Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority (7070 Views)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / Presidential Appeal Panel: CUPP Alleges Plot By APC, CJN To Jettison Seniority / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Lol. Bros. I'm a young graduate and an ex Seminarian of the Roman Catholic Church. I'm simply curious to discover the truth hidden to others.

I see, I'll keep you in mine and see what I can do for us to relate
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:
This op is absolutely correct,those of us that have studied Nigeria history very well know more than this,that's why I sometimes pity some gullible southerners

Seriously the level of gullibility and ignorance is nauseating

1 Like

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by OfficialAwol(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

I see, I'll keep you in mine and see what I can do for us to relate

I know it won't be easy for u to let down your guard, but I'm willing to go through any test to prove whatever
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by Dedetwo(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
I will not write much stories about these people but you are free to carry out your own independent assessment and/or research. Though your effort may be fruitless because we're talking about a very high discreet thing here.

6. Orji Uzor Kalu- Introduced to the foreign intelligence circles by IBB when IBB was a guest of Queen Elizabeth 11 in London in 1989.

5. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi- In 1987, he was approached in Khartoum, Sudan, by a former CIA Chief who also doubled as US ambassador to Sudan. He was seen as a radical Islamist with western mindset who could be of great asset to checkmate strong and rigid Heads of Govt in Nigeria. He is on the Board of many CIA funded organizations.

4. Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Contracted by the CIA in Chicago, Illinois in 1978 and was later sent to work in Nigeria for Exxon Mobil Corporation in 1983 to continue his covert assignments

3. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida- CIA/M16 consider him as the smartest and most intelligent officer who has ever enrolled in the Nigerian military from 1960 till date. Monitored by the foreign intelligence services in the UK in 1966 when he attended Officers' Course 38 due to his brilliant but not until 1980 at the SIDM Course in the US that he was later contracted. He was later to become President in 1985 after collecting One Million Dollars from Chief MKO Abiola to execute a coup.

2. Gen Olusegun Obasanjo-During the Biafra war, CIA agents made contact with few Nigerian military commanders to further their mission and objectives during and after the war. Obasanjo was one of them but the CIA was skeptical and couldn't really trust his loyalty but his closeness with Theophilus Danjuma made them believe he could be useful after all.

1. Gen. Theophilus Danjuma-He was engaged in 1963, while still a 2nd lieutenant and platoon commander in the UN peace-keeping force in the Congo. He was tipped off by the CIA of an impending coup in 1976 and he himself later informed his bosom friend Gen Obasanjo.

You left out one of the foot soldiers of CIA in the person of Chief MKO Abiola. Nigerians are very gullible. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida who did not even qualified to attend British West Africa officers Cadet training Schoo in Teshie, Ghana which would have enabled him gain admission into British Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, UK is now adjudged as the smartest and most intelligent officer who has ever enlisted into Nigeria army in the 60s. Babangida attended the OCS at Indian Military Academy not MOMS Aldershort, UK.

2 Likes

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
CIA ke?
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dedetwo:

You left out one of the foot soldiers of CIA in the person of Chief MKO Abiola. Nigerians are very gullible. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida who did not even qualified to attend British West Africa officers Cadet training Schoo in Teshie, Ghana which would have enabled him gain admission into British Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, UK is now adjudged as the smartest and most intelligent officer who has ever enlisted into Nigeria army in the 60s. Babangida attended the OCS which was MOMS Aldershort, UK.

Bro, if you had read through everything on the first page you would have seen where I said something about Chief MKO Abiola
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by alanka(f): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
They have all those secret idiots and they did not know when I secretly landed here. Ha ha ha

Bunch of idiots.
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
alanka:
They have all those secret idiots and they did not know when I secretly landed here. Ha ha ha

Bunch of idiots.

You secretly landed where?
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by eagleeye2: 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
The I'm almost certain of is, IBB, OBJ, and Kalu
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by eagleeye2: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
alanka:

Bunch of idiots.
Most of MIl and CIA operations in Nigeria and other third world countries, is geared towards securing their interests. And in Nigeria, Oil is most important.
Remember being warned during IBB regime to be careful of what we say outside, Cos we don't know who a Secret Agent might be.
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by alanka(f): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

if they tell you, what they don't want you to ear I will also tell you what you want to know
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by alanka(f): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

if they tell you, what they don't want you to ear I will also tell you what you want to know
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by alanka(f): 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by alanka(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
eagleeye2:

Most of MIl and CIA operations in Nigeria and other third world countries, is geared towards securing their interests. And in Nigeria, Oil is most important.
Remember being warned during IBB regime to be careful of what we say outside, Cos we don't know who a Secret Agent might be.
They can't do without making G1 security.

For everything they go out for they have maximum security.

So, someone like me is a threat to them, if had idea of me they would have:

1. Promoted abortion
2. Promotwd High definition sky technology
3 promoted family plan
4. Testing of dangerous drugs on pregnant women and children in south south Nigeria
5. Taken total control of Regions since then.

They knew threat was around but did not when and where. They killed many kills, peoples, women but I was not where they were thinking...

I landed, schooled, bread and live they didn't find me, untill i made myself known. They killed many because of only one person. Ha ha ha ha I have called them and told them many times that I here and available to be killed but they are not coming for me. Ha ha ha evil kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by hakanai(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:
I will not write much stories about these people but you are free to carry out your own independent assessment and/or research. Though your effort may be fruitless because we're talking about a very high discreet thing here.

LMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On Nairaland by a nairalander, is there any discreet thing? Immediately you post it online or NL, discreet went out the windowlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Should we then expect the DSS to round them up or should the CIA/MI6 recall there agents??
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2017
hakanai:

LMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

On Nairaland by a nairalander, is there any discreet thing? Immediately you post it online or NL, discreet went out the windowlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Should we then expect the DSS to round them up or should the CIA/MI6 recall there agents??

Please read what you quoted again, this time very slowly starting with the prior sentence before the one you underlined maybe you will finally get my drift
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by SweetJoystick(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

There are a lots of things or mysteries surrounding the foundation of this country that if you guys, esp those from the south get to unravel, something strange will happen.
I'm very much interested to know if you can divulge
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by hakanai(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

Please read what you quoted again, this time very slowly starting with the prior sentence before the one you underlined maybe you will finally get my drift
Got your point,Rather it is you who doesn't get mine. Am saying you let the cat out of bag and nothing is secretive anymore if am to go by your sounding like we have to dig deep. What you have failed to do is provide us reliable facts or evidence.If there is serious credence to your conspiracy theory then our counter intelligence agencies should be the ones responding and not us going to confirm your allegations.Lastly if they are highly placed perhaps there so called principle or handlers should be working on getting them out don't you think?

The news you bring on the forum has always being going round. What is not adding up is why nothing has being done about it. Here is the thing you may not be an agent of a foreign entity but could be manipulated to meet the foreign needs of a nation such as the USA or UK.
What am saying is that all so called leaders (influential) either political,economical,regional etc in our country are suitable candidates for foreign powers. They build ties and use them to sustain there foreign interest with the nation and others. They don't have to be recruited or spies/agents. It could be a use and dump situation.Just for the required purpose and no serious strings attached.

All for us , due to poor nationalistic footings we are potential or willing agents.How patriotic are we or our so called leaders not to be manipulated or influenced by greed and worldly stuff in other to sacrifice national interest and pride?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
hakanai:

Got your point,Rather it is you who doesn't get mine. Am saying you let the cat out of bag and nothing is secretive anymore if am to go by your sounding like we have to dig deep. What you have failed to do is provide us reliable facts or evidence.If there is serious credence to your conspiracy theory then our counter intelligence agencies should be the ones responding and not us going to confirm your allegations.Lastly if they are highly placed perhaps there so called principle or handlers should be working on getting them out don't you think?

The news you bring on the forum has always being going round. What is not adding up is why nothing has being done about it. Here is the thing you may not be an agent of a foreign entity but could be manipulated to meet the foreign needs of a nation such as the USA or UK.
What am saying is that all so called leaders (influential) either political,economical,regional etc in our country are suitable candidates for foreign powers. They build ties and use them to keep there nation and people to protect the foreign nations interest. They don't have to be recruited or even know they are spies or agents.It could be a use and dump situation.

All of us due to poor nationalistic footings are willing agents.How patriotic are our so called leaders not to be manipulated?

I quite understand clearly your point. Your last paragraph tho. I'm aware being patriotic to the cause of nationhood as a Nigerian is an uphill task due to various reasons. I don't buy the hasty generalization route because there're still very few who are willing to sacrifice for our common good
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by ayagha: 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2017
factual write up
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by babyfaceafrica: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

u sure say u no be state security agent?
u better be careful..
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
u better be careful..

So?
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2017
njukoo5478:
boost your account and see text below

Remove that your useless thing from my thread now

1 Like

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by hakanai(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
AirFireEarthH20:

I quite understand clearly your point. Your last paragraph tho. I'm aware being patriotic to the cause of nationhood as a Nigerian is an uphill task due to various reasons. I don't buy the hasty generalization route because there're still very few who are willing to sacrifice for our common good

Agree and noted.
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2017
hakanai:

Agree and noted.

You're welcome Sir! I admire your sense of understanding...bravo
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by Vladdo: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2017
hakanai:

What am saying is that all so called leaders (influential) either political,economical,regional etc in our country are suitable candidates for foreign powers. They build ties and use them to keep there nation and people to protect the foreign nations interest. They don't have to be recruited or even know they are spies or agents.It could be a use and dump situation.

All of us due to poor nationalistic footings are willing agents.How patriotic are our so called leaders not to be manipulated?

Quite reasonable points! Well, given the context, wouldn't it be more ideal to refer to these people as 'assets', rather than agents? Just asking..
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2017
Nobody should quote me but from a reliable source, that boy, N. Kanu has been drafted into the c1@.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by romme2u: 2:39am On Jun 25, 2017
SirJeffry:
Nobody should quote me but from a reliable source, that boy, N. Kanu has been drafted into the c1@.

well i just did.

Africans are too greedy for wealth and power that they can't see beyond their nose.

TO me all of them are a case of use and dump as hakanai as already stated mostly in a bid to be accepted by the westerners.
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by AirFireEarthH20: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
SirJeffry:

Have no idea about that yet
Re: Most Important CIA/MI6 Agents In Nigeria In Other Of Seniority by hakanai(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Vladdo:

Quite reasonable points! Well, given the context, wouldn't it be more ideal to refer to these people as 'assets', rather than agents? Just asking..

They are assets mostly,knowingly or unknowingly. Nigeria as a nation suffers the most treats from Nigerians.Like someone once said we hardly have much to bother in terms of external security/treats and alot to be concerned about with regards to our internal security/treats.

You can see the damage we inflict on the nation.It speaks volume on where we stand with regards to patriotism. At the moment concerns in Nigeria is the effort by nations to use Nigeria as a transit port for intelligence and also a regional tool to handle some matters in Africa or the UN assembly. Also collaboration in the Islamic matters(Sunni vs Shia) thingy and global terrorism.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council / Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration / Fraud In Kwara: ₦11.9bn Stolen From Kwara Treasury Between 2011-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.