Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) (18333 Views)

Abbco Tower: Fire Engulfs 48-Storey Building In UAE, Dubai / The Lesson From Grenfell Tower Fire: Danger All Over Nigeria / Ernest Azudialu Obiejesi's Nestoil Tower, Lagos (Video And Photo Documentry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2017
chemicalDisease:
But UK is weak.

When I was watching, I asked myself if this was actually London.

No rescue helicopters.

This is man made disaster.

Why tell ppl to remain in the burning building when u know there will be no hell?

This will never happen in the USA.

Check how they control wild fire there.

Which USA? You guys that the whole world is laughing at?
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 17, 2017
Iceman2017:
I remember watching a video when biafrans were cursing Britain on may 30th.
They said Islam will take over Britain for aiding Nigeria in killing of Biafrans....
Within this short period of time, they have experience so many attacks.
They better begs Biafra's and divide this country so that they will have peace.

Oh God

Are you for real?
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Calamities in the enemies camp grin up the mighty and insurmountable IPOB grin And down the evil Empire British Teriser may cheesy

All Hail Biafra!!!

Nairaland banners I'm ready for your indiscriminate and unjust banns as usual, and I promise never to stop commenting here, Bann or no Bann.... See my signature.

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by chemicalDisease: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

Which USA? You guys that the whole world is laughing at?

Only Democrats losers are the ones crying not laughing.

I hope u have bought ur own flowers for condolences for the next suicide attack in the UK.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Only Democrats losers are the ones crying not laughing.

I hope u have bought ur own flowers for condolences for the next suicide attack in the UK.

What's my own with Democrats losers. You all are a joke

3 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by dejavubobo1(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

They have not left the EU....
So what is Brexit ?
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
dejavubobo1:

So what is Brexit ?

Britain exiting the EU.....
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by adewotired: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
ojun50:
Lie Muhammad knw d cause of the fire

But he will still lie about what happened grin grin
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by onedayatime(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2017
Kdon2:

keep dreaming! I am above your pay grade. Ode!
oponu sowenu. Don't that it is only does who suffer the most like you that complain of Buhari, mr pay grade.
this shows that you are living in penury.
Iya ti je were e, epe lokan komase. Omo irankiran
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by nathdim: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Statsocial:
Why shout murderer on Theresa May and leave Sadiq Khan. He should be held responsible since he is the mayor of London.

Btw Muslims don plenty for UK o shocked Could barely see any scene without a muslim on CNN or BBC
any where Islam enter na scatter scatter
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by oyienootieno: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2017
CheapSunglass:
Wow
In nigeria,you dare not demand answers to Fulani herdsmen killings.

When you protest and they come to address you,and you yell 'murderers',you're ON YOUR OWN.

Comparing both countries is like comparing Tecno and Samsung..
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Ethiopia has a national airline, Nigeria does not.

#Shame
Ethiopia Airline has been voted the best in Africa for the last 5 consecutive years. cool

2 Likes

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Hati13:

Ethiopia Airline has been voted the best in Africa for the last 5 consecutive years. cool

Best of all, they are part of Star Alliance and they are also allowed to fly over continental USA to reach Los Angeles.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by JAMANZE: 10:56am On Jun 17, 2017
Hahahaha u wont kill person(quote author=thesicilian post=57583635]The fire was caused by the failure of the previous government to ensure proper voltage from the power company, including the fact that the Fire Service Department had not been paid for the past 4years until we came into office.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by salford1: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2017
vote for liberal they wont hear, but keep voting for these stupid conservative government that keeps cutting everything and creating massive unemployment. I left the UK for Canada when david cameron came into power. The conservative party here are much better off than those clowns in the UK.

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Kdon2: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2017
onedayatime:

oponu sowenu. Don't that it is only does who suffer the most like you that complain of Buhari, mr pay grade.
this shows that you are living in penury.
Iya ti je were e, epe lokan komase. Omo irankiran

E pain am! SMH
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by salford1: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

Muslims own London now. They denied the God of their forefathers who made them great Britain. Now they are little Britain
idiot.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2017
lestat:
I see all of you making comparisons​ and I laugh..
You only make comparison when there's a semblance of similarity

Nigerians reason like gorillas hence the government treats them like animals .

Give an average Nigerian a smart phone, some spending money and nice clothes then he or she thinks it's all good.

Nigerians are like monkeys only with very low on IQ but verbally expressive

Nigerians like talk and can't hold back any chance to talk and insult all in an effort to sound smarter ... Wait note I said sound smarter not that they are really smarter .

Kenya has the most successful e payment systems in Africa , 24 hour power supply, internet hubs growing SMEs everyday ..
Or should I talk of Ugandan ? One of the fastest growing economies on the continent , the other day one sub human here was comparing Nigeria to Uganda? Your currency can't even stand the heat.

Okay let's even talk of Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco or even war torn Lybia ....all these economies are thriving with low poverty indices... while Nigeria has over 85% of her population living in pure poverty on less than $5 a day?? Wow!!!!
Yet the few hungry ones who managed to get smart phones come on line and boast and insult citizens of other thriving counties who can. Eat 3 square meals a day and are certain of good jobs and good​ accomodations

Nigerians are like addicts who go to self help groups just to mock the mediator ....mind you the mediator is always a former addict with almost 10 years of lean living yet this junkie comes there to make fun of him or her everyday ...

Ethiopians back then who you guys used to make fun of and call curry people have one of the best economies [/b]currently the exchange rate with the dollar is about 72 buir to one dollar.[b]

Your so called Chinese friends have moved most of their operations to Ethyopia and Kenya .
Don't believe me? The largest factory in Africa for manufacturing Tecno, Infinix and Itel phones is in Ethyopia ..quote me...
They are planning one in Kenya soon...

Show a Nigerian a Kenyan and they will start telling you how back ward or ignorant the Kenyans are.

Nigerians deserve all the pain and suffering they face ,, I am nigerian but I can tell you Nigerians are despicable, ignorant , and delusional.

Imagine a pauper who begs in ikoyi , now everyone he meets drivers.chefs and even bankers who work in Ajegunle, ibadan or ijebu ...now this beggar scuffs and mocks these people calling them names like local , and unexposed all just because he or she begs in ikoyi where occasionally he sees a Caucasian or Asian and exchanges greetings with them ..
Nigerians will suffer more and more for years to come and they will rant online and curse each other online .

Nigerians only unite in mediocrity, abusive and corrupt things. Read what the average nigerian youth posts online...
It's like these people are just fit for human testing of experimental drugs .

You guys sit and blame the British for uniting out all seriously?
Wow !!! Is it the British that made you thieves , armed robbers, drug sellers, and prostitutes ?
Is it the British that makes you collect N2000 to stand on the road and shamelessly shout free Dino?

A f00l who doesn't know he or she is a f00l is forever lost ..

I honestly wish some major disaster occurs that wipes 90% of Nigerians away so the remaining few can start to think like humans .

Nigerians are a problem to Africa , to the world as a whole ...truthfully think of an Africa without Nigerians ...

So much sanity, no Boko Haram, no prostitutes , Yahoo boys, drug sellers and such ... Not saying they are all nigerians but truthfully 98% are

The world would be better off without Nigeria ....
Nigerians are a stain on the name of Africans

Africans get treated badly especially because of Nigerians ..
Alot of people curse and speak rubbish over this post but please commit suicide if you don't like it..
One less nigerian is a better Africa ..
F00ls want to separate. Hahahahaha
Biafra will be a land of drug addicts. Junkies and dealers
Oduduwa republic will be a land of armed robbers , rapists and internet fraudsters who will bankruot all the banks there
Areas republic will be a land of terrorists and an ISIS haven't
.middle health will be a grazing zone for all
South south will be a war torn reveal faction land filled with house boys and girls and wanna be stand up comedians ...
Benin will be the land of gay, lesbian and pimps

Instead of thanking the British you guys all deserve each other ...
Rubbish
Ethiopian here

The current exchange rate for $1 is 23 Birr. It isn't 72 Birr. The gap is enlarging from days to day. Back 10 years ago, $1 was 8 Birr.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Best of all, they are part of Star Alliance and they are also allowed to fly over continental USA to reach Los Angeles.
Great cool

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by darlingnuel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Such a special building lacked important paraphernalia for fire security yet the housing authority passed it for habitation. They surely got blood in their hands!
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by YelloweWest: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
salford1:

idiot.
Boko haram
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by slap1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is why some Nigerians prefer UK prison to living feeely in Nigeria. The system works!
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Culin(f): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
These are difficult times for London

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Positivist: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Statsocial:
Why shout murderer on Theresa May and leave Sadiq Khan. He should be held responsible since he is the mayor of London.

Btw Muslims don plenty for UK o shocked Could barely see any scene without a muslim on CNN or BBC
Most of the residents of the building are Muslims.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by haftob(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
marisDgreat31:
Let them have it.
419!
BEWARE OF ANYTHING "SMART CONNECT" ON NAIRALAND.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by zubydave(m): 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think the problem with us-Nigerians, is that we are cowards and too sentimental. If it were to be this country that such an incident of fire occurred it would have been politicized, every one thinking of how the horror affects us or not- and how we don't want to die protesting for our rights as a nation. Mr A would say; " I have a shop to open", and Mr B would feel; " why should I be the one out there protesting, should it be of any concern to me". We are our own problem- every single one of us.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Rossikki: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Ethiopia has a national airline, Nigeria does not.

#Shame
USA does not have a 'national airline'. Neither do the UK or Germany.

More like shame on you for being so ill-exposed as to not know that a nation does not actually need a ''national'' airline.
Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by Rossikki: 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
zubydave:
I think the problem with us-Nigerians, is that we are cowards and too sentimental. If it were to be this country that such an incident of fire occurred it would have been politicized, every one thinking of how the horror affects us or not- and how we don't want to die protesting for our rights as a nation. Mr A would say; " I have a shop to open", and Mr B would feel; " why should I be the one out there protesting, should it be of any concern to me". We are our own problem- every single one of us.

I think you are wrong, as are the vast majority of you here typing your usual anti-Nigerian rubbish.

Here are the facts. A government-run apartment building in London housing 125 families, or roughly 600 people, got burnt down as the residents were sleeping in the middle of the night, with very little govt support for those affected, fire services impotent in stopping the inferno, no sign of any survivors, while the govt claims the death toll is 30.

The people are outraged at what seems to be a massive govt cover-up of the death toll, which many are saying is over 400.

Shockingly, the residents were asked by the fire services to REMAIN INSIDE their flats as the building burnt, which many say is responsible for the high death toll.

Now people on this thread are saying that if a similar tragedy occurred in Nigeria, people would be too scared to protest. THAT IS A BLATANT LIE.

One person even said ''if you say 'murderers' in a demonstration in Nigeria, you are on your own''. THAT TOO IS A BLATANT LIE.

In fact I was just watching a minor demonstration somewhere in Ogun state shown on Channels TV, in which people were protesting over some minor incident over late salaries, and all sorts of unprintable words were being uttered by the protesters, and nobody went and shot them. They were FREE to air their grievances, just like the people in London are doing.

So people should please stop coming on here to LIE about Nigeria out of their inferiority complex, and natural instinct to subordinate themselves to westerners in all things, especially where a clear case of western govt corruption and incompetence is been aired. They are human beings too, so it is VERY MUCH OK to criticize their failures.

1 Like

Re: London Tower Fire: Huge Protesters Storm Council Building, Demands Justice(Pics) by melodyogonna(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Explorers:
Protesters charged inside the council building as they demand answers of authorities as security tried to hold usher them out.
Let them come and do this in nigeria, let police, civil defence, navy, airforce, sss, dss, neiborghood watch even FRSC use tear gas and iron bullet to teach them how to protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Or Iron Which Is Best For Railings? / Building Collapses In Lagos, 2 Brothers, Baby Feared Dead / President Jonathan Commissions 324 Housing Units In Elim Estate, Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.