Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture (5771 Views)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Buhari's 4 + 4 Gesture Goes Viral. What Do You Think? (Photo) / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Stolen: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

Urhobo is Edoid group not oduduwa, itsekiri is ododuwa. BTW some Yoruba's want to be part of Biafra, but you Biafrans are not even talking about them, afonjas also need referendum to vote and become part of Biafra.

Dude it doesn't matter, just save ur advice for urself and ur people and start opening thread about Urhobo future.
NigerDelta is not an ethnic group, it does not specifically refer to Urhobo and we dont want to know about Urhobo, that is ur prerogative not ours.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Amarabae(f): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
This argument has taken so long.
IPOB must understand that Biafra is an Igbo agenda.
Show me one link where south south minority tribes endorsed Biafra and I will show you 100 links where they rejected Biafra.
End of story.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Stolen: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
In the world today, nobody can force anything on anybody, so let us stop pretending as if we are being forced into anything.
Igbo only Biafra is good but the door is left open to those who prefer the Biafra option.
Then again not everybody is accepted. It is so simple.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by dragonking2: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
End of story.

Lol, as usual, they run behind their legs and run away.

Amarabae you are a child.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by myright: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

What is ur own? I have agreed that more Nigerian soldiers died because there was more Nigerian soldiers than biafran soldiers
were you guys not supposed to crush the gallant Biafran soldiers considering your numeric advantage?
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by dragonking2: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Show me one link where south south minority tribes endorsed Biafra and I will show you 100 links where they rejected Biafra.
End of story.

Show us a link were all igbos endorsed biafrra?

Even me a deltan supported the sit at home order on May 30th and actually sat at home but all my Igbo friends who claimed they will join left on May 30th to their respective place of work to hustle for money. This happened in Lagos.

Your point is so baseless and flawed.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by myright: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

Remember the Nigerian army was on the offensive, while the biafran army was on defensive. Biafran army were the ones hiding while the Nigeria army did not care, they just took territory after territory which led to loss of life. Also remember that we got our independence not too long ago, so the Nigerian army was still in a stage of building and modernising
and the Biafran government/army got their independence in 1900? Huh?
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by salford1: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
let me lecture you.
South East is Not Igbo land but Rather a Part of IGBO LAND.
Like me, I am an Asa indigene from Rivers and my people who are found in Oyigbo LGA are Proud Igbos.
There are Asa people in Abia state too.
The whole Asa/Ndoki in my Oyigbo LGA, Egbema people in ONELGA Rivers and the ones in Imo, Ndoni, the Etches etc are Igbos and identify as such..
Ikwerre, Ogba and Ekpeye is the battleground of identity problem.
In Delta state, the Aniomas are Western Igbos.
So Igbo land is Oil and Gas Rich but Most Importantly We are Very Rich in Human Resources.
Brain rules the world, not Oil and gas.
Ijaw man is Ondo SW is Ijaw.
Yoruba man in Kogi NC is yoruba.
But an Emeka who is an Egbema in Rivers is NOT Igbo?
The Igbo Nation knows its territory.
Igbo is a Nation of related Igboid tribes.
DIVIDE and CONQUER has an expiry date.
I do NOT agree with IPOB on that map, they should leave minorities alone.
Respect.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by hammer6: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hopeful20100:

Afonja...Certfied Afonja. If you like use the picture of the most beautiful Igbo girl, it won't change the fact you are a yorubba man. Some people you can f00l but some of us who have studied Afonjaism like science, will always spot you.

hahaha! Amarabae is not Afonja, she is Igbo from Abia State in Rivers.
The thing that i have come to understand about these Igbo in Delta and Rivers is that they run from minority tribes.
We have one here from Anioma Ikechukwu, he dont want to use ear to hear that minorities are included in Biafra.
SE Igbo dont understand y dey are so afraid of these minorities.
Then u hear the minorities speak and all u can feel is the hatred coming from them, u try to reason, u try socializing and eventually u give up on them.
I try not to generalise the entire SS since it is one claiming to be Urhobo i have only met behaving like dat, but u never know until that referendum is conducted by the UN.
As for Anioma and Rivers Igbo, they have made it clear that they dont want minorities in Biafra severally and just like the minorities these Anioma and Rivers Igbo are resolute in their resolve, nothing can make dem change their position.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Ank(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

The problem is the land does not just belong to the igbos alone, they are not even majority in most of the Niger Delta lands, what if during the referendum those non Igbo's in the Niger Delta communities vote to stay with Naija, and Biafra losses those lands, what would happen to our Igbo brothers? Would they leave their oil land or apply for dual citizenship?
The only way this can work is if the states are divided, but even that is a problem. What would happen to a place like Portharcourt, who owns Portharcourt? I don't think it's for the lkwerre alone.
If that is the case IPOB shoukd push for referendum by local government areas not by State.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by slivertongue: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Stop embarrasing Igbos pls. Ijaw this, ijaw that. Why must ijaw be part of your Biafra secession plans? Can't you Igbos respect yourself and stop attracting insult to Igbos. Leave the ijaws and other minorities alone!

madam cool ur temper and read again he didnt ask them to join his sunshine country but called for understanding
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by slivertongue: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

South east is igboland, igboland is south east. Nigerian government will never fold its hands and watch u people take any part of our oil producing south south without a fight. Be ready for war, because nothing will be handed over on a platter of gold, that I assure u

u tire me ooo
will u force the asa and ndoki people to claim south south?
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by slivertongue: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
let me lecture you.
South East is Not Igbo land but Rather a Part of IGBO LAND.
Like me, I am an Asa indigene from Rivers and my people who are found in Oyigbo LGA are Proud Igbos.
There are Asa people in Abia state too.
The whole Asa/Ndoki in my Oyigbo LGA, Egbema people in ONELGA Rivers and the ones in Imo, Ndoni, the Etches etc are Igbos and identify as such..
Ikwerre, Ogba and Ekpeye is the battleground of identity problem.
In Delta state, the Aniomas are Western Igbos.
So Igbo land is Oil and Gas Rich but Most Importantly We are Very Rich in Human Resources.
Brain rules the world, not Oil and gas.
Ijaw man is Ondo SW is Ijaw.
Yoruba man in Kogi NC is yoruba.
But an Emeka who is an Egbema in Rivers is NOT Igbo?
The Igbo Nation knows its territory.
Igbo is a Nation of related Igboid tribes.
DIVIDE and CONQUER has an expiry date.
I do NOT agree with IPOB on that map, they should leave minorities alone.

Igbo is more of linguistic than political attributes.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by Duru1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
freshest4live:

I would advice the Igbos to go alone and form their homogeneous country with lgbo as the official language, it would be better for your progress.The Igbo speaking communities in the Niger Delta can have dual citizenship with RONDEL( Republic of Niger Delta) if the South South also secedes, or they can have it with Nigeria if the south south stays in a restructured Nigeria. All thesame as an urhobo man myself l prefer a Nigeria with true federalism. When the Biafrans go, l hope the country would then be restructured.

As mush as I agreed with you on the formation of Republic of Igbo land, however not everything in the so-called South-south can become a Biafran. There are too many expendables in the so-called south-south.
Re: Niger Deltans, This Is Time To Reciprocate Our Kind Gesture by hammer6: 6:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:

South east is igboland, igboland is south east. Nigerian government will never fold its hands and watch u people take any part of our oil producing south south without a fight. Be ready for war, because nothing will be handed over on a platter of gold, that I assure u

This is y we will demand 4 the whole SS, becos we know u are irrational.

This way u will be too busy fighting to save urself from Biafra to even think of dragging Igbo groups in Delta and Rivers with us.

Stay ontop water and pray oil value is not completely lost globally, already government is begging people to come and buy oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P'hacourt Slay Queen Begs Atiku Abubakar To Marry Her As Fourth Wife (GRAPHICS ) / Those Calling Igbos Tribalist / Nigeria’s GDP Expands By 4.03 Percent In Q3 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.