Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos (4412 Views)

Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos / Nyadak Thot Leaves Twitter Users Dumbfounded With Her Striking Doll-Like Feature / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by segun400: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Ebony Lavette is a registered nurse but you will never know because of some photos she shares on instagram. She likes to pose in thongs and also twerks.

See more photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/06/17/photos-would-you-believe-this-is-the-same-chick-nurse-by-day-and-thot-by-night/

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by IamSINZ(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2017
A thot nurse grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by Elmojiid(m): 10:25am On Jun 17, 2017
my kinda lady

2 Likes

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by jmaxjohn(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Which hospital pls. I got a serious condition that needs her attention grin

11 Likes

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by joe4real12: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2017
I can see many men falling sick around the hospital grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by asahnwaKC: 11:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Following her passion....

1 Like

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by femi4: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Night Nurse

2 Likes

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by Chidonc(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
what happened to the motto; character, excellence and knowledge before acquiring a certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by Kemy11(m): 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Singing *night nurse* by Gregory Isaacs
Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by owem19(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fresh body grin kiss
Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
I thot she was a nurse only
Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by kumulus(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
African women are blessed...no need for bumbum or implants.

Nice kiss

1 Like

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by doublewisdom: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please which hospital does she work? My hand is paining me.

1 Like

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by omarithmetics: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
nobody cares
Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by adaksbullet: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
I'm seek, pls Norse comma and shukushuku mine yansh

Ori oko mi dun mi lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2017

Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by fox26: 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
What's her instagram name?
Re: Would You Believe This Is The Same Chick? Nurse By Day And Thot By Night (photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
I'm having a very serious malaria plz what's the name of the hospital she works in and in whic area is it situated?

(1) (Reply)

I Just Got A Heart Break. / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / SCAMMER: Did This Boy Just Scam Me Here In Romance Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.