Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64839 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by midehill(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Geraldyne:

I dunno hw z ur business... u guys are hypocrites.. was I fvckin myself?...or u ain't currently fuvkin sum ones future wife...nna swerve jor

choi...na your way..

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MARKone(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Abiagirl777:
he was obsessed with me,sleays monitored my moves.while I was on I.t ,he told my boss that he has paid my bride price cos I noticed how all the guys wouldn't talk to me(Eng. coy), paid the receptionist to monitor me within.when he always saw me with my supervisor ,he reportede to my aunt that I was prostituting..If I call it quits he'd kneel down to beg me in public.It was highly embarrassing
sometime later I had a near rape incident,he called it quits that I have been deflowered.I was so happy
4 years down the lane he still calls even though i'm married to know whether I regret not marrying him.aftr ignoring this calls several times last wk he told me i was very stupid for doing that cos he wanted to update me on his achievements. he has fought my husband threatened threatened threatened threatened us when we got married.so many...chai !
Ladies run away from any guy obsessed with youo

Hope you've made a police report. You might be dealing with a psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by gr8minds: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2017
we both agreed to be sexually pure before our wedding,but he suddenly claimed that his mum wanted his wife pregnant before any wedding, cos that had been his family trend, I refused and he suggested we part ways ,now I'm happily married to the BEST MAN IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE,IM HAPPY I MARRIED AS A VIRGIN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Cannonleo(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Awwwwnnnn! Your post got me all teary eyed embarassed embarassed

I don't even know what to type... Lemme cry finish, I wee comman modify my post. cry cry
please don't, your makeup looks perfect on you don't spoil it or else my handkie will help you out well.

Infact come here lemme wipe your tears
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jessedaflow: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i see lots of people in relationship doing that lovey dovey thing at the beginng. but after like 2 years , it crumbles like a pack of card. intolerance sets in , people become individualistic , everything they say irritate each other everything becomes boring . after that, they look for another partner and start the lovey dovey circle again . lol
the pussy is nt urs is just ur turn @the moment
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
No ex sha
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by MARKone(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Evathyst:
My own case was so touching!

**Sobs**

Gist us nah..

1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2017
olac21:

A popular nairalander answers the name "smellymouth" here..be careful cos he may beat you!!
Lool!!I know him, I just want to invoke him cos e don tey wey I perceive e hudor for nairaland
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something in my food and when I slept off, she started removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I am happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Queenybliss(f): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you for real? He said that for real? shocked
yea
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol grin I am not telling grin
please now. So aspirants like me can learn. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
please now. So aspirants like me can learn. lipsrsealed

He thought I was seeing other guys
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by CountDooku(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Her Toto tire me..wanted a different flavor grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

He thought I was seeing other guys
and were you? what did you do to dispel his suspicions and fears? that wasn't enough to break up.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by drey69(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
SlimHan:
Guy you no try seriously. She loved you and was waiting for you to fight for her but i guess you are the type who doesn't show love...

Why would i be fighting for her? My dad always warned against fighting over a girl. She's not a baby, she should make her decisions and why did she ask me earlier if she was gon agree to the guy's advances?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by eezeribe(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
SexyCeline:
Left him coz he was so obsessed with me and also coz he cheated with a close friend.....
Even the fallen angels would have been obsessed with you... If they had met you on earth.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=57624721][/quote] So you don't believe me? cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by jieta: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gpopsicle:
I broke up with her because of the following reasons:

1) She is a flirt.
2) She lies alot and betrayed my trust on several occasions without doing anything to earn it back
3) She asked my friend out and was even forcing herself on him to the extent of requesting to visit him at his place. As if that wasn't enough, she begged him to come visit her in school since she stays alone.

I thank God now that I am a free man without issues and worries..
i can relate to this, but seriously yours was way better than mine. she will just stand on my corridor begging my neighbor for sex why rolling her waist like a professional hoe which she is
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
and were you? what did you do to dispel his suspicions and fears? that wasn't enough to break up.
Lol. I wasn't. I am a one man girl type. I had plenty male friends and he wasn't cool with it.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by djgrafiti(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
I broke up with her cos she was addicted to Telemundo.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BadBlaize(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
judgedredd22:

you were played, she was already bleeping the dude! you don't just go and Bleep a nigga! re-learn!

bro its from dat day i started respecting girls
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by BadBlaize(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Konami94:
she was definitely bleeping him then, you weren't wrong bro.
True

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Chukazu: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abiagirl777:

he wants me to regret not marrying him,reason for the updates.who cares!

The guy na mumu my dear..
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Lol. I wasn't. I am a one man girl type. I had plenty male friends and he wasn't cool with it.
you see.. you're care free with guys, and he's a rigid dude. Did you make any attempt to at least limit your male friends, or maybe the way you relate with them..or you just bs ur bf? I can deduce you both failed to make a compromise about that issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

David, free me na... Can't I play in peace again? angry undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/Adolfhibsta/status/660874232889503744
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Queenybliss:
I broke up with my ex because I found out that he cheated on me n when I confronted him he just laughed it off and told me I shouldn't worry that he is only trying to teach the girl a lesson.
happy sunday, can we have a private chat pls.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
you see.. you're care free with guys, and he's a rigid dude. Did you make any attempt to at least limit your male friends, or maybe the way you relate with them..or you just bs ur bf? I can deduce you both failed to make a compromise about that issue.

Love Dokitor grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Love Dokitor grin
Lol, no. Far from it..I'm just saying. wink
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gpopsicle(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
jieta:
i can relate to this, but seriously yours was way better than mine. she will just stand on my corridor begging my neighbor for sex why rolling her waist like a professional hoe which she is

Men my brother some ladies can be very cunning and deceitful.. Funny enough my ex is so shameless that she had the guts to tell me I bleeped up...whores everywhere. we should be happy we are free from their entanglement..

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Leriebloom(f): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Lol, no. Far from it..I'm just saying. wink

Okay ooo
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by davidif: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion (Christianity, Islam and traditional religion) and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .

Wait What?? A Christian, Muslim and a pagan? Girl, you sure know how to pick 'em.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Leriebloom:

Okay ooo
Don't worry eh, our own love story will be different. It will have a beautiful end. As in me and you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.