Dee, God bless your new age much. kiss

Wey our cake?
Ftc for birthday thread. Village geh tongue tongue
Thanks alot sis.
Where is the cake?
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2017
KissChrixx:
Happy birthday Dee
Thanks dear.
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Happy birthday, horrny! kiss

The best is yet to cum.
Thank you. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Juhann(f): 7:00am On Jun 16, 2017
My cake too o grin
makydebbie:
Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Juhann:
My cake too o grin
I'm in lagos, comma take it. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Juhann(f): 7:04am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm in lagos, comma take it. tongue
no. That's not how they use to do it. It's you that'll come here and give me. Are you not the birthday girl again? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Juhann:
no. That's not how they use to do it. It's you that'll come here and give me. Are you not the birthday girl again? grin
Are you not the one that'll visit me with a big cake and sing birthday song for me? tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Juhann(f): 7:08am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Are you not the one that'll visit me with a big cake and sing birthday song for me? tongue
see you. Abeg let today do and go jorr. I'm tired of seeing hbd Debbie everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by AHCB: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy Birthday, my young padawan. Wish you everything that is good and beautiful.

Cheers. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:10am On Jun 16, 2017
Juhann:
see you. Abeg let today do and go jorr. I'm tired of seeing hbd Debbie everywhere.
Somebody is jealous! Issi my fault? Better do and come and collect autograph with picture. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2017
AHCB:
Happy Birthday, my young padawan. Wish you everything that is good and beautiful.

Cheers. cool
Thanks hunnie. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by AHCB: 7:13am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks hunnie. kiss
You're most welcome. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Juhann(f): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Somebody is jealous! Issi my fault? Better do and come and collect autograph with picture. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by teejaypee: 7:16am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy birthday makydebbie. cool

I wish you all you wish yourself on this special day.

More life! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Fourwinds: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks sis. You're amazing. kiss kiss Amen to your prayer.
happy birthday....I'm waiting for my cake oooo
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2017
teejaypee:
Happy birthday makyebbie. cool

I wish you all you wish yourself on this special day.

More life! kiss
Thanks little brother. tongue
Amen. kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Fourwinds:
happy birthday....I'm waiting for my cake oooo
Thanks dear. Cake is waiting for you too. tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks hunnie. kiss
Juhann:

All this fine girls having fine friends sha

Happy birthday fɛfɛ kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Makydebbie (Pictures Added) by Fourwinds: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear. Cake is waiting for you too. tongue
ok oooo... take care darly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do? / Nairaland’s Singles And Married e-Summit {Season 2 - DONE}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.