Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

"One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men (801 Views)

Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by UrbanNGCom: 5:44am On Jun 17, 2017
A prominent South African businessman and now reality tv star, Musa Mseleku is making polygamy look fashionable and has urged men to emulate him.
The 43-year-old property developer from Port Shepstone, in his new reality show titled “Uthando Nes’thembu”, which means “Love and Polygamy” has opened his relationship with his wives and their 10 children to the public eye.

Speaking to reporters, he said his four wives – Busisiwe MaCele, Nokukhanya MaYeni, Thobile Mseleku and Mbali MaNgwabe are very happy to be married to him, adding that although he has faced heavy criticism from some people, he wanted to change people’s perceptions of polygamy.

“One of the biggest misconceptions [about] polygamous lifestyles is that it is a culture which seeks to oppress women,” Mr Mseleku said.
“I want to show men that you can be in a polygamous relationship and also be considerate. My wives impose restrictions on me. I have to be home an hour earlier than them so I can prepare to spend time with all of them,” He added.

Full Story : http://www.urbanng.com/2017/06/one-wife-is-not-enough.html?m=1

Re: "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 17, 2017
I pity this guy, see as the women be....
Re: "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by UrbanNGCom: 5:51am On Jun 17, 2017
24sqm:
I pity this guy, see as the women be....
that's what he like

1 Like

Re: "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by jay2pee(m): 6:02am On Jun 17, 2017
He would not tell you the Syrian and Iraq war that is going on behind those smiles

1 Like

Re: "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by LalasticSeun(f): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2017
They look like broilers grin
Re: "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by Vision4God: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Laughing out out.

Na wa o
Re: "One Wife Is Not Enough" - Man With Four Wives Encourage Other Men by Nutase: 7:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Greedy man.

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With The Abacha Woman / Moving Out/marrying A Non-african Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.