Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? (9229 Views)

Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / 'GEJ, Yar’adua, Obasanjo Vacationed In Nigeria Except Buhari' – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2017
A coalition of Niger Delta fighters have recently advised northerners to leave the Niger Delta by Oct 1st

A coalition of Northern (Arewa) groups have also said they want it alone

Igbo secessionist groups wants out

Only the SW refused to be swayed, begs the question: Why?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by LionDeLeo: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Who told Hausa want to leave Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Adekamkpe23: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Did you read what Afenifere said last week?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Who told Hausa want to leave Nigeria?

You have not been following the news or you want the Hausas to come to the SW to tell you people? Go and read the Kaduna declaration.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Did you read what Afenifere said last week?

Did Afenife say the Yorubas want their own country? Please post the link.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by stephleena(f): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2017
coz,they are addicted to owambe and eating beans soup,ewedu soup,red oil beans,and amala-dudu..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by 0b100100111: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Op should be tied to a "Turbo-Charged" 5.7Liter Toyota Tundra and dragged across an untarred road on a hot sunny day till he shreds to pieces.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by chymes0359(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2017

Afonjas right now

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
They are the smartest people in Nigeria, even though they are strategically positioned to be great they know oduduwa is not the solution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by TippyTop(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2017
Since the demise of cocoa production the SW has been at the forefront of one Nigeria grin grin.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by LionDeLeo: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

You have not been following the news or you want the Hausas to come to the SW to tell you people? Go and read the Kaduna declaration.

Did Kaduna Declaration say hausas want to leave Nigeria?

What they said is ibos should leave because they are not ready to participate in a country in which ibos are members.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by LionDeLeo: 11:57am On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Op should be tied to a 5.7Liter Toyota Tundra and dragged across an untarred road on a hot sunny day till he shreds to pieces.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by chymes0359(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

Whenever I see you here..
The only thought on my mind is to view your profile..
Which brought me to the same question same as OP.

cool cool
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Did Kaduna Declaration say hausas want to leave Nigeria?

What they said is ibos should leave because they are not ready to participate in a country in which ibos are members.

Asking one section of the country to abdicate does not infer they want a break up?

10 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by stephleena(f): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
chymes0359:

Whenever I see you here.. The only thought on my mind is to view your profile.. Which brought me to the same question same as OP.

cool cool
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Igboesika: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yoruba Muslims are their stumbling blocks.
Imagine Yoruba Muslims living without their Lords up north...Mbanu .

32 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
coz,they are addicted to owambe and eating beans soup,ewedu soup,red oil beans,and amala-dudu..

If you date non Igbo guys then pump me an email. Damn!!! so cute.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by EvilMetahuman: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
TippyTop:
Since the demise of cocoa production the SW has been at the forefront of one Nigeria grin grin.
even at that

South west still generates more money than any region in this country.
South west still the highest cocoa producers in the country.

North east - parasite
South east - super parasite.

Let's get rid of them first, then we plan next thing. tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by stephleena(f): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

If you date non Igbo guys then pump me an email. Damn!!! so cute.
hmmmm....no I don't.. thanks

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by EvilMetahuman: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Igboesika:
Yoruba Muslims are their stumbling blocks.

Imagine Yoruba Muslims living without their Lords up north...Mbanu .
wawa boy.

Igbo christians are already begging for unity while igbo jew like yourself still ranting.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

hmmmm....no I don't.. thanks

You're a tribalist, its a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by stephleena(f): 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

You're a tribalist, its a shame.
I just have phobia for inter tribal stuffs..well if u call,me a tribalist,it's well accepted....

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by chemicalDisease: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
even at that
South west still generates more money than any region in this country.
North east - parasite South east - super parasite.

Let get rid of them first, then we plan next thing. tongue
Every Afonja is from Lagos . My 3cent.

13 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Addicted2Women: 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

I just have phobia for inter tribal stuffs..well if u call,me a tribalist,it's well accepted....

Don't you have a job ??
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

You're too pretty to be reserved for one tribe, you should be a national treasure. Anyway I respect your decision, am however still gonna shoot you an email.

You deserve the best.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Don't you have a job ??

Why is it your problem? Last time I checked you were unemployed yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by LionDeLeo: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

Asking one section of the country to abdicate does not infer they want a break up?

Not same as leaving Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by stephleena(f): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Don't you have a job ??
enjoying my break..we call it off duty...I just replied u,at ur thread,seriously take heed of my advice, u need to check in a,rehabilitation home asap...loose cannon

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by chymes0359(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

hmmm

Nne am very serious..
Biko kwa..
This is no joke..

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by PapaBaby: 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Not same as leaving Nigeria.

They knew what they were doing when they asked the Igbos to leave. Asking the Igbos to leave would obviously break up Nigeria am sure they knew. I mean those of us from the SS would never stay in a Nigeria heavily tilted towards muslim domination and Arewa knows that.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by Addicted2Women: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
PapaBaby:

Why is it your problem? Last time I checked you were unemployed yourself.

Exactly

I know you've been stalking me, how do you know I'm unemployed ??

I'm self employed, for crackheads like you who don't know what self employed is, it means that I'm my own boss and i work for myself and i make your yearly salary in just 1 month

Have fun working in a cubicle and making millions of dollars for a multi million dollar company, probably lives on the streets

I love your stupidity, it's congratulatory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? by EvilMetahuman: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
chemicalDisease:

Every Afonja is from Lagos . My 3cent.
is lagos your papa land?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari / Breaking: Igbo Owned Building Material Market Attack And Burn Down In Sokoto-pic / See The Helicopter At Nnamdi Kanu's House PICs Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.