Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,347 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" (2095 Views)

Is There Such Thing As Paradise? / Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:
The simplicity of the gospel (the good news..new creation) is difficult for the human mind to comprehend
I sense from your reply to this demonically possessed pastor that you are DECENT and patient when dealing with a cruel conman.I have yet to learn that. Conmen make my skin crawl.

The SIMPLICITY of your reply highlights all the serious problems this pastor is facing.

SIMPLICITY IS THE HALLMARK OF GENIUS.
Jesus Christ is a genius.

In contrast FAKE PASTOR Bronchitis Oaroloye's teachings are insanely complicated, arrogant and littered with loads of high sounding FICTIONAL crap.

He claims that he has attained the awesome TALENT of Total Recall by practicing hallucinogenic drug induced FICTIONAL NAGUALISM and FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY.

The evidence proves that he is a liar.

He is very FORGETFUL that's why we see all the serious CONTRADICTIONS. I would have overlooked many of them if he did not brag so much about His extraordinary FAKE achievement of TOTAL RECALL.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
analice107:

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

He didn't know he has exposed himself as Balaam.

So he is now a white witch? why is he quoting all the scriptures for?
Sorry for the late reply, I was busy chasing down DEMONS.

I was hoping you would come back and tell us what your investigations into pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has revealed to educate and protect the youth on Nairaland.

Come teach how to fight internet DEMONS !
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by hoMegas(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Awesome !!
This is awesome !! Note how Orunto27 breaks the mad pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye's curse on the "GRACE" while hoMegas GENIUS solved all our problems by shifting this mad pastor over to the JOKE SECTION of NAIRALAND.

JOKE No 2
A stray dog was caught and admitted to the animal welfare center.
Late one night, a caretaker heard this dog talking.
The dog was saying how it had practised NAGUALISM and Shape-shifting for many years and can't figure how to get back to human form.

The caretaker was afraid when the dog started chanting RAPE IS NOT A SIN.
grin
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by hoMegas(m): 12:43am On Jul 18, 2017
ScienceWatch:
hoMegas You have truly given the best advice to solve Bronchitis Oaroloye's problems.Yes, let's respectfully push him over to the JOKES SECTION of NAIRALAND starting now.

JOKE 1;
The president of S.A was charged with RAPE.
Mr.Bronchitis Oaroloye was his defence attorney.
The defense stated that RAPE IS NOT A SIN !

The high court agreed and withdrew the RAPE charge after the defence attorney Mr.B.Oaroloye threw tantrums while insisting that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR THEIR OWN RAPE!

Lol ! Swerving across the road laughter, ha haaaaa hic hic, almost drove into oncoming car laughter, hoop, whoop haa hi ha braking hard for no reason kind of laughter wooooo!

Lots of kudus for hoMega's GENIUS !!

May his "god" help him have daughters. He will serve as the defense council to their rapists if they ever get raped
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
hoMegas:
May his "god" help him have daughters. He will serve as the defense council to their rapists if they ever get raped
Lol, You really have an amazing sense of humour. Seriously, I would never have been able to create this example of what pastor Bronchitis Oarolye's future could be like because of his belief that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME.

Let examine your genius:

1) His god helps him to have daughters. They get raped.

2) Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye quickly gets a fake law degree so he can serve as DEFENSE COUNCIL

3) He tells the female judge that he is the rape victims father, but he is defending the RAPISTS.

This pastors insanity is consistent, no doubts about that !!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I sense from your reply to this demonically possessed pastor that you are DECENT and patient when dealing with a cruel conman.I have yet to learn that. Conmen make my skin crawl.

He is very FORGETFUL that's why we see all the serious CONTRADICTIONS. I would have overlooked many of them if he did not brag so much about His extraordinary FAKE achievement of TOTAL RECALL.

I understand you sir/ma...it's difficult to swallow most of the time.

However, we shouldn't forget Jesus loves him still...

We can only pray people don't fall for such...and we also should go out to preach the goodnews, cos if we don't, others preaching a contrary message will...

Have a most wonderful day sir/ma
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:

We can only pray people don't fall for such...and we also should go out to preach the goodnews, cos if we don't, others preaching a contrary message will...

Thanks, I agree with you totally.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by Churchmanphil: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Come let's search the scriptures together and lay all the controversies on this subject to rest.Or
Join us via mixlr.com/remnant-christian-network for live audio streaming if you cant make it

Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:
The simplicity of the gospel (the good news..new creation) is difficult for the human mind to comprehend
Awesome !! SpeedndAccuracy your statement is simple and yet packed with wisdom.

Do mind if I quote this in future ?

"The simplicity of the gospel (the good news..new creation) is difficult for the human mind to comprehend."

The most brilliant minds had to admit that their education never help them understand the Gospels. The Gospels are deeply spiritual. It was only when they humbled themselves that clarity came.

Atheists refuse to learn this lesson.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:

I agree with your wisdom Sir. But the mighty JESUS did call those that place stumbling blocks in the way of believers, Vipers and Snakes.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is in my opinion a flawed mutation of a Viper.

Please have an awesome day yourself.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Awesome !! SpeedndAccuracy your statement is simple and yet packed with wisdom.

Do mind if I quote this in future ?

"The simplicity of the gospel (the good news..new creation) is difficult for the human mind to comprehend."

Yes, you can...

Like you rightly said, science can't explain the gospel...

You can be knowledgeable yet a fool...just like Darwin

Their eyes have been blinded...
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
SpeedndAccuracy:

Yes, you can...

Like you rightly said, science can't explain the gospel...

You can be knowledgeable yet a fool...just like Darwin

Their eyes have been blinded...
You are making a positive contribution to humanity SpeedndAccuracy. Unlike Darwin, Dawkins and Bronchitis Oaroloye.

Keep it up !! RAPE IS A SIN. THE VICTIMS OF RAPE ARE INNOCENT.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by ScienceWatch: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
hoMegas:
what puzzles me is that he and his clan of robbers claim the old testament is outdated then turn to it at the slightest excuse
I am not so fast on the up take, if you know what I mean.
Your observation is ground breaking. well done !
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by Kobojunkie: 2:17am On Jun 05, 2020
oaroloye:
SHALOM!
THESE THINGS NEED TO BE UNDERSTOOD BY ANYONE SEEKING SALVATION FROM THE LORD YAHSHUA.

Evangelical/Pentecostal Churches use a FAKE "BORN AGAIN" Experience to RECRUIT ignorant people, and the divert them into FALSE CHRISTIANITY, having used PARTS of THE GOSPEL and THE LAW and The PROPHETS, and even EPISTLES to bring someone to make an UNINFORMED DECISION, and PRESUMPTUOUSLY accept the FALSE IDEA that they have been SAVED, because they have BELIEVED, SAID, and DONE a few things.
This "Salvation" DOES NOT WORK.
The New "Convert" invariably finds that there are MANY things that Lord Yahshua Teaches that they CANNOT ACCEPT, and DO NOT Believe themselves obligated to Believe, nor Do.
The False Churches are READY for ANY objections, and have TRAINED EXPERTS with FALSE ANSWERS to DECEIVE them into thinking that they ARE ACTUALLY "SAVED." A thing that it is NOT for ANY man to TELL another person.
ONLY GOD can tell you that you are SAVED.
You can ONLY be SAVED when you have DONE THE APPROPRIATE WORKS.
BELIEF ALONE cannot Save.
BELIEF is merely the STARTING-POINT.
He is right!
Re: There Is No Such Thing As "GRACE!" by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
orunto27:
The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is sufficient for all Salvation.
The grace is God is meant to aid you in doing the work that is needed to get you saved.
No one can become a follower of Jesus Christ simply by wishing it. Jesus required that those who choose to follow Him do the work that He commands they first do.

1. Hate parents, brother, sister, children, spouse, in-laws e.tc.
2. Abandon all that you know, believe, have, and all that you are
3. Bear your own burden(not someone else's cross- not even your family's or children's)

Matthew 10 vs 34-39
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
34. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace. I came to bring trouble.[h]
35. I have come to make this happen:
‘A son will turn against his father.
A daughter will turn against her mother.
A daughter-in-law will turn against her mother-in-law.
36. Even members of your own family will be your enemies.’
37. “Those who love their father or mother more than they love me are not worthy of me. And those who love their son or daughter more than they love me are not worthy of me.
38. Those who will not accept the cross that is given to them when they follow me are not worthy of me.
39. Those who try to keep the life they have will lose it. But those who give up their life for me will find true life.

4. Become a child again in your thinking and your actions

Matthew 14 vs 23-24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Then he said, “The truth is, you must change your thinking and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter God’s kingdom.
4. The greatest person in God’s kingdom is the one who makes himself humble like this child.
5. Lose your life (reputation, career, control, property, etc.)

Matthew 16 vs 24-27
24. Then Jesus said to his followers, “If any of you want to be my follower, you must stop thinking about yourself and what you want. You must be willing to carry the cross that is given to you for following me.
25. Any of you who try to save the life you have will lose it. But you who give up your life for me will find true life.
26. It is worth nothing for you to have the whole world if you yourself are lost. You could never pay enough to buy back your life.
27. The Son of Man will come again with his Father’s glory and with his angels. And he will reward everyone for what they have done.

6. Desire above all to find and enter the Kingdom of God and also walk the path of righteousness, with God as your guide every step
7. Let go of all control you have over your life and circumstances, allowing God to take care of your every needs

Matthew 6 vs 31-34
25. “So I tell you, don’t worry about the things you need to live—what you will eat, drink, or wear. Life is more important than food, and the body is more important than what you put on it.
26. Look at the birds. They don’t plant, harvest, or save food in barns, but your heavenly Father feeds them. Don’t you know you are worth much more than they are?
27. You cannot add any time to your life by worrying about it.
28. “And why do you worry about clothes? Look at the wildflowers in the field. See how they grow. They don’t work or make clothes for themselves.
29. But I tell you that even Solomon, the great and rich king, was not dressed as beautifully as one of these flowers.
30. If God makes what grows in the field so beautiful, what do you think he will do for you? It’s just grass—one day it’s alive, and the next day someone throws it into a fire. But God cares enough to make it beautiful. Surely he will do much more for you. Your faith is so small!
31. “Don’t worry and say, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’
32. That’s what those people who don’t know God are always thinking about. Don’t worry, because your Father in heaven knows that you need all these things.
33. What you should want most is God’s kingdom and doing what he wants you to do. Then he will give you all these other things you need.
34. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Tomorrow will have its own worries.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Biblical To Hate Muslims Especially Terrorists? / Do You Want To Find Out How God Speaks To You ? / All Things Are Yours: Pastor Anita Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.