Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! (48828 Views)

Michael Black Collection Buys His Wife A Car After Ebuka Rocked His Agbada / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Mompha Exposes Hushpuppi: Fraudster, Your Mom A Bread Seller & Dad A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

not this trousers iam wearing on my dp now grin.this one is a tighter fit grin.
Do u ever get pissed off by anyone here.
Do you ever argue bitterly or fight here?
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

Do u ever get pissed off by anyone here.
Do you ever argue bitterly or fight here?
ehn do u want to see me angry?cheesy are u curious to see it? Don't get me angry..if i get angry u won't like itcheesy.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn do u want to see me angry?cheesy are u curious to see it? Don't get me angry..if i get angry u won't like itcheesy.

Hahahahacheesy cheesy
are you serious??
Have never seen you fighting here whereas a friend i believed is quieter and conserved like a clergy had been in a fight in the last two weeks.
two weeks oooo
Not two days.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahacheesy cheesy
are you serious??
Have never seen you fighting here whereas a friend i believed is quieter and conserved like a clergy had been in a fight in the last two weeks.
two weeks oooo
Not two days.
haha but if i recall i told u or maybe its another lady that i am a lover not a fightercheesycheesy.make love not warcheesy.fighting on nairaland na stress but that's not to say i don't like d drama shawink.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
haha but if i recall i told u or maybe its another lady that i am a lover not a fightercheesycheesy.make love not warcheesy.fighting on nairaland na stress but that's not to say i don't like d drama shawink.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So what do u do when u get provoked on nairaland?.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So what do u do when u get provoked on nairaland?.
if i come across an annoying slowpoke i just speak my mind and move oncheesy.if he still keeps sounding off i just ignore himcheesy.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
if i come across an annoying slowpoke i just speak my mind and move oncheesy.if he still keeps sounding off i just ignore himcheesy.

Will you keep ignoring even if he insults you to the marrow?.
You must have a lot of capacity to endure shit then..
I am couple of months old here but had twice had to flush Bullshits down the toilet here but then i try to avoid getting in to cases i am not directly involved.
A Pastor-like friend hits out on a guy for attacking another nairalander two weeks ago. He simply bought over the case, losing all restraints or decorum. Up till now he is still bashing the guy like there is no tomorrow.
What the guy did was really quite terrible though but i think he's emotionally attached to the victim.
Should you get emotionally attached to someone, will you still walk away if she gets attacked by a fellow guy or what will you do?.
Re: Lil Kesh Buys His Mom A New Car!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

Will you keep ignoring even if he insults you to the marrow?.
You must have a lot of capacity to endure shit then..
I am couple of months old here but had twice had to flush Bullshits down the toilet here but then i try to avoid getting in to cases i am not directly involved.
A Pastor-like friend hits out on a guy for attacking another nairalander two weeks ago. He simply bought over the case, losing all restraints or decorum. Up till now he is still bashing the guy like there is no tomorrow.
What the guy did was really quite terrible though but i think he's emotionally attached to the victim.
Should you get emotionally attached to someone, will you still walk away if she gets attacked by a fellow guy or what will you do?.
what u should understand is dat a lot of childlish ish happen on nairaland.so if u don't take it seriously it won't get to u.ok i just got this mentioncheesy.someone trying to pick a quarrell with mecheesy.check this link on page 1cheesy.
https://www.nairaland.com/3869174/name-d-people-u-like/1#57652079

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.