Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) (18334 Views)

Abbco Tower: Fire Engulfs 48-Storey Building In UAE, Dubai / The Lesson From Grenfell Tower Fire: Danger All Over Nigeria / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by SirKriz(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2017
thesicilian:
The fire was caused by the failure of the previous government of Barrack Obama to ensure proper voltage from the power company, including the fact that the Fire Service Department had not been paid for the past 4years until we came into office.

LMAO grin grin grin

How do you guys come up with all these very funny thoughts? Cracks me up every single time!! Thanks, man.

6 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by ephi321(f): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Zetra:

my bro, I tell you when a system is working everybody automatically knows the right thing to do.

if it's Nigeria the police will shoot (accidentally discharge), the army will join to whip people just to clear the road and the citizens will be cheering the army....

Nigeria wake up

Nigeria is way behind other sane countries. Herdsmen kill and go scot free. That is no country.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Martin0(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Aww the little girls and their mother...
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by YelloweWest: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Statsocial:
Why shout murderer on Theresa May and leave Sadiq Khan. He should be held responsible since he is the mayor of London.

Btw Muslims don plenty for UK o shocked Could barely see any scene without a muslim on CNN or BBC
Muslims own London now. They denied the God of their forefathers who made them great Britain. Now they are little Britain

4 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Kdon2: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
CheapSunglass:
Wow
In nigeria,you dare not demand answers to Fulani herdsmen killings.

When you protest and they come to address you,and you yell 'murderers',you're ON YOUR OWN.

Na buhari!
When they housed buhari wetin dem expect na?? Na disaster dem go dey record until they drive that ill wind of a man out of that country they will never know peace. Any government that is buhari friend must suffer calamity as he has brought upon nigeria. Amen

2 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by sharpwriter(m): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Kdon2:

Na buhari!
When they housed buhari wetin dem expect na?? Na disaster dem go dey record until they drive that ill wind of a man out of that country they will never know peace. Any government that is buhari friend must suffer calamity as he has brought upon nigeria. Amen
Lol

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Lexusgs430: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2017
dejavubobo1:
since they left the E.U very terrible tinz have happened, form Manchester killing & now Grenfell. I hope this not some conspiracy.

God please heal the world.

They have not left the EU....

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by nifton(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
In all, I was touched by dat young black girl's concise message "LIVID".

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by malware: 7:56am On Jun 17, 2017
thesicilian:
The fire was caused by the failure of the previous government of Barrack Obama to ensure proper voltage from the power company, including the fact that the Fire Service Department had not been paid for the past 4years until we came into office.

Is Obama a Uk former prime minister? The thing happened in UK not US, I guess you didn't get the gist.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by malware: 7:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Kdon2:

Na buhari!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKrQNb6fo1o
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Jun 17, 2017
chemicalDisease:
But UK is weak.

When I was watching, I asked myself if this was actually London.

No rescue helicopters.

This is man made disaster.

Why tell ppl to remain in the burning building when u know there will be no hell?

This will never happen in the USA.

Check how they control wild fire there.

Does UK have wild fires?

How would you coordinate rescue helicopters, in this operation from a tower building? The building was ablaze in 15 minutes......

The remain strategy works, if all fire precautions are in place. The fire spread due to the flammable external cladding.

If the fire Brigade had been updated of the flammable cladding, the stay policy would have been reviewed.

Man made disaster? Sounds like genocide. I think it was more incompetence on a grand scale......

3 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Iceman2017(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I remember watching a video when biafrans were cursing Britain on may 30th.
They said Islam will take over Britain for aiding Nigeria in killing of Biafrans....
Within this short period of time, they have experience so many attacks.
They better begs Biafra's and divide this country so that they will have peace.

4 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by malware: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2017
hardeycute:
That is a place where there is a system and institution that works but irrespective of that people still are not satisfied rather are they gunned down unlike here.

Someone should just envisage if it had happened here,one idiot(ruler) would come out to say thank god he was not living in a rented apartment.

If it happened here, the citizens would start pointing accusing fingers. They would not be as united to fight for justice. But in this case, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Blacks, Browns.... Everybody is there fighting a common goal.

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I see all of you making comparisons​ and I laugh..
You only make comparison when there's a semblance of similarity

Nigerians reason like gorillas hence the government treats them like animals .

Give an average Nigerian a smart phone, some spending money and nice clothes then he or she thinks it's all good.

Nigerians are like monkeys only with very low on IQ but verbally expressive

Nigerians like talk and can't hold back any chance to talk and insult all in an effort to sound smarter ... Wait note I said sound smarter not that they are really smarter .

Kenya has the most successful e payment systems in Africa , 24 hour power supply, internet hubs growing SMEs everyday ..
Or should I talk of Ugandan ? One of the fastest growing economies on the continent , the other day one sub human here was comparing Nigeria to Uganda? Your currency can't even stand the heat.

Okay let's even talk of Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco or even war torn Lybia ....all these economies are thriving with low poverty indices... while Nigeria has over 85% of her population living in pure poverty on less than $5 a day?? Wow!!!!
Yet the few hungry ones who managed to get smart phones come on line and boast and insult citizens of other thriving counties who can. Eat 3 square meals a day and are certain of good jobs and good​ accomodations

Nigerians are like addicts who go to self help groups just to mock the mediator ....mind you the mediator is always a former addict with almost 10 years of lean living yet this junkie comes there to make fun of him or her everyday ...

Ethiopians back then who you guys used to make fun of and call curry people have one of the best economies currently the exchange rate with the dollar is about 72 buir to one dollar .

Your so called Chinese friends have moved most of their operations to Ethyopia and Kenya .
Don't believe me? The largest factory in Africa for manufacturing Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones is in Ethyopia ..quote me...
They are planning one in Kenya soon...

Show a Nigerian a Kenyan and they will start telling you how back ward or ignorant the Kenyans are.

Nigerians deserve all the pain and suffering they face ,, I am nigerian but I can tell you Nigerians are despicable, ignorant , and delusional.

Imagine a pauper who begs in ikoyi , now everyone he meets drivers.chefs and even bankers who work in Ajegunle, ibadan or ijebu ...now this beggar scuffs and mocks these people calling them names like local , and unexposed all just because he or she begs in ikoyi where occasionally he sees a Caucasian or Asian and exchanges greetings with them ..
Nigerians will suffer more and more for years to come and they will rant online and curse each other online .

Nigerians only unite in mediocrity, abusive and corrupt things. Read what the average nigerian youth posts online...
It's like these people are just fit for human testing of experimental drugs .

You guys sit and blame the British for uniting out all seriously?
Wow !!! Is it the British that made you thieves , armed robbers, drug sellers, and prostitutes ?
Is it the British that makes you collect N2000 to stand on the road and shamelessly shout free Dino?

A f00l who doesn't know he or she is a f00l is forever lost ..

I honestly wish some major disaster occurs that wipes 90% of Nigerians away so the remaining few can start to think like humans .

Nigerians are a problem to Africa , to the world as a whole ...truthfully think of an Africa without Nigerians ...

So much sanity, no Boko Haram, no prostitutes , Yahoo boys, drug sellers and such ... Not saying they are all nigerians but truthfully 98% are

The world would be better off without Nigeria ....
Nigerians are a stain on the name of Africans

Africans get treated badly especially because of Nigerians ..
Alot of people curse and speak rubbish over this post but please commit suicide if you don't like it..
One less nigerian is a better Africa ..
F00ls want to separate. Hahahahaha
Biafra will be a land of drug addicts. Junkies and dealers
Oduduwa republic will be a land of armed robbers , rapists and internet fraudsters who will bankruot all the banks there
Areas republic will be a land of terrorists and an ISIS haven't
.middle health will be a grazing zone for all
South south will be a war torn reveal faction land filled with house boys and girls and wanna be stand up comedians ...
Benin will be the land of gay, lesbian and pimps

Instead of thanking the British you guys all deserve each other ...
Rubbish

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 17, 2017
The mainstream media is lying about the number of the dead. Most of the occupants perished.

https://www.facebook.com/presstvuk/videos/1808430345850347/
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by thesicilian: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2017
malware:

Is Obama a Uk former prime minister? The thing happened in UK not US, I guess you didn't get the gist.
Edited. Thanks.
Nothing up there is true anyway. Just a comic relief.

2 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Statsocial:
Why shout murderer on Theresa May and leave Sadiq Khan. He should be held responsible since he is the mayor of London.

Btw Muslims don plenty for UK o shocked Could barely see any scene without a muslim on CNN or BBC
]Na today you know? UK don't turn Islamic nation tey-tey. This is one things Donald Trump is trying to curtail in the US embarassed
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Oladipo1166(m): 8:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Pls which country is dis?..... I nid 2 join the protest....
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

Muslims own London now. They denied the God of their forefathers who made them great Britain. Now they are little Britain
True you are right. Most Europeans countries have been ungrateful for years. They credited their peace, economic success only to their own wisdom and deny God's grace and favor over them. Now the many repercussions.

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Ethiopia has a national airline, Nigeria does not.

#Shame
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by onedayatime(m): 8:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Kdon2:

Na buhari!
i suspect that is the reason why you face different calamities in your life.

Poor dude
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Lilimax:
]Na today you know? UK don't turn Islamic nation tey-tey. This is one things Donald Trump is trying to curtail in the US embarassed
Kai I am sure the Muslims would outbreed them very soon and shariah can now finally take place. Chai Europeans are naive.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2017
lestat:
I see all of your making comparison and I laugh..

Nigerians reason like gorillas hence the government treat them like animals .

Give an average nigerian a smart phone, some spending money and nice clothes then he or she thinks it's all good.

Nigerians are like monkeys very low on IQ but verbally expressive

Nigerians like talk and can't hold back any chance to talk and insult all in an effort to sound smarter ... Wait note I said sound smarter not that they are really smarter .

Kenya has the most successful e payment systems in Africa , 24 hour power supply, internet hubs growing SMEs everyday ..
Or should I talk of Ugandan ? One of the fastest growing economies on the continent , the other day one sub human here was comparing Nigeria to Uganda? Your currency can't even stand the heat.
Okay let's even talk of Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco or even war torn Lybia ....all these economies are thriving with low poverty indices... Nigeria has over 85% of her population living in pure poverty on less than $5 a day?? Wow!!!!
Yet the few hungry ones who managed to get smart phones come on line and boast and insult citizens of other thriving counties who can. Eat 3 square meals a day and are certain of good jobs and can Ali's get goo accomodation

Nigerians are like addicts who go to self help groups just to mock the mediator ....mind you the mediator is always a former addict with almost 10 years of lean living yet this junkie comes there to make fun of him or her everyday ...

Ethiopians back then who you guys used to make fun of and call curry people have one of the best economies currently the exchange rate with the dollar is about 72 buir to one dollar .

Your so called Chinese friends have moved most of their operations to Ethyopia and Kenya .
Don't believe me? The largest factory in Africa for manufacturing Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones is in Ethyopia ..quote me...
They are planning one I'm Kenya soon...

Show a Nigerian a Kenyan and they will start telling you how back word or ignorant the Kenyans are.

Nigerians deserve all the pain and suffering they face ,, I am nigerian but I can tell you Nigerians are despicable, ignorant , and delusional.

Imagine a pauper who begs in ikoyi , now everyone he meets drivers.chefs and even bankers who work in Ajegunle, ibadan or ijebu ...now this beggaer scuffs and mocks these people calling them names like local , and unexposed all just because he or she begs in ikoyi where occasionally he sees a Caucasian or Asian and exchanges greetings with them ..
Nigerians will suffer more and more for years to come and they will rant online and curse each other online .

Nigerians only unit in mediocrity, abusive and corrupt things. Read what the average nigerian youth posts online...

Wow !!! Is it the British that made you thieves , armed robbers, drug sellers, and prostitutes
Is it the British that makes you collect N2000 to stand on the road and shamelessly shout free Dino?

I honestly wish some major disaster occurs that wipes 90% of Nigerians away so the remaining few can start to think like humans .

Nigerians are a problem to Africa , to the world as a whole ...truthfully think of an Africa without Nigerians ...

So much sanity, no Boko Haram, no prostitutes , Yahoo boys, drug sellers and such ... Not saying they are all nigerians but truthfully 98% are

Alot of people curse and speak rubbish over this post but please commit suicide if you don't like it..
Oduduwa republic will be a land of armed robbers , rapists and internet fraudsters who will bankruot all the banks there
South south will be a war torn reveal faction land filled with house boys and girls and wanna be stand up comedians ...

Rubbish
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Statsocial:

Kai I am sure the Muslims would outbreed them very soon and shariah can now finally take place. Chai Europeans are naive.
Na so nah. When one man will have 4 wives and gives birth to 12 children where as the Europeans are signing into law GAY marriage whereby a couple may not have kid at all embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Explorers:
fd
brother you wicked o, na your post na you still dey follow us hustle FTC... fear God nawgrin
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by onedayatime(m): 8:30am On Jun 17, 2017
lestat:
I see all of your making comparison and I laugh..

Nigerians reason like gorillas hence the government treat them like animals .

Give an average nigerian a smart phone, some spending money and nice clothes then he or she thinks it's all good.

Nigerians are like monkeys very low on IQ but verbally expressive

Okay let's even talk of Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco or even war torn Lybia ....all these economies are thriving with low poverty indices... Nigeria has over 85% of her population living in pure poverty on less than $5 a day?? Wow!!!!
Yet the few hungry ones who managed to get smart phones come on line and boast and insult citizens of other thriving counties who can. Eat 3 square meals a day and are certain of good jobs and can Ali's get goo accomodation

They are planning one I'm Kenya soon...

Show a Nigerian a Kenyan and they will start telling you how back word or ignorant the Kenyans are.

Imagine a pauper who begs in ikoyi , now everyone he meets drivers.chefs and even bankers who work in Ajegunle, ibadan or ijebu ...now this beggaer scuffs and mocks these people calling them names like local , and unexposed all just because he or she begs in ikoyi where occasionally he sees a Caucasian or Asian and exchanges greetings with them ..

Nigerians only unit in mediocrity, abusive and corrupt things. Read what the average nigerian youth posts online...

Wow !!! Is it the British that made you thieves , armed robbers, drug sellers, and prostitutes

Rubbish
despite all the long worthless story, na one like end am.
I hope if the major disaster you pray for comes, you are the first to perish

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by sorepco(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Is that all u got to say? What a tragedy of enormous proportion!!
ON A SERIOUS NOTE I THINK THIS FIRE IS A SABOTAGE. THEY WANT TO GET RID OF THESE POOR PERPS FROM THE POSHEST PARTS OF LONDON.
AS SOON AS I SAW IT WAS A COUNCIL FLAT THE 1ST THING THAT CAME TO MY MIND WAS THE DOWN TRODDEN/POOR PEOPLE OF LONDON. WHEN IT HAPPENEF IT WAS ALL OVER CNN N BBC AND THE LIKES(NOTE THAT KENSIGNTON IS THE RICHEST BOROUGH IN LONDON/UK) .
BUT WHEN THEY REALISED IT WAS JUST BLACKS...ASIANS...ARABS...AND GYPSIES INVOLVED THEY LIMITED THEIR COVERAGE OF THE TRAGEDY. WATCHED CNN N BBC YESTERDAY I DONT THINK I SAW A MENTION OF THE INCIDENT!!

johnstar:
K
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by wittyt98(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2017
Africans or Nigerians, more importantly, wouldn't move a muscle to protest an anti-people policy by the government but would overpopulate any crusade ground when a "man of God" calls for it. The belief that God will help Nigerians is beyond shocking. He will not. It rests on the people to ask their government for change, and not end every political argument with God help us in Nigeria
Religion and Cowardice has taken over our sense of reasoning in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Ritual tinz
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Kdon2: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
onedayatime:

i suspect that is the reason why you face different calamities in your life.

Poor dude

keep dreaming! I am above your pay grade. Ode!
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Yorobastard(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
dejavubobo1:
since they left the E.U very terrible tinz have happened, form Manchester killing & now Grenfell. I hope this not some conspiracy.

God please heal the world.

Av been thinking that as well....don't wanna air my view not to sound stupid or kind of phobic and the EU would do anything to make sure the Britain remains in the EU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Or Iron Which Is Best For Railings? / Building Collapses In Lagos, 2 Brothers, Baby Feared Dead / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.