Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook (886 Views)

I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / What My Babe Did To Her Father. . / See What This Babe Did With The Birthday Cake She Got From Her Boyfriends (pics) (2) (3) (4)

See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by konjinus(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2017
Nairalander abeg make u guys help me juge this issue plizzzzzzzz I toast this babe in nairaland so she give me her Facebook so as I was toasting also for facebook the babe start to form say she no like me but i know she like me wella cos i be fresh guy and she know this so i unfrend am make she no say i be big boy dont have her time i notice one thing also if babe see u get money and fine boy they will like u plizzzzzz nairaland do u think say she Bleep up abi?

Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by haywire07(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2017
From the girl picture and her hairstyle , e don show say u b real fresh big boy grin grin

Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by gabinogem(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Guy, na u I go blame. What u did was childish.
Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by 14teenK: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:
Fresh boy wey dey use free airtel Facebook data
GUY Y

Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2017
This guy again
Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by stephleena(f): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by chigoziri2403(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2017
when you hustle right, girls would be the one to flood your DM, na you go tire, when I was running my masters program, my chick abandoned me saying she doesn't want to bother me, fast-forward today, she is begging me to come and see her father
Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by MrDandy(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2017
Mr Op::

Re: See What A Nairaland Babe Did On Facebook by konjinus(m): 10:04am On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
is not joking matter na

Fake Doctor Who Sucks Patient's Dick And Licking Their Sperm In Lagos Arrested / Riahana Doing It On Bed With Studio Manager(video,pics) / Ladies: What Fake Name Do You Give Guys Who Tries To Talk To You?