Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders (37316 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole In Relaxation Mood After Dealing 4 APC Governors.see Pics / 4 APC Governors Co-opt Ministers In Fresh Anti-Oshiomhole Bid / Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Tecno66: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
DamiBukola:
your Lion of Ubima is going down like pack of card
He don turn kingmaker.
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Aburi001: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
You guys should leave politics for now and deliver on your promises
Let's keep politics aside and Face Reality..

1. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
2. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
3. Magnus Abe
4. Dakuku Adol Peterside

These four people alongside a few others came with the political ideology and slogan then "I BELIEVE" in 2007.

By the hand of God and their collective effort (whether one of them contributed 0.1%, they all contributed one way or the other), on 27th October 2007, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi emerged Governor of Rivers State and these were the only friends he could count on.

THEIR BOND OF TRUST AND LOVE WAS EARNED.
Let me give you a run down of what they had achieved in politics before they merged to form what I call "THE MOVING TRAIN" in 2007.

1. Amaechi became the youngest Speaker of The Rivers State House of Assembly at 33 in 1999 to 2007.

2. Nyesom Wike became Chairman of Obio Akpor Local Government Council at 32 in year 2000 to 2007( 2nd richest LGA in Nigeria with allocation and IGR bigger than some states).

3. Magnus Abe became a Member of the Rivers State House of Assembly representing the people of Gokana Constituency at 34.
He emerged Minority Leader given the fact that he belonged to the opposition party then - ANPP. In 2003, he defected to the PDP and he was appointed Commissioner of Information by the Dr. Peter Odili adminstration.

4. Dakuku Peterside became the Chairman of Opobo/Nkoro Local Government at 31 in 2002 and later S.A. to the Rivers State Governor on Works at 32 in 2003-2005. In 2005-2007, he became the Executive Director of Development and Leadership Institute.
In 2007, Amaechi became Executive Governor of Rivers State and this his "Cartel Men" took the stage in the grand stance.

- Nyesom Wike became his Chief of Staff
- Magnus Abe became Secretary to State Government
- Dakuku Peterside became Commissioner of Works

There has never been a squad like this since the creation of Rivers State till date. They were so powerful that everyone even had to advise Governor Amaechi to push them to Abuja because Rivers State could no longer contain them. The power was too much yet they blossomed.

In 2011, there was no opposition in Rivers State except some adults playing in the sand.

-Amaechi returned as Governor for a second term
-Nyesom Wike became Minister of State for Education
- Magnus Abe became a Senator
- Dakuku became the Member House of Representatives
In 2015, The center could no longer hold but today

- Amaechi is Minister of Transportation
- Nyesom Wike is Executive Governor of Rivers State
- Magnus Abe is back to the Senate
- Dakuku is the DG of the big cash cow "NIMASA" after running as the gubernatorial candidate of the APC in 2015.

WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS, THESE FOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE OF RIVERS STATE.
Amaechi is the Leader of APC in Rivers State.
Wike is the Leader of PDP in Rivers State.

Where are the present youths?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by frugal(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
They're just joking. No vacancy; Wike till 2023 grin
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Bestman111(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
..................... For the same cup u used to measure for another will be used to measure 4 u also.
Amechi will soon realize that biting d finger that fed u is a wrong move , very soon, his northern friends will betray him, that's wen he will face efcc .
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by HopeAtHand: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
Magnus Abe is a nonentity where Amaechi is..

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by sunsewa16: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
Am still in doubt over the authenticity of this news,Amaechi and Abe at loggerheads including Tony Okocha his man Friday,if real,then nemesis has caught up with him.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by greggng: 10:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
tesppidd:
So many eeeeediots expected Amaechi to turn the other cheek when he was being persecuted by Wike, pej and mbu Joseph. 16 was bigger than 19, 5 was bigger than 32, even as governor the party structure was taken away from him, a useless shippopotamus grabbed the mic from him at a rally. Amaechi was supposed to bend over and take it in the asss from Jonathan and lick his balls. He did otherwise and he's tagged a betrayer. The real betrayers are those who call him so. Worthless youths!

God bless you a society that forget their history 's doomed. Amaechi is my mentor and wlll continue to be

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
We know a time like this will come.
The bromance that has existed between Magnus Abe and Amaechi has been a relationship with a question mark.

2019 is ticking!!
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Naijaarchive(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Truckpusher(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
DamiBukola:
your Lion of Ubima is going down like pack of card
He's been down for like kilode.

You didn't hear the phone call where a Northerner clearly stated that they don't trust him and his Imo state counterpart? Any Southern politician that thinks that under any circumstances that the Northern political machinery has any iota of respect for them as equal countrymen is in for a long haul.Play the game but never love your fellow gamers.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by nwakibie3(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
Aburi001:

2. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
3. Magnus Abe
4. Dakuku Adol Peterside

These four people alongside a few others came with the political ideology and slogan then "I BELIEVE" in 2007.

By the hand of God and their collective effort (whether one of them contributed 0.1%, they all contributed one way or the other), on 27th October 2007, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi emerged Governor of Rivers State and these were the only friends he could count on.

Let me give you a run down of what they had achieved in politics before they merged to form what I call "THE MOVING TRAIN" in 2007.

1. Amaechi became the youngest Speaker of The Rivers State House of Assembly at 33 in 1999 to 2007.

2. Nyesom Wike became Chairman of Obio Akpor Local Government Council at 32 in year 2000 to 2007( 2nd richest LGA in Nigeria with allocation and IGR bigger than some states).

3. Magnus Abe became a Member of the Rivers State House of Assembly representing the people of Gokana Constituency at 34.
He emerged Minority Leader given the fact that he belonged to the opposition party then - ANPP. In 2003, he defected to the PDP and he was appointed Commissioner of Information by the Dr. Peter Odili adminstration.

4. Dakuku Peterside became the Chairman of Opobo/Nkoro Local Government at 31 in 2002 and later S.A. to the Rivers State Governor on Works at 32 in 2003-2005. In 2005-2007, he became the Executive Director of Development and Leadership Institute.
In 2007, Amaechi became Executive Governor of Rivers State and this his "Cartel Men" took the stage in the grand stance.

There has never been a squad like this since the creation of Rivers State till date. They were so powerful that everyone even had to advise Governor Amaechi to push them to Abuja because Rivers State could no longer contain them. The power was too much yet they blossomed.

In 2011, there was no opposition in Rivers State except some adults playing in the sand.

- Dakuku is the DG of the big cash cow "NIMASA" after running as the gubernatorial candidate of the APC in 2015.

WITHIN THE LAST 10 YEARS, THESE FOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN IN CHARGE OF RIVERS STATE.

U have said it all bro. I don tire for this country jare

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by highness25(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
DamiBukola:
JIMITOTA ONOYUME PORT HARCOURT –

The feud between Chibuike Amaechi and Senator Magnus Abe over who controls the mainstream machinery of Rivers state chapter of the All Progress Congress, APC, deepened Friday as the Minister of Transportation , Mr Amaechi announced removal of his former Chief of Staff, Chief Tony Okocha and three others as leaders of the party’s caucus in their various local government areas.

Senator Magnus Abe and Chibuike Amaechi Others affected by the shake up announced by Amaechi yesterday at different meeting with stakeholders of the party in the state was his former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Worgu Boms, who lost his seat as leader of the party’s caucus in his local government , Hon Chidi Wihioka, member representing Ikwerre/Emohua federal constituency who was replaced as leader of the party’s caucus also his local government area. Hon Alwell Nyesoh was also removed as leader of the party’s caucus in Etche local government area.

Amaechi as leader of the party in the state allegedly took the action because those removed were accused of working to install Senator Magnus Abe as governorship candidate of the party for the 2019 general elections.

Vsnguard gathered that at the meetings Amaechi vowed to ensure that Senator Abe did not get the party’s gubernatorial ticket for the 2019 general poll, insisting that as leader of the party he would determine who flies the party’s flag in the state. Amaechi who is the immediate past governor of the state said he appointed Abe secretary of his government in his first term , adding that he also supported him to be Senator in his second term. Amaechi reportedly told the gathering of party stakeholders that he felt betrayed by Senator Abe, vowing to ensure he never got the party’s gubernatorial ticket.

Meantime, one of those removed as Leader of the party’s caucus in his Obio Akpor government, Chief Tony Okocha affirmed his commitment to the gubernatorial bid of Senator Abe for 2019, insisting that he was convinced in the qualities of Abe to provide good governance in the state if he wins, He said it was unfortunate that he was removed as leader of his party’s caucus at a meeting he was not in attendance, stressing that the action showed the alleged desperation of one man to muscle up the party. ”
They just removed me now for supporting Senator Magnus Abe, the removal is to confirm that APC belongs to one man. Nothing to worry about because he also appointed me. The one who appoints has powers to remove. Later in the day he would remove Senator Wilson Ake. He has removed his former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Worgu.

I support Abe because I believe he has the qualities, the folowing. He has what it takes to win elections, I was not given opportunity to defend myself. I am in Abuja when they removed me. “, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/amaechi-abes-clash-consumes-4-apc-caucus-leaders/
this is just a propaganda, this news came long time ago and they repeated it again today with same words. Pdp, I can smell your handwork
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by highness25(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
DamiBukola:

The feud between Chibuike Amaechi and Senator Magnus Abe over who controls the mainstream machinery of Rivers state chapter of the All Progress Congress, APC, deepened Friday as the Minister of Transportation , Mr Amaechi announced removal of his former Chief of Staff, Chief Tony Okocha and three others as leaders of the party’s caucus in their various local government areas.

Senator Magnus Abe and Chibuike Amaechi Others affected by the shake up announced by Amaechi yesterday at different meeting with stakeholders of the party in the state was his former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Worgu Boms, who lost his seat as leader of the party’s caucus in his local government , Hon Chidi Wihioka, member representing Ikwerre/Emohua federal constituency who was replaced as leader of the party’s caucus also his local government area. Hon Alwell Nyesoh was also removed as leader of the party’s caucus in Etche local government area.

Amaechi as leader of the party in the state allegedly took the action because those removed were accused of working to install Senator Magnus Abe as governorship candidate of the party for the 2019 general elections.

Vsnguard gathered that at the meetings Amaechi vowed to ensure that Senator Abe did not get the party’s gubernatorial ticket for the 2019 general poll, insisting that as leader of the party he would determine who flies the party’s flag in the state. Amaechi who is the immediate past governor of the state said he appointed Abe secretary of his government in his first term , adding that he also supported him to be Senator in his second term. Amaechi reportedly told the gathering of party stakeholders that he felt betrayed by Senator Abe, vowing to ensure he never got the party’s gubernatorial ticket.

Meantime, one of those removed as Leader of the party’s caucus in his Obio Akpor government, Chief Tony Okocha affirmed his commitment to the gubernatorial bid of Senator Abe for 2019, insisting that he was convinced in the qualities of Abe to provide good governance in the state if he wins, He said it was unfortunate that he was removed as leader of his party’s caucus at a meeting he was not in attendance, stressing that the action showed the alleged desperation of one man to muscle up the party. ”
They just removed me now for supporting Senator Magnus Abe, the removal is to confirm that APC belongs to one man. Nothing to worry about because he also appointed me. The one who appoints has powers to remove. Later in the day he would remove Senator Wilson Ake. He has removed his former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Worgu.

I support Abe because I believe he has the qualities, the folowing. He has what it takes to win elections, I was not given opportunity to defend myself. I am in Abuja when they removed me. “, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/amaechi-abes-clash-consumes-4-apc-caucus-leaders/
this is just a propaganda, this news came long time ago and they repeated it again today with same words. Pdp, I can smell your handwork.
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
tesppidd:
So many eeeeediots expected Amaechi to turn the other cheek when he was being persecuted by Wike, pej and mbu Joseph. 16 was bigger than 19, 5 was bigger than 32, even as governor the party structure was taken away from him, a useless shippopotamus grabbed the mic from him at a rally. Amaechi was supposed to bend over and take it in the asss from Jonathan and lick his balls. He did otherwise and he's tagged a betrayer. The real betrayers are those who call him so. Worthless youths!
Take heart

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by sunnymighty(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2017
tesppidd:

Gbam! well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Ibifizzleboy(m): 3:15am On Jun 17, 2017
This is just season 1
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by NaijaElba(m): 4:37am On Jun 17, 2017
tesppidd:

God bless you for this post.......just let's keep watching the useless and worthless youths that don't know dir right from left....They know nothing about politics yet they rush to comment. Either they like it or not dir GEJ will never become Nigeria president till eternity....Amaechi thought him what politics is all about. At least we have seen who had the last laugh between the two of them. GEJ should continue to RIP in Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by NaijaElba(m): 4:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Aburi001:

2. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike
3. Magnus Abe
4. Dakuku Adol Peterside

God bless you for this post.....Rivers youth are still grieving over the loss of there GEJ in 2015 polls. What you said here is loaded.....no wonder Rivers can never be a settled state.
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by dee02(m): 4:54am On Jun 17, 2017
NextGovernor:
PDP was able to survive 16 years. I guess APC can't survive 8years with there one man kind of leadership game.

It baffles me when one man will tell someone not to contest an election when it's his fundamental human right to do so. Wrestle with him at the poll instead of trying to form desperado.

With this crisis and if it generate more, It will be a smooth sail for Wike 2019.

You are naive
Why are you baffled about something that has been a mainstay in Nigerian politics?
The kind of drama here is not new and synonymous to one party.
It's been like that for bloody ages!
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by dee02(m): 5:00am On Jun 17, 2017
sunsewa16:
Am still in doubt over the authenticity of this news,Amaechi and Abe at loggerheads including Tony Okocha his man Friday,if real,then nemesis has caught up with him.

What nemesis?
What do you know?
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Splashme: 5:40am On Jun 17, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Wike and Rivers PDP and RIvers APDA will be laughing and dancing at the confusion that has consumed Amaechi and Magnus Abe

More of Amaaechi loyalists in APC will defect back to PDP and finally defect to APDA after the Supreme Court Ruling.

APC is dead and buried in Rivers State
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2017
All of you in Abuja wants to rule Rivers state? You are in government at the federal level, no single project or contracts from federal government in rivers state.

APC go and fulfill your campaigns promises.

Defection loading......

#SayNoToApc.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by buchilino(m): 7:12am On Jun 17, 2017
sarrki:
You guys should leave politics for now and deliver on your promises

4 ONCE I AGREE WITH U. I WONDER WAT HAPPENED TO ALL DOSE FAKE PROMISES.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by aolawale025: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Looks like Abe may decamp in the near future. Ameachi may self destruct if he continues on this path
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by bamosagie(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2017
NextGovernor:
PDP was able to survive 16 years. I guess APC can't survive 8years with there one man kind of leadership game.

It baffles me when one man will tell someone not to contest an election when it's his fundamental human right to do so. Wrestle with him at the poll instead of trying to form desperado.

With this crisis and if it generate more, It will be a smooth sail for Wike 2019.

That has always been the game plan
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by galaxy2020(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Amaechi should understand that Rivers state and APC is not his private property. Every individual has the right to vie for any elective post , as far as the person is qualified.
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Unimaginable123: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
How is amaechi the leader? Is he the state chairman of APC Rivers?
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by baralatie(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2017
DamiBukola:

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Amaechi is playing himself if he brings Peterside or any if his puppets again. Wike is as tough as it gets...... You're not gonna beat real madrid with swansea, Chelsea/Barca etc are the sorta teams you bring to pose the challenge.
Amaechi and his swansea-ass candidates should take a seat. What is laughable is that Amaechi's image is one of the things killing the APC's selling point in Rivers. A smart man would allow more on-the-ground ppl to handle the party's fortunes. Party>single man.His fear is that he would become irrelevant... well Sir you already are! Allow this party grow for once dammit. Amaechi and Co wouldn't win up to 300k votes in 2019 if it is the usual featherweight choices like dakuku.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by sunsewa16: 12:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
dee02:

What nemesis? What do you know?
Ask urself
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by sunsewa16: 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dasuks:
Amaechi is playing himself if he brings Peterside or any if his puppets again. Wike is as tough as it gets...... You're not gonna beat real madrid with swansea, Chelsea/Barca etc are the sorta teams you bring to pose the challenge.
Amaechi and his swansea-ass candidates should take a seat. What is laughable is that Amaechi's image is one of the things killing the APC's selling point in Rivers. A smart man would allow more on-the-ground ppl to handle the party's fortunes. Party>single man.His fear is that he would become irrelevant... well Sir you already are! Allow this party grow for once dammit. Amaechi and Co wouldn't win up to 300k votes in 2019 if it is the usual featherweight choices like dakuku.

especially if inec finally use e-voting they are about to introduce,which will eliminate counting of votes manually but will be registering vote directly,in such situation using security personnels to rig will be available for him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.