Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? (64738 Views)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Naruto87(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
mine was a queen of lies...it's like to say the truth was forbidden for her.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by akaahs(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Mine is, I thought I'm giving space because she was putting up attitude. She decided to call it quit.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by perdollar(m): 9:55am On Jun 17, 2017
mine broke up wt me but didn't give me a reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by yaqq: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2017
av got over 9 ex...... I broke up wen am done with each! but now am in luv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Mightyraw(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2017
She said I never took a pic with her,
So we had a few shot with my phone e,
I thought the pix was inappropriate so I delete the pictures before she could transfer it,
And she looked at me straight in the eye,
Raskee it's over, and so it is

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Gkay1(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
the guy na German machine abi na calabar
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by freshinko: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
stacyadams:
She use one guy pix do dp.bae.u never use my own na anode guy e use grin grin say na her friend and it's his birthday,she come provoke say make I no dey talk,say me never use her pic do dp... grin grin na so we no talk or call till today..'.ordinary dp scatter 3years relationship
two of you deserve BARON D' OR award. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by DanseMacabre(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .

What three religions?
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2017
IamSINZ:
Her brain is light as a feather. I'd rather be with a strong-willed woman.
Men!, I pity girls who try to be good girls by doing all their bf say.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 10:00am On Jun 17, 2017
She was a serial cheat to the extent that on a fateful day she was supposed to come to my place for our usual marathon bleeping buh low n behold, she went to bleep another dude. As if that wasn't enof, one other dude whom she equally booked down for bleeping same day who could not bear it, came looking for her in their house when he was told she wasn't home, he got really upset and beat the hell out of her two sisters. They tot she was with me and were threatening to come and embarrass me buh my guy who lives close to them called to notify me about the development, na so i open mouth. Ironically, this LovePeddler would tell me she hasn't seeing any guy like me in her life b4 and 4 dis reason, she would not have anything to do with any other guy. Later she packed her family ppl cum dey beg me... . No be me n u again. grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
lovelygurl:

No wonder you are desperate to finding a new 1 grin I mean with the kind of topics you've been posting. In fact I'm surprised you left, I'd have thought you like that kind of stuff. You ALWAYS attract your kind, according to your posts you seem to be a good match for him
From their threads and comments you will know them.

Being a good girl doesn't pay, men will abuse you!. grin
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Franky826: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
saymax:
He took my gentility for granted. Just because i wasn't the prying and meddling type, eventhough i loved him. He had the guts 2 bring his escapades n rub it on my face like pan cake powder, imagine o! No regards 4 me whatsoever! Aagh! Abeg dem no do me jazz. I just looked down n asked my legs , "my legs my legs, wat are u waiting for?!!! Oya walk away frm dis relationship by fire!!!!!"

This one killed me grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by lirusehn(m): 10:03am On Jun 17, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Jesu olugbala o shocked
With this your packaging in your DP?

bross wey the packaging na?? is it good to lie? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
DumaEmpire:
because she was crazy as hell remember dis one time she asked me to seduce n sleep wit her bestfrnd or we r done..asif dat wasnt enuf one time like dat caught her smoking she in my bathroom smoking..i shock like madt cos me dnt smoke n i neva knew she did n she loved getting d head n denied me Mouth Gig n even sex sometimes only me suckin her..i mean common,buh cant deny i didnt miss her cooking..n lest i forget she was older dan me wit 4yrs at d time i come b like her pet or dog
Egbon this your matter use style carry weight oooo cheesy
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by whitebeard(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Sterope:
How does loving another human being makes one a slut?

How many of the women that loves you have you dated?
non has ever normally loved me, they are always obsessed, trust me it hard to deal with, besides I am not calling her a slut, the bolded means I ain't accepting her back, and yes I loved her but she is new to relationship stuff, people like her can get easily swayed, that's what happened to her...!!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by richybankx: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
Wicked
krissconnect:

Lol,she must be frm IMO state
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
DumaEmpire:
because she was crazy as hell remember dis one time she asked me to seduce n sleep wit her bestfrnd or we r done..asif dat wasnt enuf one time like dat caught her smoking she in my bathroom smoking..i shock like madt cos me dnt smoke n i neva knew she did n she loved getting d head n denied me Mouth Gig n even sex sometimes only me suckin her..i mean common,buh cant deny i didnt miss her cooking..n lest i forget she was older dan me wit 4yrs at d time i come b like her pet or dog
she is a lesbian

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Abiagirl777(f): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
he was obsessed with me,sleays monitored my moves.while I was on I.t ,he told my boss that he has paid my bride price cos I noticed how all the guys wouldn't talk to me(Eng. coy), paid the receptionist to monitor me within.when he always saw me with my supervisor ,he reportede to my aunt that I was prostituting..If I call it quits he'd kneel down to beg me in public.It was highly embarrassing
sometime later I had a near rape incident,he called it quits that I have been deflowered.I was so happy
4 years down the lane he still calls even though i'm married to know whether I regret not marrying him.aftr ignoring this calls several times last wk he told me i was very stupid for doing that cos he wanted to update me on his achievements. he has fought my husband threatened threatened threatened threatened us when we got married.so many...chai !
Ladies run away from any guy obsessed with youo

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
No Ex.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He was practicing the three religion and he's as violent as anything I could call it. He beats up his elder brothers.He forced me to call him brother,telling me its a sign of respect for him. Thank God I'm out .
please swtie, do you mind... .. .. . What's "the three Religion"... .. Ayam not understanding.
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2017
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something in my food and when I slept off, she started removing my boxers.. Today, I'm happy I'm out of that relationship

Now, I am happy I'm now dating a lady that respects my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no form of kissing or hugging let alone sex.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
From their threads and comments you will know them.

Being a good girl doesn't pay, men will abuse you!. grin

Looooool I know right and she was jumping up and down giving advices that obviously would have turned her to a punch bag if she had not ran away from her previous relotionship.
All the "ladies do this and that for him to respect you and for you to keep your man" advices, she was shouting didn't help her grin I wonder why grin

She still is yet to learn. With the way she's acting another set of guys like her ex are waiting to pounce on her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Ukalejohn(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
mizhefeh:
Cos he broke up with me
Faith... shocked so you're here

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
He must be Yoruba. I found out you have to call your bf "brother" before his name
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by sharpshap(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
One Reverend Father here in Kano was fuc***kn her so well and I got to know about it and he had the guts to confront me about it after I got to know about it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Rashman578(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, u both are immature asf

Mine was distance and lack of frequent communication.....and *I am sure he was cheating too* thou I never caught him, I still broke up.
d too der means it's safe to say u cheated too,while u suspect he did the same....too

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by teresafaith: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Never thought I was gonna have an Ex, but dude shakara too much, any small thing he will say ITS OVER, then I will beg and beg until he accepts me back but down the line I kon tire nah me sef break the last one
Till now he's till waiting for me to come and beg him, me wey don even MARRY tikpe tikpe

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by IamSINZ(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Benita27:
Men!, I pity girls who try to be good girls by doing all their bf say.

I don't understand, are you saying you wouldn't be loyal to your man? Remember, loyalty doesn't mean that you have to do all he says but whatever is best for your relationship.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by mizhefeh(f): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2017
U must ve mistake me for someone else
Ukalejohn:

Faith... shocked so you're here
Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Klington: 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
thornapple:
No Ex.
...... .. Meaning you haven't tasted the excruciating pain of heartbreak. nice one. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Sparklee(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
My ex was always requesting money from me, and she was earning much more than me. Na so i leave am run for my life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? by Kustin(m): 10:14am On Jun 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I broke up with my ex because I made her understand that I want to remind a virgin till marriage yet she wouldn't just stop coercing me into sex, to the extent that she added something to my food and when I slept off, she start removing my boxers shocked

Now, I'm happy I'm now dating a lady that respect my decision. We have been dating for more than three years now and no kiss let alone sex. cool

write 10 reason why you decided to be a celibate

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Last Fling Before Wedding Is Very Dangerous / Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Braless Red Dress, Women Feel Encouraged By Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.