Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Greatest Mistake Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Greatest Mistake Ever (629 Views)

The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Three Greatest Mistake Youth Make About Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greatest Mistake Ever by chris2face(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2017
Hi everyone I meet one of my class mate some time ago and i can't help but regret not fu*cking the hell out of her when I had the chance.
I meet this girl in our Ss3 the girl loved me like kilode all the green light were there but I messed up big time after much insults from my guys them I went for her and that's it we clicked
She invited me to her house for like 3 times cause then she was leaving alone but I messed up on each occasions
She would sit on my laps do all other stuff but never asked me to fu*ck her I on the other hand don't know how to tell her chai!! looking back I regret that for real

Today she is turnout to be very beautiful the other day we meet she was like asking me are mine still shy I asked why and she reminded me of how I couldn't even bleep her when she wanted me to chai
I have tried all I could to straff her but she kept telling me since we are all are in a relationship now we should just stay faithful to our partiners.I have given up hope of ever laying that girl
So guys if any girl wants u to straff her abeg bleep her very well else at the long run u will definitely regret not fu*cking her
Real men don't do that now I have become ruthless u know why
Re: Greatest Mistake Ever by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
So that is your greatest mistake ever in life?.
Re: Greatest Mistake Ever by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 16, 2017
The hell is you saying?

Re: Greatest Mistake Ever by MostBanned: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2017
OP, you are mad but nobody is telling you

1 Like

Re: Greatest Mistake Ever by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Benita27:
So that is your greatest mistake ever in life?.
12:00pm never nack for am that's why, when time nack him eyes go open
Re: Greatest Mistake Ever by Chidonc(m): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
ur biggest mistake ever should be about the english classes u dodged back in sec school. it would have benefited you more.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In Attempt To Achieve Youtube Stardom, Woman Accidentally Kills Her Boyfriend / OH NO. Look At What Buhari Has Done. / What Do You Do If Your Kid Sees You Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.