Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid (54418 Views)

I Never Knew I Am Still A Complete Woman Perri Said Showing Off Her Belle(photo) / Fan Advises Reekado Banks To Go Back To Don Jazzy See His Response / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by toye440: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2017
Y op no go wish say make w help aunty Linda with small belle.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2017
MY SISTER HAS 3 KIDS FOR DON JAZZY.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by rossyc(f): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that one cannot stay single in peace.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by mctfopt: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2017
rossyc:
It's only in Nigeria that one cannot stay single in peace.

You are right. Leonardo DiCaprio, American A-list actor, is single and 42. No one is talking about it!

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by ERO32: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
hahaha e fit be true oo because this guy d avoid girls like mad
He is waiting for Rihana...
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Ashley86400: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are libeling the guy by calling him gay. The only evidence you adduce is that he is not married, and he's an introvert Not good.
Not everyone can tolerate woman wahala. I choose to think he cant.
Don Jazzy introduced his gf on social media a while ago. Is that not enough ?
If you have any evidence he's gay please share. Otherwise, leave the guy be.
To marry is not by force.

PS
I apologize for the comment on your intelligence. I made it in jest not malice

It's not libel if it ain't officially stated.
Apology accepted.
Both don't be quick to take everything at face value.
The celebrity world is a whole different world on the inside.
Enough said.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by flexxyworld(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
olaade714:

First to comment and no like grin grin

bros no mind them, na bad - belle. . I'm living some people's dream and you know that kind hate #winks.. anyways you too can kindly like it for me na. haba!
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Ashley86400: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
seifini:

poor thinking! what would you have said of George Clooney?
George Clooney was always seen with a bevy of beauties.
And Leo DiCaprio was always dating one super model to another. Some men just find it hard to commit than others.
This is different.
Don Jazzy is hardly seen with any woman.
In an entertainment world where women always brag about who slept with who and even go as far is presenting evidence by getting pregnant. .Jazzy's own is on a whole different level.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by oodua1stson: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
But tbh even his football age is too old not to be married at this time
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by totorimi: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
He's gone past the age when he can behave anyhow and the society will overlook.

At this age if he acts anyhow the law will deal with him roudly as a mature man so he has no option but to do things right.
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by Mc1807(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
my hand no dey am.... na ur Mata Jazzy

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by MENTORCH(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's nobody's business, Nigerians can't mind their business. He is around 35 so not too old yet. Even if he is 50, it doesn't concern anybody.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by davidif: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ashley86400:
Don't disturb yourselves. .
How many ladies have you heard that are dating him.
Even if he impregnates them,it'll just be for procreationional stuff.
Dude is gay af.
Shy,introverted and gay.

And you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by sfinkzslot(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jackeeh:
What if something is wrong down there and he can't get it up? Maybe that's why he doesn't wanna get hooked. cool

or he might just be the opposite of 'straight'

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by itiswello352: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
praizblog:
that' guy up deir may b right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUBeKD17dGI&feature=youtu.be

Please, what's the title and name of the artiste of the Yoruba sound track at the end of your skits?
Re: Fans React To Don Jazzy's Outfit: Find Girl, Give Her Belle Like Davido, Wizkid by seifini(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ashley86400:

George Clooney was always seen with a bevy of beauties.
And Leo DiCaprio was always dating one super model to another. Some men just find it hard to commit than others.
This is different.
Don Jazzy is hardly seen with any woman.
In an entertainment world where women always brag about who slept with who and even go as far is presenting evidence by getting pregnant. .Jazzy's own is on a whole different level.
Clooney na actor na,he goes to awards and acts with ladies na.If ur conspiracy theory is true, Don Jazzy would av been smart enuf to just mix with ladies to quell such insinuations.but he is like Dr Dre,a behind the scene person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Activist, Bisi Alimi Comes For Pastor Adeboye For Buying A Private Jet / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) / Okon Lagos And Yvonne Nelson Picture Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.