Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

#BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter (27047 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Honestly Buhari is a disgrace, he claims to have integrity why cant he earn himself some respect by simply resign his position as a result of his illness and age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Agumbankembu: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
origima:

Foolish Igbo people everywhere. Am an Igbo man but opinions like these puts me off.what happens when u realized that Buhari is alive? The so called Biafra may not be a success story at the end,whatch out

The worst of Biafra will on record be more than best of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by judgedredd22(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
hush15:

He has alright! He's got inte-GREEDY!!

Nicompu

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by iamdannyfc(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Issokay

Are you really writing neco,gce or waec,jamb this coming one? Pls come to http://onlysage.tk so we can learn by answering and questioning ourself.... Dont get stucked with nairaland.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria new seat of power is London while Aso Rock is the annex

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Zombies: announcement! announcement!! announcement!!!

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Newbiee: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
MrDandy:
but why doesn't he wanna step down #greedinessforpower
Because it is better to die in power than out of power, and resigning does not guarantee survival.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
jbaby265:
kikikiki am still laughing hard on some comments.. anyway the country is a joke itself so let me continue laughing

I am a gentle man...
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by breakeven: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
This can only happen in a country where you have almajari as president.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by greatermax77(m): 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria, full of everyday comedy
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by bashbae: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
I thought someone said buhari is (was) coming back June 11th, or is it June 11th. 2018?

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by goodvision12(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Today is my birthday.pls show me some love.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Macdawid(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
1st time wey he waka go london for treatment nobody tell us hwfr...

2nd time again nothing shine...

I think he (PMB) thinks Nigerians are fools, if not he won't be taking us for granted like this. A whole country for that matter!
#EnuFisEnuF

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by omobabaonibaba(m): 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
By the time Buhari's death will be announced in the North, the real reason for Kaduna declaration will manifest

Afonjas get ready to drag power with herdsmen

Osibanjo reinforce yourself

Igbos leave the North before that announcement

Igbos in Lagos and other SW states, pls avoid Hausa Fulani settlements so that when Afonjas and herdsmen start slugging it out in the West, you won't be victims

see how u painted Igbos as if they are immortal. what made u people feel important still baffle me because this your sense of reasoning is no way different from abokki own

you need to check your hidden brain because your shadow is not only hidden but there is no iota of senses in that big head

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by talk2emma: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2017

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
patval:

the dullard gave up a ghost after Gambia show.
before I forget, the mod that ban me I will just say in whisper " otu mama gi"
seun and co, una left nyash there.you promote anti-IPOB topics and comments here but you couldn't allow us to fight those lies people like you,sarrki,ipobexposed fester here.I laugh una in Ngwa cos naija is an expired kunu.

Any body that wants to hear unfiltered truth about Biafra issues should come to BIAFRASAY.COM, it is a forum for balanced and intelligent contribution towards propagation of truth and Justice.
seun is a terrorist of truth,grandson of lie Muhammed

Mynd44 insulting Nairaland insulting seun and saying Buhari is dead false information
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Abfinest007(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
let me answer the question since lia Mohammed will also lie to us about buhari .buhari is 99.9% dead if you put d one percent that's mean you are the one that killed him bcus he is not dead but deadin
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by TekenaAduari: 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
My shoe maker a Hausa man obviously just told me that he is travelling to the North tomorrow to go and farm, curiously I asked him when he will be coming back and he said December, I wanted to know if he will stay past October and he confirmed it even before I asked, and he was listening to this their weird radio songs, I could not help but wonder if the guy has got some information i am not privy to.

He said he has stayed over here in Port Harcourt for too long and wants to go and farm in the North. I wonder why he didn't think if doing that since.

But in the wake of the quit notice given to Igbos in the North, and the way the northerners deserted the south to go and vote in the North during election, I can't help but wonder if some info is going around to northerners on all these their weird radio stations to return to the North.

We have to be vigilant and leave nothing to chance. I schooled in Edo state, Served in Kano and worked in Lagos. I know how all Nigerian ethnic groups behave based on my interaction with them.

I wouldn't take Northerners for granted when it comes to campaigning for what they want, and I don't expect them to change their mind.

Also I expect the Afongas to remain as cunning as ever, sitting on the fence and hoping for the wind to help them make their minds up.

My Dear southern brothers, we must come together and form peaceful pressure groups and not let militants represent us. Militants change ur names from militant group to youth forum and elders forum and women's forum so that the National and International bodies will take ur agitation seriously.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by exlinkleads(f): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
I hate PDP for not living up to expectation

they are the worst opposition party I have ever seen
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Slimszy: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your president AAinEqguinea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Torylanez(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
No way he must not resign oo we love him Infact sai baba till 2057 grin Wen u guys wer blasting Jonathan u didn't know ahbi Baba we are strongly behind u till 2057 grin Don't quote me unless Amadioha will do d ryt tin cheesy
And you are one of Jonathan's testicles?
ur mumu don do
Receive sense!!!!!!!!!!
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Bullhari007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
247frolicboss:
Questions are going unanswered by the presidency and its agencies about the whereabouts of President Buhari..

Where is He?

Here are what Nigerians are saying on twitter about #BuhariAbsenteePresident

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/BuhariAbsenteePresident?src=hash

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by ipreach: 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Did you notice that since Buhari went to London this year, terrorists have being terrorizing that country?
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Pengician(m): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
247frolicboss:
Questions are going unanswered by the presidency and its agencies about the whereabouts of President Buhari..

Where is He?

Here are what Nigerians are saying on twitter about #BuhariAbsenteePresident

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/BuhariAbsenteePresident?src=hash

Active members earning for the month of May, 2017

http://widestforum.com/payments-to-most-active-members/widestforum-com-earning-to-active-members-for-the-month-of-may-2017/

We give honorarium to very active members on our Forum on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

T&C applied.

Earn from just making posts and having good post views
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by HiddenShadow: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
origima:

Foolish Igbo people everywhere. Am an Igbo man but opinions like these puts me off.what happens when u realized that Buhari is alive? The so called Biafra may not be a success story at the end,whatch out

If you like be a Hausa man, what I have said will happen in a matter of time.

Just heed to it if you are outside the East
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by HiddenShadow: 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbankembu:

The worst of Biafra will on record be more than best of Nigeria.

That he goat you quoted thinks I am joking about my prediction of a confrontation that will erupt once Buhari death is announced.

Well he should ignore my counsel at his detriment
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by HiddenShadow: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
TekenaAduari:
My shoe maker a Hausa man obviously just told me that he is travelling to the North tomorrow to go and farm, curiously I asked him when he will be coming back and he said December, I wanted to know if he will stay past October and he confirmed it even before I asked, and he was listening to this their weird radio songs, I could not help but wonder if the guy has got some information i am not privy to.

He said he has stayed over here in Port Harcourt for too long and wants to go and farm in the North. I wonder why he didn't think if doing that since.

But in the wake of the quit notice given to Igbos in the North, and the way the northerners deserted the south to go and vote in the North during election, I can't help but wonder if some info is going around to northerners on all these their weird radio stations to return to the North.

We have to be vigilant and leave nothing to chance. I schooled in Edo state, Served in Kano and worked in Lagos. I know how all Nigerian ethnic groups behave based on my interaction with them.

I wouldn't take Northerners for granted when it comes to campaigning for what they want, and I don't expect them to change their mind.

Also I expect the Afongas to remain as cunning as ever, sitting on the fence and hoping for the wind to help them make their minds up.

My Dear southern brothers, we must come together and form peaceful pressure groups and not let militants represent us. Militants change ur names from militant group to youth forum and elders forum and women's forum so that the National and International bodies will take ur agitation seriously.

I have being warning the bloody Afonjas to get ready to wrestle power with the herdsmen

The Kaduna declaration is to drive away the Igbos from the North so as to have a clear view of the Yorubas based in the North for slaughter in order to pressure Osibanjo to surrender power to a Northern led interim government

It seems their plan will hatch before this year ends even though I fixed their timing by January 1st
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by readingokpara: 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just wandering about high rate of unemployment and poverty albeit its what you get for casting vote base on religion, hate and wickedness by voting Buhari what wrong did Jonathan commit under Jonathan a bag of rice goes at 8,500 now you know what it is.
You people just hate Jonathan without a cause under Jonathan there was good electricity some people even off there freezers before going to work to avoid over freezing bag of cement goes at 1,750 and Dangote promise that it may soon be available at one 1,000 Nigeria economy became number one fasted Growing in Africa

You were told he was corrupt how on earth was Obasanjo able to build Bell's University or should we talk about the Halliburton scandal research has it that all his salaries put together as civil cannot afford that fiat like wise Atiku's university of America in Adamawa do i need to mention IBB, Tinubu or Saraki Who recently was declare innocent By CCT he got the same Judgment given to Tinubu how much is Tinubu's Salaries put together as Governor i dont need to mention his asset.
Nigeria missed a legend.

Chibok is real never a scam as some people thought it is this is what a chibok indigene told me Bokoharam carried out the abduction with the aim of getting food materials or money it was not something to drag for a long time but oppostion use it as a political tool against Jonathan which led to higher rating and popularity of Boko haram even international media where not left out when Bokoharam saw that this abduction has put them in international media the more resolute they become. Now this is my point now that many of the girls have been released not (rescued) was it through the barrel of gun no its was through negotiations was Jonathan Dispose to negotiation the answer is no so why are been released now.

How did we get here:

The first error Buhari did upon resumption is to introduce the TSA but how can a right thing human withdraw all government funds in commercial bank at single straight how will the economy not collapse when they unanimously pull out cash from the economy with no regards to it implication. This is what i call the begining of poverty.

My fellow country people let us love ourselves nothing must be through hate or hatred let us all arise and speak out against poverty and yes to prosperity.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
mars123:
Since Buhari start to dey go London for treatment, we know how many Nigerians don die from one thing or the other Death is sure for all of us. Na only this Africa we dey call death name any how.
Osibanjo is there, let us enjoy or suffer him till 2019. All these worthless reactions no increase naira value, e no stop corruption, e no even stop Buhari from taking injection.
abobo can you reread what you are saying? No wonder you call yourself mars l secréer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik / INEC Blocks APC From Fielding Candidates In Zamfara For 2019 Elections / Frank Kokori: How A Powerful Mafia Runs Nigeria – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.