Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid (54516 Views)

I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by jaytime(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2017
There is always time for everything. When his time to marry has come, nobody will tell him to. Ask Dbanj, ask Banky.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by exlinklodge: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2017
abi now

since na babymama season we dey now
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Ashley86400:
Don't disturb yourselves. .
How many ladies have you heard that are dating him.
Even if he impregnates them,it'll just be for procreationional stuff.
Dude is gay af.
Shy,introverted and gay.

He is not married equates to being gay ?
Go back where you obtained your sense and ask for a refund.
Kapish ?
Bit why is his marital status anyone's business anyway ?
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2017
Ashley86400:
Dude is gay af.
Shy,introverted and gay.

Kapish ?
But how is his marital status anyone's business anyway ?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by kaymandak(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Mr Don. Edey pain dem, pls enjoy Ur money. Owo lo n se gboro
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by beautiful232(f): 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
dope man
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by KESHYCOOL(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2017
Baba agbalagba
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by jellea(m): 9:18am On Jun 17, 2017
Make them no go marry. Dreaming for don jazzy to marry them. Vry ba mentality. You won't decide for him to marry. If you like don't listen to his song.. he doenst know you.. Sometimes I feel same.. like I won't marry in this world.. I'm not ready for stupid drama... Even when you have baby mama.. she will continue giving you headache..

best na to go incubator create child.. mtcheew.. useless women
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by seifini(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2017
Jackeeh:
What if something is wrong down there and he can't get it up? Maybe that's why he doesn't wanna get hooked. cool
poor thinking! what would you have said of George Clooney?
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Jazzy even dbanj your mate don get pikin. Is it until all their kids start calling you uncle before you have shame? undecided

Why always put messi and Ronaldo in the same sentence?

Even though we know messi ain't shìt compared to Ronaldo tongue
why put papiikush and NWAMAIKPE together in a statement knowing fully well that papiikush is more stupid ?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by myahna(f): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2017
Xkalaban:
Him never find his missing rib yet. With all his money & fame it has become super difficult to find her now. Too many slay mamas n queens out there these days but no wifies. Smh undecided
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by TSOM(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush post:
Why always put messi and Ronaldo in the same sentence?
Even though we know messi ain't shìt compared to Ronaldo tongue
Messi is a god! Bow down in supplication!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by myahna(f): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
i dont know why ppl waste so much of their energy carrying other ppls problem

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Papiikush: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
TSOM:
Messi is a god! Bow down in supplication!
grin
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Ashley86400: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Kapish ?
Bit why is his marital status anyone's business anyway ?
Must you comment?
Look at you defending someone who's parole you don't know.
I wish I had your time but then people will believe whatever a celebrity portrays to them.People like you.
#KeepBelieving
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by HarveySpecter1: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Ashley86400:
Dude is gay af.
Shy,introverted and gay.

Bad belle
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by HarveySpecter1: 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
See the girls on his page getting wet already.
One of the things that turn naija girls on is money. See people calling donjazzy bae, frosh, baby daddy.

Silly creatures
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by timibare(m): 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Don jazzy DAT cannot do
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by soulfood(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by darlingnuel(m): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Dude is feeling himself like mad. I believe you
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by xrenzy(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Nigerians always want their celebs to get old early while d white man will always tag their celebs as evergreen abeg DON Jazzy Enjoy your prime time fame joor oooo

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by azimibraun: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Agbaya
A lousy Dbanj was Agbaya until he shocked you with stories and pictures of his wife and Son. Don Jazzy who is most coded has a bigger shocker coming for you. I bet you will see his child when he or she is set to resume college. You think the Guy is foolish to be making all the money with no seed to take over after him? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by able20(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2017
dayoemmy:
Daddy Jazzy
I hope the instrument under dey work well, donbaba never pregnant or marry any gal.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2017
flexxyworld:
Daddy jazzy

modified
first comment of the day, takes me straight too FP &FTC , always believe in your dreams and positioning is key back too the topic; daddy jazzy you are 'olding' small small, maybe na till ko rede bell sef begin get baby mama, na den you go know say na e'pa you be.

First to comment and no like grin grin
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by lozanni(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2017
Jackeeh:
What if something is wrong down there and he can't get it up? Maybe that's why he doesn't wanna get hooked. cool

Nothing might be wrong down there, the Don fit dey confused as he don see babes tire, he know Sabi which one to choose cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2017
wait I have a question, what's special about being the first to comment that some people celebrate here with long speeches as if you ve just made your first million? seriously una yeye don do....
wait I have a question, what's special about being the first to comment that some people celebrate here with long speeches as if you ve just made your first million? seriously una yeye don do....
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:14am On Jun 17, 2017
He sold his big black blokos for fame, just like koko master.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:15am On Jun 17, 2017
Ashley86400:

Must you comment?
Look at you defending someone who's parole you don't know.
I wish I had your time but then people will believe whatever a celebrity portrays to them.People like you.
#KeepBelieving

You are libeling the guy by calling him gay. The only evidence you adduce is that he is not married, and he's an introvert Not good.
Not everyone can tolerate woman wahala. I choose to think he cant.
Don Jazzy introduced his gf on social media a while ago. Is that not enough ?
If you have any evidence he's gay please share. Otherwise, leave the guy be.
To marry is not by force.

PS
I apologize for the comment on your intelligence. I made it in jest not malice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Pics: Korede Bello Shamed By Alma Mater, Kneels Before He Could Perform For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.