Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre (621 Views)

How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? / Make Your TV Smart, Watch TV And Movie - Home Theatre Box - T95m / I Need Sound Advice From The Experienced. (please Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre by ottawaboi: 9:23am On Jun 17, 2017
I have an lg LCD TV and lg home theatre but I ma finding it difficult to have the sound come from the home theatre whenever I use laptop and TV with the HDMI cable only. I don't know how to connect the home theatre to the laptop and TV so I can get the sound. Please just put me through
Re: Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2017
If your TV is connected to the home theater, then you shouldn't have a problem when your laptop is connected to your TV via HDMI cord. Except your HDMI cord is bad.
Re: Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 17, 2017
If you HT has Bluetooth and your laptop too, pair them together and you will have sound.

You can also try to use an audio cable from your laptop to the HT, select portable or AUX on your HT.
Re: Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre by khalhokage(m): 10:13am On Jun 17, 2017
If your​ TV has audio out or a headphone jack, then you can also an Aux cord or portable cord respectively to route audio to your home theatre.
Re: Please Help,i Need Sound From My Laptop To Home Theatre by olaks4real(m): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2020
Pls how can I play movies from flashdrive on home theater

(1) (Reply)

Apple Unveils Two New Iphone 8 Models / For Sales. Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6G DDR5 Graphics Card / Elon Musk Develop Mini Submarine To Rescue Thai Kids Stranded In Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.