Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) (13969 Views)

He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later / I Saw This Job Vancancy And Applied But I Need Info/comments As To Its Genuinene / Do You Think This CV Ok For A New Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry
This is the singular reason, most NIGERIAN GRADUATES like the OP don't get jobs....
They find it difficult reading in between lines...
Back then they attended lectures by Correspondence

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Kelvinortabo(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
desiigner:
Well, just going through my linked in this evening, then I saw this.
I was like 18years experience at 32? dafuq shocked
Well, any qualified job seeker could apply.
grin grin
Nigeria for YOU!!!
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Michealforever: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
OP don't mind them ojare, it is not your fault that you were either born a dullard or your drank too much garri and groundnut as a child.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Ochinex(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Chai Op, you fall my hand woto woto

Continue
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Ochinex(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Michealforever:
OP don't mind them ojare, it is not your fault that you were either born a dullard or your drank too much garri and groundnut as a child.

Your drank too much garri abi?

Continue
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by kolajoo(m): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
NLanders I tire for una matter. The dude said he acknowledged his error. Forgive and forget guys
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by siegfried99(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Read your book.. and understand, they will refuse..

Na to dey run after girls them sabi grin
Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by Ogbodoo: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Wow...18years experience at 32? Like seriously? People get mind sha.

Well, for those still looking for that dream job without crazy criteria, sign up now on www.bejite.com. Connect, meet and share with other jobseekers and recruiters.

Re: I Used To Think This Is A Joke Until Is Saw This (pics) by hoover420: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2017
They are after you OP
How do you want to get job with this type of brain you have?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? / Working With Arik Air / How Did You Cope After Getting A New Job Without Cash At Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.