Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders (37308 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole In Relaxation Mood After Dealing 4 APC Governors.see Pics / 4 APC Governors Co-opt Ministers In Fresh Anti-Oshiomhole Bid / Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by DamiBukola: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
JIMITOTA ONOYUME PORT HARCOURT –

The feud between Chibuike Amaechi and Senator Magnus Abe over who controls the mainstream machinery of Rivers state chapter of the All Progress Congress, APC, deepened Friday as the Minister of Transportation , Mr Amaechi announced removal of his former Chief of Staff, Chief Tony Okocha and three others as leaders of the party’s caucus in their various local government areas.

Senator Magnus Abe and Chibuike Amaechi Others affected by the shake up announced by Amaechi yesterday at different meeting with stakeholders of the party in the state was his former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Worgu Boms, who lost his seat as leader of the party’s caucus in his local government , Hon Chidi Wihioka, member representing Ikwerre/Emohua federal constituency who was replaced as leader of the party’s caucus also his local government area. Hon Alwell Nyesoh was also removed as leader of the party’s caucus in Etche local government area.

Amaechi as leader of the party in the state allegedly took the action because those removed were accused of working to install Senator Magnus Abe as governorship candidate of the party for the 2019 general elections.

Vsnguard gathered that at the meetings Amaechi vowed to ensure that Senator Abe did not get the party’s gubernatorial ticket for the 2019 general poll, insisting that as leader of the party he would determine who flies the party’s flag in the state. Amaechi who is the immediate past governor of the state said he appointed Abe secretary of his government in his first term , adding that he also supported him to be Senator in his second term. Amaechi reportedly told the gathering of party stakeholders that he felt betrayed by Senator Abe, vowing to ensure he never got the party’s gubernatorial ticket.

Meantime, one of those removed as Leader of the party’s caucus in his Obio Akpor government, Chief Tony Okocha affirmed his commitment to the gubernatorial bid of Senator Abe for 2019, insisting that he was convinced in the qualities of Abe to provide good governance in the state if he wins, He said it was unfortunate that he was removed as leader of his party’s caucus at a meeting he was not in attendance, stressing that the action showed the alleged desperation of one man to muscle up the party. ”
They just removed me now for supporting Senator Magnus Abe, the removal is to confirm that APC belongs to one man. Nothing to worry about because he also appointed me. The one who appoints has powers to remove. Later in the day he would remove Senator Wilson Ake. He has removed his former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Worgu.

I support Abe because I believe he has the qualities, the folowing. He has what it takes to win elections, I was not given opportunity to defend myself. I am in Abuja when they removed me. “, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/amaechi-abes-clash-consumes-4-apc-caucus-leaders/

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
You guys should leave politics for now and deliver on your promises

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by DamiBukola: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
your Lion of Ubima is going down like pack of card

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by doublewisdom: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amaechi is getting a dose of his own medicine. Karma!

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Evablizin(f): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Clash of titan,APC party is corrupt right from day one as long as they are still on seat corruption will continue to rule and less economic development will be recorded

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by NextGovernor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
PDP was able to survive 16 years. I guess APC can't survive 8years with there one man kind of leadership game.

It baffles me when one man will tell someone not to contest an election when it's his fundamental human right to do so. Wrestle with him at the poll instead of trying to form desperado.

With this crisis and if it generate more, It will be a smooth sail for Wike 2019.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by baritereign24(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
Their wahala

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by jay2pee(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by MadeInTokyo: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin

Wike and Rivers PDP and RIvers APDA will be laughing and dancing at the confusion that has consumed Amaechi and Magnus Abe

More of Amaaechi loyalists in APC will defect back to PDP and finally defect to APDA after the Supreme Court Ruling.

APC is dead and buried in Rivers State

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Paperwhite(m): 9:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
[/b]"Amaechi reportedly told the gathering of party stakeholders that he felt betrayed by Senator Abe, vowing to ensure he never got the party’s gubernatorial ticket."[b]
This serves Amaechi right.The reward of treachery is more treachery.Amaechi does not knows he has buried himself politically when he choose to betray his own kith & kin.No northern politician will ever do what he did no matter what.No permanent friends in politics but interest

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Paperwhite(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
sarrki:
Guess he is still your slayer of GEJ? [/b]"They just removed me now for supporting Senator Magnus Abe, the removal is to confirm that APC belongs to one man."[b] Meanwhile this is the party of "Change" that you belong to.

37 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by BeardedMeat(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hehehehe...The Lizard of Ubima is going down down down.

Next will be .... Lootimi Ameachi and his erstwhile political son Dakuku Riverside at daggers drawn.

Hehehehe....by 2019, Ameachi will be standing alone completely.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by veekid(m): 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Who em epp
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by takenadoh: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
When elephants fight Na forest ( trees) dey suffer
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by BeardedMeat(m): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2017
veekid:
Who em epp
Lalasticlala, this NLer changes to a Python at nights. Pls take this post to the FP.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Slai1: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Beginning of the end.

Crying over spilt milk.

Nwike don give una one yard to operate for Rivers, party of deceits?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Missfads(f): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, My wedding is coming up... Please help me win a wedding cake by liking the picture in this link https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/ . Pls do this for me. Thank u and God bless. May good news never depart from your homes
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by rOsy247(f): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2017
In essence, Abe has been dumped after using him abi.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Grundig: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ahhh!
A divided APC in rivers state means easy victory for nyesome wike and PDP.

Too bad!

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Utagbamaka(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! In his own coin. Greedy n betrayal Amaechi

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by stephleena(f): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
rat of ubima(amaechi) caught in his own trap..

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by alozie27(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
they never start...na here we dey

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by YelloweWest: 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
sad
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by ppkoko: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
Later Amaechi will say he is a saint

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by ajalawole(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
amaechi and his many problem, same thing he did when he was in PDP.............. Hmmmmmmmmmm let keep watch sha

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Buharimustgo: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
Even Tony Okocha his right hand pal,wonders shall never end,please Tony Okocha try and have little respect for your principal, whom you ate his money and praised to high heavens as his Chief of Staff

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Thisis2raw(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
The beginning of the end of Apc in Rivers State..

I knew from the onset that Apc will never strive in my State
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Alariwo2: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amaechi we know.. who is Magnus Abe and when was he signed

1 Like

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by tesppidd: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
So many eeeeediots expected Amaechi to turn the other cheek when he was being persecuted by Wike, pej and mbu Joseph. 16 was bigger than 19, 5 was bigger than 32, even as governor the party structure was taken away from him, a useless shippopotamus grabbed the mic from him at a rally. Amaechi was supposed to bend over and take it in the asss from Jonathan and lick his balls. He did otherwise and he's tagged a betrayer. The real betrayers are those who call him so. Worthless youths!

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by Tecno66: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
See Amaechi forming god. Who know who go reach the 2019 among una?
DamiBukola:
JIMITOTA ONOYUME PORT HARCOURT –

The feud between Chibuike Amaechi and Senator Magnus Abe over who controls the mainstream machinery of Rivers state chapter of the All Progress Congress, APC, deepened Friday as the Minister of Transportation , Mr Amaechi announced removal of his former Chief of Staff, Chief Tony Okocha and three others as leaders of the party’s caucus in their various local government areas.

Senator Magnus Abe and Chibuike Amaechi Others affected by the shake up announced by Amaechi yesterday at different meeting with stakeholders of the party in the state was his former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Worgu Boms, who lost his seat as leader of the party’s caucus in his local government , Hon Chidi Wihioka, member representing Ikwerre/Emohua federal constituency who was replaced as leader of the party’s caucus also his local government area. Hon Alwell Nyesoh was also removed as leader of the party’s caucus in Etche local government area.

Amaechi as leader of the party in the state allegedly took the action because those removed were accused of working to install Senator Magnus Abe as governorship candidate of the party for the 2019 general elections.

Vsnguard gathered that at the meetings Amaechi vowed to ensure that Senator Abe did not get the party’s gubernatorial ticket for the 2019 general poll, insisting that as leader of the party he would determine who flies the party’s flag in the state. Amaechi who is the immediate past governor of the state said he appointed Abe secretary of his government in his first term , adding that he also supported him to be Senator in his second term. Amaechi reportedly told the gathering of party stakeholders that he felt betrayed by Senator Abe, vowing to ensure he never got the party’s gubernatorial ticket.

Meantime, one of those removed as Leader of the party’s caucus in his Obio Akpor government, Chief Tony Okocha affirmed his commitment to the gubernatorial bid of Senator Abe for 2019, insisting that he was convinced in the qualities of Abe to provide good governance in the state if he wins, He said it was unfortunate that he was removed as leader of his party’s caucus at a meeting he was not in attendance, stressing that the action showed the alleged desperation of one man to muscle up the party. ”
They just removed me now for supporting Senator Magnus Abe, the removal is to confirm that APC belongs to one man. Nothing to worry about because he also appointed me. The one who appoints has powers to remove. Later in the day he would remove Senator Wilson Ake. He has removed his former Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Worgu.

I support Abe because I believe he has the qualities, the folowing. He has what it takes to win elections, I was not given opportunity to defend myself. I am in Abuja when they removed me. “, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/amaechi-abes-clash-consumes-4-apc-caucus-leaders/
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by bravadoo(m): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
Amaechi !
Amaechi !!
Amaechi !!!

Season 1, scene 1, episode 1, watching in 5D
Re: Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders by personal59: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
their cup of tea, who dem help waka by jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / First Lady With 13 Lives Leaves Aso Rock / What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.