Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) (13972 Views)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2017
This One No Go School ooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Erums(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2017
desiigner:
Well, just going through my linked in this evening, then I saw this.
I was like 18years experience at 32? dafuq shocked
Well, any qualified job seeker could apply.

stark illi....u know de rest
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Iloveafrica: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2017
desiigner:
Well, just going through my linked in this evening, then I saw this.
I was like 18years experience at 32? dafuq shocked
Well, any qualified job seeker could apply.
See your brother

5 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by 4rty(f): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiiiii!!! The hustle for FP is real...OP e don be for u preparing u for sacrifice grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
Wait wait wait... He saw it. he grabed. It he outlined it. and he posted it... Yet he didn't read it...
Really??

Lemme com an be going shaa

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by profeoo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jesu!!!!
Please you guys should stop commenting so Lalasticlala will not move this to the promise land.

#Op has acknowledged his mistake.

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by hardbody: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
MrHighSea:
The firm has accumulated over 18 years of experience in doing business and they are recruiting people of age equal to or less than 32. What's the biggie. Maybe I don't understand you and you on the other hand don't understand them.

Later OP and his type will say you can't get a job except you work with an insider, meanwhile simple advert to even enable you determine whether you are qualified to apply, he couldn't comprehend.

I tire and weak join.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by karkinase(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op. go school you nor gree...
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by alukstea(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Op why na, lol better start praying this bashing comes to an end else...
lol nobody gains anything if the OP decides to delete his account oooh..Iyaff do na...

Besides ye is without a mistake should continue.....

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Onide(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
You need koboko
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by freshkik(m): 4:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
E don enter "trending" remain front page .heeheehee grin
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by otimothy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Na their type be the girl I interviewed last week, and I asked her what do you do with your laptop and she boldly said I watch movies.

I felt like stoning her with my pen.

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Sanchez01: 7:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Jesus! grin grin grin grin

OP, you should be arraigned for Jungle justice with four strong Michellin tyres.

Ishilove, do we call this Maths or what? cheesy
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Chai.... No wonder our leader says our youth are unemployable
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by DonHummer(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
That is what you get when you rush to create a thread, the OP thought they were asking for candidates with 18 yrs experience not knowing it was actually the company's years of experience. Please Next time abeg observe well
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Dronedude(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
It should a logistic job for errands. I will even have 25 years experience at 32.
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nduway(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Poverty and penury of the intellect. Urgent need of deliverance of the left hemisphere of the brain!!!!
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2017
op pls leave me here let me just faint u mean 18years of experience at 32 where will dey get DAT
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by laribari(m): 3:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
'and you are the OP embarassed
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
GIRLS THAT OVER-SPEND ON FASHION
This type of girls are also of two types. The ones that spends their money and the ones that spends your money. If she is the type that spends her money, then no much problem but if every penny she uses for her extravagant fashion lifestyle comes from your pocket, then there is problem. It is either you spend all the money you saved or you over work yourself to satisfy her. It sounds like a comedy line but it’s real. Avoid them.

THE DECEPTIVE PLANNERS
This type of girls has plans but are deceptive just like the tag I gave them. They are those type of girls that are always at the top of the class when results are out while their so-called friends make merry with Ds and Fs.
This type of girls has plans yet deceive other with their lifestyle. Avoid them.

THE PLAN-LESS
This category of girls are just the worst type of girls. They are easily brain-washed and deceived. They have no plan in life and live like they will be... CONTINUE READING HERE http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/01/03/five-types-girls-avoid-school-bookerpage/
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by airex(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2017
UnimkeAk:
grin
Your dullness pass d op own. Come worse pass Buhari own

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by tboyharma(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by CuddleBear(f): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2017
malikombi:
Thank you jare.. You actually got the message. OP thought they are talking about the applicant's experience
Exactly

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by einscienstist(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
UNILAG FIRST CLASS
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
When you know the OP is on a long thing for posting this cool cheesy grin

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Mekanus(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
When they were teaching this op reading comprehension in school he was probably busy chasing puccis.

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Freeman59: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op doesn't pay attention to details.
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Ozavize88(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Op please where is the email address of the vacancy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Working With Arik Air / How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand? / Npower: 200,000 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Engaged As Financial Service Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.