Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,342 members, 7,839,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I’m The Next President, Says Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Next President, Says Fayose (511 Views)

Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose / Buhari’s Visit To Taraba, Benue, An Afterthought, Says Fayose / Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m The Next President, Says Fayose by samkay3g(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kamarudeen Ogundele , Ado Ekiti
Ekiti State Governor , Ayodele Fayose, on Friday in Ado Ekiti , said he would become the next president of Nigeria .
The governor , a member of the Peoples Democratic Party , boasted that he had the attributes to wrestle power from the President Muhammadu Buhari - led All Progressives Congress in 2019.
He also boasted that former governors Segun Oni and Kayode Fayemi would fail if they contest the 2018 governorship election in the state.
According to him, neither of the two performed to an admirable level that Ekiti people would give them a second chance like he was given .
The governor spoke at a meeting with political office holders at the Government ’s House , Ado Ekiti , where he also inspected Osoko Political Institute Centre .
He said, “ Just because Ayo Fayose has won a second term to become governor of Ekiti , some people also think they can come back now , but I want to tell them that it is not possible . I am the man wholeheartedly loved by Ekiti people because of the many developmental projects that have brought great infrastructural and developmental advancement to Ekiti .
“ If you go around Ekiti , you will see my handiwork dotting every nook and cranny of the state. This is why I am the man who every Ekiti people will follow in 2018. ”
Fayose said he had the penchant for taking powers from people having defeated two former governors ( Niyi Adebayo and Fayemi ) in governorship elections .
“ I have penchant for taking powers; that one in Buhari ’s hand . I will take it . I ’m going straight to that villa . I ’m the next president .
“ I want to be the next president of Nigeria . My own won ’ t be this change that has brought nothing , we are going to represent the people well and tell them the truth. ”
http://punchng.com/‎im-the-next-president-says-fayose/
Re: I’m The Next President, Says Fayose by sirgboye(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
Hmmm,ode
Re: I’m The Next President, Says Fayose by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2017

(1)

Buhari: Why Nigeria Fails. / Crack In Ekiti Assembly As Suspended Member Decamps To APC / Millions Of Biafrans Have Gathered In Umuahia To Receive And Sing Songs Of Victo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.