Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) (7883 Views)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize / Commercial Driver Caught Driving And Masturbating [leak Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by phenzy(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2022
EniHolar:
I saw this post on Facebook and felt pity for the innocent girl. Although I have given her my candid advice but I would like to hear from others. If you were in her shoes, what will you do?

Hey eniola, can I send you a PM please?
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by byteem: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Close your window and close your curtain .. mind your business..
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by TheKrakon: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2022
find a foul smelling rotten animal and hide it nearby.
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by ajidikun: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
arnold123:
bros I have a very fine woman oooo, not all dem shoe shiner girls of nowdays and besides that, sex nor be my problem! So why wud I?? Lol ( there is a very fine line between "girl" and woman"wink
post your picture, your woman picture and your SUV make we see. grin undecided
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by 27Pushing30: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2022
record the act as evidence and report to police odey

You wan go jail cos of small thing
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Trustedapparel(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2022
Masturbation ain't a bad thing .....make the girl tell us say na konji the catch her......we know

Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by simonsayz: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2022
EniHolar:
I saw this post on Facebook and felt pity for the innocent girl. Although I have given her my candid advice but I would like to hear from others. If you were in her shoes, what will you do?

Tell your boyfriend he knows what to do…except say na soft bread him be but if you no get bf try get evidence (picture or video) den go to the police station and report. Don’t take laws into your hands…dat family wey give you go ahead to do whatever go change mouth later ooo
Na My own small advice be dat o
✌�
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Godsent1234: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2022
nerodenero:
grin

Get a catapult and solid stone. Anytime he does the nasty thing, fire at his joystick. Maza-maza, he go repent. Do this and thank me latergrin
argh you Bad bros loI
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Godsent1234: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2022
nerodenero:
grin

Get a catapult and solid stone. Anytime he does the nasty thing, fire at his joystick. Maza-maza, he go repent. Do this and thank me latergrin
argh you Bad bros lo
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Godsent1234: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2022
nerodenero:
grin

argh you Bad bros loI
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Godsent1234: 7:37am On Sep 20, 2022
nerodenero:
grin

argh you Bad bros loI
shocked
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Franzinni: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2022
Involve higher authorities .. like police ... That guy has some mental issues and trust me if you don't act fast he will become emboldened. And might just enter your room someday.
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by chukskafor(m): 2:47am On Sep 21, 2022
Quietly park out of the compound to avoid being raped as he is acting under the influence of drugs.
TBH the dude is crushing on you but does not have the balls to come clean by expressing his feelings to you; the reason for him choosing that spot of your window is the he envisaged it was you he is banging while on the act.
Thus, for em mind so, as em de self-service out so, na u em de nack.....
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
arnold123:
how do you know someone angered me, u be winch? , the bleaching cream wen you dey rub nor do for you? You retarded Naijawhore kmt! very ugly thing bitches like u na my dog dey fvck , when I saw ur pic on ur profile I was like "God damn ain't that bitch ugly" eniharlot
hahahaha my guy you get eyes.
that EniHolar na bleach olosho, just checked her profile now. see her bleach legs.
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EniHolar(f): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2022
EbenezerTriumph:

hahahaha my guy you get eyes.
that EniHolar na bleach olosho, just checked her profile now. see her bleach legs.

This is a notable sign of an irresponsible man. You dragged a matter from another thread to come and check my profile in order to talk rubbish. I understand your case so I no fit blame you as your mama na big time olosho.
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by EbenezerTriumph: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
EniHolar:

This is a notable sign of an irresponsible man. You dragged a matter from another thread to come and check my profile in order to talk rubbish. I understand your case so I no fit blame you as your mama na big time olosho.
I will circulate that your picture in the ashawo beer parlor group if you Don't take your time.
I have your location and contacts already
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2022
EniHolar:

I advice you stop responding to that troll, all you have to do is tag the mods or use the report button. Also, try not to share your personal information with just "anyone" here. Too many losers!

He's one of those who prey on women by disguising at first, then get their information, when they go against his opinion, he trolls them. Be careful!
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Buhari4sale: 7:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Let him be.. He might still be of help when your bf serve you.

Afterall, he no come your door mouth
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Haveyoueatentod: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Gather area boys on him either they beat him or shame him to his senses he is just moments away from raping and murdering you so you gotta do something about it fast
Re: He Is Always Smoking And Masturbating At Her Window... What Can She Do? (pix) by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
EniHolar:

Police Station no dey? Abi!

Ehn u can call him inside your room, may be u can stop the cause.. as u both moan and not sleep!

As e dey sweet am e dey pain you grin make u both enjoy the sweet.
Everything is for social media. mtcheew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Would Be Boko Haram Suicide Bomber (warning Disturbing Image) / Muslim Shouts "Inshallah" As He Rapes Student Then Asks Her If She Enjoyed It / Top 10 Greatest Robberies In History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.