Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever (14695 Views)

Is Snapdragon Really Better Than MTK? / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / Is Chrome Really Better Than Uc Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
AuroraB:
Meeeeeeeeehn...was fascinated by the crew especially the woman's hairstyle (now Omotola wig). Op, I think there's 2 incidences (?). One exploded upon launch while one did on it's way back here (?) Correct me... embarassed

You can't be any closer to the hit. Absolutely.
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Krak(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

more barbaric things have happened one of which was the Rwanda genocide where more than 1million people were killed and the world did not hear of it until 100 days after because Kurt cobain body was found the day the genocide started after he had committed suicide, people were killed with matchetes and big sticks by repeated hacking or beating to death gas chamber would have been a more peaceful death + the deaths from the genocide was 3 times more than that of this Nazi and in the memorial hall number2 they put the pics of all the kids who died it was something like - gina (number112 i.e. 112th person named gina) age 6 favorite person: mom loves her dolls mode of death: matcheted to death john (40 i.e. 40th person named john) age 11 favourite person brother loves reading mode of death beating to death with a stick... it went on and on

There are no small or big tragedies, they are simply what they are. So stop comparing tragedies.

Plus if you really know about the Nazi Holocaust you would not even try a comparism. Try to find out more about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Olivers(m): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

I didn't mean he wasn't documented.
I meant on asking the average Citizen "Who were the first peeps to step on the moon?". Everyone would chant Armstrong, while Aldrin will be oblivious to most.
Even schools rarely teach about him. In other words, Armstrong, surveyed the moon on his own.
Yeah. Right
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by iamphill: 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
It would really be nice if more nairalanders were like explorer, instead of the senseless post on sex, celebrity tonto ish, snakes, immoral characters and the tribal fights here and there. i wonder what happened to Nairaland, these past three years its all junk and useless contents.....

Ukeachu1:

Ma man u no lie. Had to check the name again. To be sure it's not him. But conspiracy theorists will say he opened a new account.....

2 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by iamphill: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Explorers:

Sure, no one is perfect and no one knows it all bro

Nice thread.

I love your style where exactly u @? Lets talk
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by iamphill: 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

more barbaric things have happened one of which was the Rwanda genocide where more than 1million people were killed and the world did not hear of it until 100 days after because Kurt cobain body was found the day the genocide started after he had committed suicide, people were killed with matchetes and big sticks by repeated hacking or beating to death gas chamber would have been a more peaceful death + the deaths from the genocide was 3 times more than that of this Nazi and in the memorial hall number2 they put the pics of all the kids who died it was something like - gina (number112 i.e. 112th person named gina) age 6 favorite person: mom loves her dolls mode of death: matcheted to death john (40 i.e. 40th person named john) age 11 favourite person brother loves reading mode of death beating to death with a stick... it went on and on

If we are not careful with the hate filled utterances i read daily on here between The hausa/yoruba/ibos this might just be the result. we pray never to experience wars or conflicts every body gets gutted by the ripple effect. Then all the E-warriors wouldnt remember ever talking thrash on here. Note everything you post online will be read by somebody some day even unborn babies long after you might have exited this world. Lets be cautious of our utterances and conducts and not fuel that inferno

3 Likes

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Explorers(m): 3:05am On Jun 18, 2017
iamphill:

I love your style where exactly u @? Lets talk

Thanks sir, Ondo state
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by judgedredd22(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Jonestown " was the informal name for the Peoples Temple Agricultural Project formed by the Peoples Temple , an American religious organization under the leadership of Jim Jones, in northwestern Guyana. It became internationally notorious, on November 18, 1978, a total of 918 people died in the remote
commune , at the nearby airstrip in Port Kaituma , and in Georgetown, Guyana's capital city. The name of the settlement became synonymous with the incidents at those locations.

The Leader Jim Jones persuaded and forced the community to drink something that killed 918 of them. The Power Of One.

https://https-en-m-wikipedia-org.0.freebasics.com/wiki/File:Jonestown_entrance.jpg?iorg_service_id_internal=803478443041409%3BAfo33u7R9DM15iGE

Pic 1 is an aerial view of the dead.

Pic 2 is the entrance to the town.

i actually have the audio recording of the last 30minutes of this event! The idiot was egging them on and persuading the ushers to pass around the KoolAid that was poisoned with cyanide. Mothers were forced to feed their children with the drink before drinking it themselves. Everybody was screaming and they were shooting at the ones that tried to runaway, although some made it out of that camp.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by judgedredd22(m): 9:28am On Jun 18, 2017
TheLoneCitizen:

Even My dog knows that is false, you will surely die if you disembark off your suit.

And even if he did that there's no gravity on the Moon no chance for the download of urine, so this is only a dream. Prove me wrong!

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by judgedredd22(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by judgedredd22(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2017
marsoden:

The guy needs your encouragement, not this. Explorers isn't perfect, either. The both are good and should be encouraged. That's the important thing.

there is nothing good or bad, it is just copying from already made information from blogs and websites. not like they do the research on their own. most of what explorers and others post here are things i come across everyday on info sites for more than ten years now! it is not a big deal.

cool cool
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Explorers(m): 11:04am On Jun 18, 2017
judgedredd22:

there is nothing good or bad, it is just copying from already made information from blogs and websites. not like they do the research on their own. most of what explorers and others post here are things i come across everyday on info sites for more than ten years now! it is not a big deal.

cool cool

Its like that worldwide and every field.

People work and live on other people's research existing 100 of years back including science & technology.

Even Wikipedia we visits make references of their articles.

You too must have done copy and paste during your project research in school or you will soon.

To you it's not a big deal because its what you come across every minute, but there are 100s or 000s of people that are seeing them for the first time.

Many don't know what you know or see what you've seen.

Even if it's copy&paste, they spent their time and data for people to be informed.

So people like the Op move from one site to another gathering informations or copying and pasting article to nairaland for people that might be seeing them for the first time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Dandsome: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Nice info thanks man
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by chuksanambra: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Explorers:

People work and live on other people's research existing 100 of years back including science & technology.

You too must have done copy and paste during your project research in school or you will soon.

To you it's not a big deal because its what you come across every minute, but there are 100s or 000s of people that are seeing them for the first time.

Many don't know what you know or haven't seen what you've seen.

Even if it's copy&paste, they spent their time and data for people to be informed.

So people like the Op move from one site to another gathering informations or copying and pasting article to nairaland for people that might be seeing them for the first time.

Don't mind the clown. He's ignorant of the fact that you see better by standing on the shoulders of someone taller than you.

Of all the things he has come across, which of them has he used to add to his neighbors? And he's here making useless mouth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Efewestern: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Explorers:

Many don't know what you know or haven't seen what you've seen.

don't mind him.. be forming ITK

Nigerians can be annoying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by Henrodah(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Mafia killed him?..Well I heard a different version..I read Liston was threatened by Black Moslems then..Whom at that time turned their backs on Malcom X and killed him..Liston didn't want to be the next victim hence the surrender through the phantom punch..History has it that those at ringside saw Liston's eyes moving left to right for more than 10secs.

Boss mine was mob bosses as in Chicago/Italian style mob bosses. Well nation of Islam were problematic then sha.
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by hazan041(m): 12:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
chuksanambra:

Don't mind the clown. He's ignorant of the fact that you see better by standing on the shoulders of someone taller than you.

Of all the things he has come across, which of them has he used to add to his neighbors? And he's here making useless mouth.
give this guy a medal

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by IdeyFindWife: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrHighSea:
Kwantinue. But, If it's not Explorer, it cannot be like Explorer.

Relax, grab a cold one and let these pple keep giving us more interesting trivia, after all, na forum, and this is far, far better than all those tribalism and Davido-dog-wanking celebrity posts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by MrHighSea: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Relax, grab a cold one and let these pple keep giving us more interesting trivia, after all, na forum, and this is far, far better than all those tribalism and Davido-dog-wanking celebrity posts.
U correct, may God give u a good wife and not a brain-dead slay mama.
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Sincerely, We Appreciate.
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by IdeyFindWife: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrHighSea:
U correct, may God give u a good wife and not a brain-dead slay mama.

Singing "Amen" in Latin!
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by honeymihxz(f): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
#following dz thread bro @lonecitizen
Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
honeymihxz:
#following dz thread bro @lonecitizen

We deeply appreciate, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: 20 Times Photography Spoke Better Than Words. 20 Most Iconic Pictures Ever by whitecloth: 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Explorers:

Many don't know what you know or see what you've seen.

Well done bro, am really impressed by the way you handle this issue and your choice of words and explanation with words of encouragement to the guy, the sky is too big for all the birds to fly.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For How Long Have You Been Using Your Cell Phone ? / Facebook Now Helps You Finds Free Wi-fi Network Nearby / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.