Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka (5065 Views)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by BuariCopyPaste: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministry in Enugu State has stated that he is not against the agitation for Biafra.

The cleric however pointed out that his only problem is that the youths are the ones that are in the forefront of the struggle, querying where the rich Igbo men and politicians are.

Speaking to his members during one of his recent ministration, Mbaka said his only fear is that if Biafra is finally actualized [after the severe protests and suffering of the youths] “it is still the same politicians that are enjoying in their various houses without saying anything that will take over its political affairs and leadership.”

https://orientaltimes.co/2017/06/16/im-not-biafra-war-starts-ill-fight-problem-mbaka-drops-bombshell-video/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by SexyNairalander: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
booked
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by BuariCopyPaste: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2017
The Egyptian youths didn't wait for their elders before starting a revolution that overthrow the satanic Mubarak Hosni.

Neither did Tunisian youths wait for their elders before CHANGING IT for their then president .

Leave the youths alone cos they sometimes are more reasonable than some disgruntled elders

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by seunny4lif(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2017
grin
Seun
Seun Seun
Bring me my chair now
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by Agumbankembu: 11:56am On Jun 16, 2017
If referendum comes, which is a must, u will vote.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by awonwerey: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
You will fight

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by CheapSunglass(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Mbaka said his only fear is that if Biafra is finally actualized [after the severe protests and suffering of the youths] “it is still the same politicians that are enjoying in their various houses without saying anything that will take over its political affairs and leadership.”
This is not true.
The politicians have made it clear that they're against biafra.
In fact because of that,they will not be allowed to do any politics in Biafra.We'll be using young and smart minds.We want development not backwardness.

Meanwhile the most anti biafrans,efulefus like roachass will be banished from biafraland cool

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Mbaka don turn to us now when he see say we don they win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by madridguy(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
GOD Bless Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for this word of wisdom. " Speaking to his members during one of his recent ministration, Mbaka said his only fear is that if Biafra is finally actualized [after the severe protests and suffering of the youths] “it is still the same politicians that are enjoying in their various houses without saying anything that will take over its political affairs and leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by osile2012: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2017
You want Biafra and still campaigned for Buhari?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by madridguy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
referendum on expired country? grin grin grin Odogwu, Biafra or we leave.

Agumbankembu:
If referendum comes, which is a must, u will vote.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by beckplanet: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
God is on our side...

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by madridguy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
Read the write up again for your better understanding.

osile2012:
You want Biafra and still campaigned for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by Agumbankembu: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
madridguy:
referendum on expired country? grin grin grin Odogwu, Biafra or we leave.

Ewedu Muslim, how fasting,?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by Agumbankembu: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Mbaka don turn to us now when he see say we don they win

Lol.
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ipork Buddhist lasimi is going fine.

Agumbankembu:

Ewedu Muslim, how fasting,?

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
No problem Sir......
One more Biafran Soldier gained.
Our troops are piling....!!

Referendum........loading..!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by GhettoG1(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmn only if he knows what war brings, actually Peace is a dream in Nigeria but war brings nothing than pain.
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by PedroJP(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Then preach Biafra the way you preached Buhari to us. Just that this time Biafra will be a success in opposite direction to the direction Buhari is on.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by RealLordZeus(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

The cleric however pointed out that his only problem is that the youths are the ones that are in the forefront of the struggle, querying where the rich Igbo men and politicians are.
Hope the youth can understand these, nobody is trying to undermine your agitation but reason this quote within your mind
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by eastsidechillz: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Biafra has become a freedom movement

Join all be chained forever

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by nototribalist: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
We will bring all the politicians and shoot them one by one. Rochas 1st then others follows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by eastsidechillz: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
RealLordZeus:

Hope the youth can understand these, nobody is trying to undermine your agitation but reason this quote within your mind

It's clear
The future belong to the Youth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by BiafraIShere(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
On Biafra we stand, the worst of Biafra will still be better than Nigeria!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by Igboesika: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
GOD BLESS ALL LOVERS OF FREEDOM.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by GodIsBiafran: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
cool
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by GodIsBiafran: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
cool cool
cool cool cool cool
Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by nijabazaar: 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
...Mgbaka Thank God for you.

The scales has fallen off...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
CheapSunglass:

This is not true.
The politicians have made it clear that they're against biafra.
In fact they will not be allowed to do any politics in Biafra.We'll be using young and smart minds.We want development not backwardness.

Meanwhile the most anti biafrans,efulefus like roachass will be banished from biafraland cool
Cool write up grin.....Viva Biafra....Viva Freedom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by GrandGarcon: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
nototribalist:
We will bring all the politicians and shoot them one by one. Rochas 1st then others follows.
No, you will not shoot him, I will personally hack him to pieces and feed his carcass to dogs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Against Biafra, If War Starts I’ll Fight - Mbaka by alcmene: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
AKA EKPUCHI ONWA.....

My people are going

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Name Of This City? (photos) / Why Is The Hate For Tinubu So Much / Sowore: Naira Redesign Fraud, Targeted At Hurting Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.