Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects (880 Views)

Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 / 'You Are Midgets' - Ohanaeze Mocks Igbo Presidential Candidates, Backs Peter Obi / Which Igbo Presidential Candidate Can You Vote For As A Non Southeasterner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by eyeview: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
After a meeting of some south east leaders, a list of names were drawn up for consideration for 2019 presidential bid. While such a move is highly commendable, it is my personal opinion as well as many nigerians that there is the need for the emergence of a new crop of politicians and in line with this, I have drawn up a list of the best presidential materials the entire nation would be proud of.

They include:

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Chief Osita Chidoka
Dr Uchechukwu Ogah
Ex Gov Sullivan Chime

What do you think?
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by calaway: 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
eyeview:
After a meeting of some south east leaders, a list of names were drawn up for consideration for 2019 presidential bid. While such a move is highly commendable, it is my personal opinion as well as many nigerians that there is the need for the emergence of a new crop of politicians and in line with this, I have drawn up a list of the best presidential materials the entire nation would be proud of.

They include:

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Chief Osita Chidoka
Dr Uchechukwu Ogah
Ex Gov Sullivan Chime

What do you think?

why did you not include your mentor...
ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by smardray(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Why the fùck didnt u add EVANS?

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Good list but I will suggest you remove Prof Chukwuma Soludo from the list.
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by freshest4live: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
eyeview:

They include:

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Chief Osita Chidoka
Dr Uchechukwu Ogah
Ex Gov Sullivan Chime

What do you think?
Lol, Nnamdi kanu your leader would not be happy with this list.
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by hammer6: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
eyeview:

They include:

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Chief Osita Chidoka
Dr Uchechukwu Ogah
Ex Gov Sullivan Chime

What do you think?

Where is Stella Oduah, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Bianca Ojukwu?

I like to carry credible women along with Igbo plans.

If they were good before, they will be better again.
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by simplex2: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
1. Peter Obi
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

For VP slot, I'd go with

1. Sam Egwu
2. Pius Anyim
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by eyeview: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
calaway:

why did you not include your mentor...
ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA
Who?
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by citizenY(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by Alariwo2: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
dream on..

Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by YOUNGrapha(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
Well as we are in democracy....section 34 of the nigerian constitution States that "DREAMING IS ALLOWED" is more possible for arsenal to win champion's league than igbo man becoming a president of the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by chibuzorAbia: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
Biafran president or Nigerian president?
Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by ShootToKill: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sad sad sad Confused people united/association. Today u want Biafra and now,,u want to contest in Nigerian election. U people are CONFUSED. That aside, where is that Fraud kingpin Kanu

E pain this one muslim skull. Na you wan do 'one naijeria with them. You will do it on their terms, whether you like it or not. Their Biafra or presidency, no be your concern. Shout 'confused' with your bearded mouth till you die, na you sabi. The era of blackmailing Igbos and claiming 'they are confused' in order to take what belongs to them is gone for good.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My List Of The Best Igbo Presidential Prospects by Curlieweed: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
[s]
eyeview:

They include:

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba
Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Chief Osita Chidoka
Dr Uchechukwu Ogah
Ex Gov Sullivan Chime

What do you think?
[/s]

There is nothing like Igbo president. You're either a true country (in which case you will have a NIGERIAN president) or you're not. It's as simple as that.

Let us stop applying band-aid to an ulcerated wound. You get your daft "Igbo" president, four years later, things stay the same or most likely get worse, what would you do? Would you have the courage after that to even propose modest reforms like restructuring this fake federation?

We have gone past this particular landmark, today we just need a complete disintegration of this infernal colonial prison camp. People have paid the ultimate sacrifice for this struggle. They didn't do it for "Igbo President".

Thanks but no thanks!

(1) (Reply)

A Nairader Travels From UK To Meet Nnamdi Kanu / One Big Question After The Se/ss Meeting / See Colourful Grand Reception for Gov Udom by Ibibio Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.