Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari (9230 Views)

Kwara Group To Sarkin Fulani: We Will Evict You If You Cause Trouble In Kwara / Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by bilms(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Peoples Trust Presidential candidate, Gbenga Olawepo Hashim paid a courtesy visit to Sarkin Bwari in Bwari Area Council of Abuja yesterday before the close of campaign.

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by bilms(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gohashim2019

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by CaptainMitch: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
I wonder how much this man paid Nairaland for this unending advert, he should go and be president of his village, Atiku will win, Atiku is my Val Rest in peace APC.

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Seen.....

Still on still....

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY....

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na this man go b d last ..Chris Okotie get mouth pass am sef

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by islandmoon: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
good but why is this in crime section?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by ClearFlair: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku is a curse

“A-ti-ku”
Awa o ku o.
Awon lo ma ku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by CjayMAX: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why not give this money you are wasting to the poor,even for dream u no go still win.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by isiuzo(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Him dey try luck
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by rentAcock(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gbenga Olawepo Hashim will steal votes from Atiku resulting in another land slide victory for President Buhari.
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by amaniro: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why didn't you tell me you're in bwari?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by senatepresido: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
KARMA AWAITS ALL INTERNET FRAUDSTERS.... BE WARNED.... U WILL SOON START REGRETTING YOUR ACTIONS...
QUOTE ME WRONGLY AT BY YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by braveboy64(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai Baba 2019
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin wish him what he wishes himself.
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
by next month blims go buy corrola 03 model after scamming this man grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Ayoswit(f): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Well, my incoming president Atiku might appoint him as his special adviser on media for all his troubles. Sai ATIKU2019 grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by wink2015(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
bilms:
Peoples Trust Presidential candidate, Gbenga Olawepo Hashim paid a courtesy visit to Sarkin Bwari in Bwari Area Council of Abuja yesterday before the close of campaign.

Olawepo, Kingsley Muogalu, Mrs Ezekwesili are among the most experienced presidential aspirant to forward their candidacy to be President of Nigeria.

Vice Presidential aspirant, Peter Obi is equally experienced and qualified to rule Nigeria.

Saturday, 16th February, 2019 is the date for voting for presidential election.

Let all of us as Nigerians come out enmasse and vote the candidate of our choice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by jamezman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
ClearFlair:
Atiku is a curse

“A-ti-ku”
Awa o ku o.
Awon lo ma ku.

Never associate yourself with fools cause you will only end up being a fool...

If all you have to justify his second term is this show of stupidity then I must say that you are one of many problems that Nigeria is going through and just as Buhari will become our past so may all your foolishnesses become your past also....
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Arabique: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
evri
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
wink

You see how Hausa/Fulani's dominate anywhere? This Sarkin isnt supposed to be who Hashim should visit but Gwari (Indigenes ofAbuja) Chief. Remember that recently,Bwari market was burnt down and people killed when the indigent youths heard that Hausa/Fulani turbanned their Sarkin.
The scenerio is like the Jos issue where Hausas claimed to have migrated there for years and settled.

There was curfew for months.

Even in Bwari now, This Sarkin is now more important than the Paramount Chief of Bwari.
With the help of powers in Abuja, he is still the Sarkin and the real Bwari Chief is related to the background.

Na wa. What a country!
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Baroba(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Olawepo, Moghalu, Sowore and to extent Fela have all ran a good campaign; they probably won't win, I sincerely hope they don't go silent after the elections..

The change over will happen someday, but it requires momentum to get rid of old foggies such as Buhari, Atiku plus Tinubu and his likes waiting in the wings..
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Slimzoo1: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai baba jare
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin Me wey dey Bwari no know say him come sef grin
Re: Pictures Of Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Visit To Sarkin Bwari by ClearFlair: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
jamezman:

Never associate yourself with fools cause you will only end up being a fool...

If all you have to justify his second term is this show of stupidity then I must say that you are one of many problems that Nigeria is going through and just as Buhari will become our past so may all your foolishnesses become your past also....

I can hear something squeaking. Maybe it’s just a rat.
PMB till they all have sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Production Performanceof Oil Companies In Nigeria (photos ) / Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President / 2023: Is Rochas Okorocha The Best Candidate From South-East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.